The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 02:07 PM
Majesty

Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 27 : Sept.2007 - Nov.2007

Welcome to Part 27 of the thread to discuss the current events of Charlotte Casiraghi. You can find the old thread here: Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 26
Please have a look at the
  • Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
  • Pics of Charlotte attending an event with family members don't belong to this thread but to the specific threads made for that event or to the Family Current Events Threads. Posts made in this thread will be deleted.
Happy Posting!

Old 09-11-2007, 01:34 PM
Royal Highness

Enlarged photos of Charlotte and Alex in Portugal in August

olycom

http://archive.olycom.it/olycom/foto...25/000001w.jpg

http://archive.olycom.it/olycom/foto...25/000002w.jpg

http://archive.olycom.it/olycom/foto...25/000007w.jpg

http://archive.olycom.it/olycom/foto...25/000012w.jpg

http://archive.olycom.it/olycom/foto...25/000014w.jpg

Old 09-11-2007, 03:09 PM
Courtier
TRF Author

Thanks, Juliette ! Cute, especially the last one. So Charlotte !
Old 09-11-2007, 03:49 PM

Thanks, Julliette. In the third pic, they look like such an odd couple. Why do such pretty, fashionable girls always seem to have a weakness for men who dress like that? It's an eternal mystery, I guess.
Old 09-11-2007, 07:08 PM
Gentry

Thanks, Juliette i love the last one she looks really nice lol and like
iloveroyals said ...So Charl0tte! vbmenu_register("postmenu_665730", true);
Old 09-11-2007, 07:13 PM

The fifth and last one is very Charlotte.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:43 PM
Courtier
TRF Author

Yes, I was going to say, it's so much like the old Charlotte, vintage Charlotte, but I guess she's a bit too young yet for that adjective ? You know, like, "What becomes a legend most ?" ad ? (Sorry for the teenage language, it must be sprightly, jaunty-looking Charlotte that brings it out in me...)
Old 09-12-2007, 07:08 AM
Courtier

oh...alex reminds me of adam sandler in those portugal pics. hehehe

Old 09-12-2007, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
oh...alex reminds me of adam sandler in those portugal pics. hehehe
Good one! I can totally see that!
Old 09-12-2007, 04:43 PM
Nobility

unless i missed an entry or a thread, does anyone know for sure what language charlotte and alex use with one another? i'm presuming english given alex's nationality (however these society people are pretty articulate in french as well).
Old 09-13-2007, 06:50 AM
Commoner

I like her she´s stunning
Old 09-13-2007, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by royrrules View Post
unless i missed an entry or a thread, does anyone know for sure what language charlotte and alex use with one another? i'm presuming english given alex's nationality (however these society people are pretty articulate in french as well).
I think the Casiraghis and their friends in general speak their own curious mix of English, French, and Italian. But with the Dellals, you're probably right about it being mostly English. Just like with their stepbrothers, as I am sure they mostly speak English with Christian and Ernst Jr.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
I think the Casiraghis and their friends in general speak their own curious mix of English, French, and Italian. But with the Dellals, you're probably right about it being mostly English. Just like with their stepbrothers, as I am sure they mostly speak English with Christian and Ernst Jr.
You are right, they do speak English with Christian and Ernst Jr.
My sister met Andrea and Charlotte with the Hannovers at the airport of Zurich, a couple of years ago, and she told me they spoke English.
Old 09-14-2007, 09:16 AM
Aristocracy

in the airport video I had the impression that charlotte was mouthing quite clearly "embrasse moi" (kiss me) in french to alex...
but of course i could be wrong
Old 09-14-2007, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutú View Post
in the airport video I had the impression that charlotte was mouthing quite clearly "embrasse moi" (kiss me) in french to alex...
but of course i could be wrong
You might be right. Maybe she is giving him French lessons. (No pun intended).
Old 09-14-2007, 09:57 PM
Serene Highness

Charlotte has so beautiful legs as her mother.
I don´t like Alex for her, i´m sorry, i hope it doesn´t last much long, they don´t fit.
Old 09-15-2007, 04:25 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Thanks, Julliette. In the third pic, they look like such an odd couple. Why do such pretty, fashionable girls always seem to have a weakness for men who dress like that? It's an eternal mystery, I guess.

Odd couple? Why? I like the way he dresses.
Old 09-15-2007, 06:52 AM
Nobility

^ Yeah, me too, but I've sad it million times already! He has casual and relaxed style, it's cool.
Old 09-16-2007, 12:03 PM

There is a difference between cool casual and sloppy. Alex often dresses sloppily. I prefer the preppy relaxed style to the sloppy version. But everyone has their own preferences. Don't attack me for mine, please. Thanks!
Old 09-16-2007, 04:07 PM
Nobility

He probably dresses sloopy on purpose. Like to give off a nonchalant attitude.