The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 08:07 AM
Aristocracy

The December British Vogue named Charlotte C. and Alex to the "Who's glamorous now" list. Also named were Andrea D. and Alice D., but not Charlotte D. Maybe they thought that would be confusing.

They called Charlotte C. and Alex a publicity-shy Euro couple with matching full lips, olive skin and beautiful bodies. Also called them gilded youth.

Old 12-04-2007, 12:37 PM
Courtier

So EternalMuse has posted the pic of Char with Yasmin LeBon but it is so tiny that you can't even really see anything. From what I can tell she is wearing a black off the shoulder velvet dress and it looks like Charlotte D. is with her too. So here it is:

Image - TinyPic - Share the Experience!™

Old 12-04-2007, 04:27 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shappica View Post
He doesn't need promotion, Dellals are London's high society. I think Charlotte is the one who kind of invaded his crowds, no other way round... JMO
agreee...

Quote:
But aren't Charlotte and him about the same age (isn't he 23-24)? It's not big difference (I don't even consider it any difference).
it's noting, just 2-3 years, it's not the end of the world ...if he was 30, 40 or plus, i'd understand..but like shappica said, it's not a big difference...in all case for me..
Old 12-05-2007, 11:03 AM
Aristocracy

We may see her at Chanel fashion show tomorrow 6th Dec. Quite confuse.. one blog mentioned her name, but another no..maybe she will join the press team ?

with Char name.. WWD.com The latest WWD fashion news of top designers and brands
without Char name.. Chanel - Chanel show in London on 6th December - soFeminine.co.uk
Old 12-05-2007, 11:26 AM
Nobility

She wasn't at Paris FW, so I think she'll be there this time, because it's in London and it's Chanel...
Old 12-05-2007, 03:11 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
She wasn't at Paris FW, so I think she'll be there this time, because it's in London and it's Chanel...
i keep my hands crossed...it would be great if she could be present...
Old 12-06-2007, 03:53 AM
Administrator

Pics 5.12.2007

Charlotte arriving at the Chanel Party at Nobu,
London, England - 05.12.07

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 12-06-2007, 06:23 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Charlotte arriving at the Chanel Party at Nobu,
London, England - 05.12.07

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
thx iceflower for the pics....

can't see what the boots look like but i love the outfit...she's beautiful ...hope we'll have other pics from the inside soon...can't wait to see the entire outfit...
Old 12-06-2007, 09:31 AM
Aristocracy

Is it me or her hair seems a lot lighter?!?!?
Old 12-06-2007, 10:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks Iceflower for the pics!
Charlotte looks great, I like her outfit but IMO that short skirts don't look nice on her.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:44 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vera Friedel View Post
Is it me or her hair seems a lot lighter?!?!?
maybe . . .
but I think it's not the colour, I think it's because of the light, her dark clothes or something.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:51 AM
Courtier

I think her hair is a bit lighter. Especially if you look at the pictures from the Fetish exhibit and compare them to the pics from this summer when her hair was very dark.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:08 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbaby318 View Post
I think her hair is a bit lighter. Especially if you look at the pictures from the Fetish exhibit and compare them to the pics from this summer when her hair was very dark.
dark hair in summer?
light hair in winter?
That makes no sense . . . . . . so she colours her hair
Old 12-06-2007, 12:38 PM
Nobility

I like what she's wearing, from what I can see. The shoes are bugging me, I wish we had better pics.
About hair, I think it's because of light...
Old 12-06-2007, 04:36 PM
Administrator

You are most welcome
Here are a few more pics of Charlotte yesterday,
I especially like the first one as to her great smile:

- Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3 - Pic 4 -
Old 12-06-2007, 05:06 PM
Commoner

thanks for putting them up iceflower!

i really like them! she looks quite happy in the first one and pretty much stressed out in the third one, bet it's because of all of the photographers..

does anyone knows if she'll write another article about the chanel show? and how long will she stay in london?
Old 12-06-2007, 07:13 PM
Courtier

that is the type of pap attention she would get if she was out constantly on the town. No wonder she keeps a lower profile...
Old 12-06-2007, 09:31 PM
Gentry

Don't know why she's stressed with the photographers...it's a fashion party, they practically camp out there to see the 'who's who' of the creme! But she's smiling at the same time, so she's probably laughing at them

@ shappica: She's wearing gray boots with a wedge heel..looks like they are peep toe as well, but I'm not too sure.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:37 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zembla View Post
that is the type of pap attention she would get if she was out constantly on the town. No wonder she keeps a lower profile...
There were a lot of photographers there, but Charlotte was not their focus. There was Kate Moss, Kylie, Kelly Osbourne, Thandie Newton etc, and the biggest Pap star of the Chanel night, and the one who appears in all the newspapers today, Emma 'Hermione' Watson. Emma was all decked out in Chanel and red lipstick. I swear they are groomimg her to be the next face of Coco Mademoiselle. I didn't see one picture of Charlotte, from the party, in the papers today. Although there was a mention that she was there. I think it is great for Charlotte, the English Paps aren't really interested in her, so her time in London is giving her a privacy, I doubt she has ever had before.
Old 12-07-2007, 12:10 AM
Courtier

Here's pics from the Chanel show:

She has scary red eyes in the third one!

Source: Getty Images

Closed Thread