Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 28 : Nov.2007 - Dec.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't help loving her outfit... i love that red Coat she's wearing, she looks so cute and perfect! i love her. and in those old ones she looks so happy and goofy i love her smile she seemed so natural..........Thankz for the pics!

Hello

It is strange, but in the pictures with the red coat, her dress look different than in the pictures without coat, as the last posted by reniapl!!
Decollete or high collar??
I think that they are pictures from two events.
Anyway, she is very pretty, but I do not like her hair, they seem "not washed". IMO she should go to the hairdresser more often, her hair are "shapeless".........

Last edited:
Looks like she highlighted her hair...

on isifa there are a lot more pictures of charlotte...we can see the entire outfit ( with the grey boots) and with the red coat...so if someone can post them it would be great...and there is also pics of emilie fouilloux, pierre's girlfriend...

Karl Lagerfeld brings first ever Chanel catwalk show to London

love the pic of charlotte..

i've found a video of the catwalk on the uk elle...we can see charlotte..she is near eugenie niarchos and alice dellal..in fact in the beginning i hadn't noticed her..we can barely see who it is....i spotted her thanks to alice dellal 's hair.....haha :ROFLMAO:...so the video last 4min 56sec....you can see charlotte and her pals at the 2 min and 17 sec....it start with the catwalk..when the models arrive, look behind them and you'll notice a row of four girls...i can't see who the first one is, the 2nd is alice dellal, the 3rd is eugenie niarchos and the last is charlotte....hope you can understand my lousy english....

so here it is ELLETV

enjoy :flowers:

Last edited:
She looked good at both events! Even though I don't like red coat she pulls it off.

The black dress is hot on Charlotte. I love the way it fits the neck. Great lipstick too. The red coat over all the black is cool; it matches her lipstick. What is the material of the coat? Is it Wool?

Eugenie is wearing some nasty leopard print shoes or something. I know lots of people like that but I hate it. I just saw a two-year-old last week wearing a purple leopard print coat. It's getting out of control! :lol:

thakz psychoduck vbmenu_register("postmenu_702093", true); for the video it's great but i can't see her face

Karl Lagerfeld brings first ever Chanel catwalk show to London

love the pic of charlotte..

i've found a video of the catwalk on the uk elle...we can see charlotte..she is near eugenie niarchos and alice dellal..in fact in the beginning i hadn't noticed her..we can barely see who it is....i spotted her thanks to alice dellal 's hair.....haha :ROFLMAO:...so the video last 4min 56sec....you can see charlotte and her pals at the 2 min and 17 sec....it start with the catwalk..when the models arrive, look behind them and you'll notice a row of four girls...i can't see who the first one is, the 2nd is alice dellal, the 3rd is eugenie niarchos and the last is charlotte....hope you can understand my lousy english....

so here it is ELLETV

enjoy :flowers:

Thanks! You can see her (Charlotte that is) pretty well at 02:19 onward, each time a model walks by. The first time I saw it I thought Tatiana was next to Alice, but now I don't think that person is Tatiana.

These new pictures are so sad. She's like all those celebrities from LA.

These new pictures are so sad. She's like all those celebrities from LA.

It's the London paparazzi (which is just like the LA paparazzi) and how different they are from the Paris press. I doubt Charlotte is doing anything grandly different from any other time. It just shows how much more aggressive the London/LA paparazzi are in taking pics of her getting in/out of the car, which you never see the Paris photographers doing. It's all presentation. Photographs can portray someone in odd ways depending on how the pictures are taken, and the London/LA paps outside these major fashion events crowd around the celebs in these big pushing, jostling packs and take pics of their rear ends as they get in the cars....... It's all very tasteless. They would knock over anyone, even an old lady with a walker, to get a photo of a celeb rear.

Last edited:
you're all welcome for the video :) :flowers:

i'm still wondering who the girl next alice is...i've been searching a bit this morning, but i have no clue...

@ la bouche d'or: i don't think that she acts like all those hollywood actress, or NY socialite..i mean she's quite a discreet person. she has never been at ease with the papz attention, imo she wouldn't lay herself open to all this given that in paris she was the ideal prey..now she is at last getting some privacy...
i think you got this impression because of the papz...like casiraghitrio said they're pretty aggressive...no matter who you are, no matter if the photo is ok or not ( they would take a great pleasure to publish a really bad pic of you) nothing like parisians photographers
since she's in london, we have less pictures of her ( which sadden me of course) but i think it's not that bad since those papz are so aggressive and "tactless"... it's pretty good that she protect herself....
she went there just because Karl is a really good friend of the family, i mean it's not like she was the london paris hilton and that she went out every night, dancing on table, drinking, kissing all the guys of the club and dressed in a tacky way....

:flowers:

I know it's the paps. But it's her, too... well a little. All this makes her laugh. Maybe it's good that she doesn't take everything seriously, but a discreet person definitely isn't so happy about such mess around her. Just my opinion.

^ maybe Eugenie said something funny!
And why would she stop her life because of the paps. That's what they want, celebs to play their game...

You guys are talking about the french paparazzi ... do you realise how many of the paps in L.A are French? [including one extremely annoying french female pap!] Do you realise how many of the paps in N.Y are French? I think you would be surprised! ... I doubt many of these London paps surrounding Charlotte are actually British - she rarely features in U.K publications compared to French / Italian / Spanish publications ... The British paps are more interested in Celebs & of course the British Royals ... unless they are freelance & in that case they'll shoot anyone ...

I think many of these paparazzi are from all over, but obviously have more freedom to harass people in the State and to a certain extend in England than in France or Germany. Its a good thing Charlotte is not like those trashy socialites who hit every celebrity and club events, since in some of these pictures she's extremely annoyed and surprised the harassment she receives when she left the Chanel show.

I love the red coat she's wearing, perhaps we'll see a new article from her based on first ever Chanel show in London.

Well I can't contribute to the discussion of the papz at all, since I live in the great white north and there are close to none up here!

Having said that, Charlotte looks 'off' in some pictures. Yes it's most probably due to the fact that she is shy, discreet (as some of you put it) and obviously has a dislike towards people taking her photograph. BUT in the odd times where she does make an appearance, then she should at least attempt to not show such disgust. You know pose for several pictures, have the hair out of the way, (smiling is optional) and when done walk away.

I'm sure she has had people offering her guidance in how to deal with the attention. Even though it seems that she is annoyed or surprised by it. Which is odd because attention towards her would only increase as she gets older and people are curious to see her as her own identity and not just as the daughter of princess Caroline.

She covered her face...seems likw the journalist too doesnt like to be harrased..:D We expected her to get use to the attention, she was being photographed since the beginning, be a cover girl for few magazines, but she looks shy, nervous infront of camera...I'm sure she just like a normal person who amuse with the attention but dont no how to react especially when she's alone and without her family.

Luckily she wears black tight inside....

Last edited:
She is a younger 21 than her mother's 21. Charlotte reminds me so much of young Stephanie sometimes. I know I've said that before but it strikes me again so strongly. I'm impressed also by the comparatively low-key presence of Charlotte and her friends at the event (no poses with Karl). One wonders if we should expect a certain intern to write about it for the 'Sindy'. But she was not wearing a press pass.... :D

She is a younger 21 than her mother's 21. Charlotte reminds me so much of young Stephanie sometimes. I know I've said that before but it strikes me again so strongly. I'm impressed also by the comparatively low-key presence of Charlotte and her friends at the event (no poses with Karl). One wonders if we should expect a certain intern to write about it for the 'Sindy'. But she was not wearing a press pass.... :D

I’m not sure that, that would be such a great thing to be honest. I actually thought that Charlotte appeared rather young in those pictures. When compared to Watson (who is only 17) she appeared to lack poise and self possession. But then Charlotte is very young, and she hasn’t chosen to be a public person. She is also smack in the middle of the all partying, very little sleep stage of life.

Thanks for the nice pics and the video Casiraghitrio!:flowers:
I do agree Charlotte looks younger than her mother at the same age.

Last edited:
It's great that she was attending the Chanel event as a friend and patron, instead of for the paper (sans press pass). As I mentioned before, hopefully they will not press her for inside scoop on the lives of people she's grown up with, or her parent's friends - that would be a shame if they were simply using her.

I don't think Karl would mind :lol:

In fashion, everyone uses everyone for publicity. Sindy knows the power of Charlotte, and Charlotte knows the power of Sindy, and the power of Chanel, and vice versa. They all help each other. That's how life works, actually, not just in the fashion business, where it's just more apparent.

i love charlotte's coat and make up. she looks really beautiful on both occasions. eugenie looks nice too. but i definately love the pic of charlotte laughing in the car..she looks so happy...it warms my heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom