Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 27 : Sept.2007 - Nov.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it doesn't get too out of control with paparazzi for her since London is like LA in that way...but I'm looking forward to seeing more candids...:bounce:...and what her street style will be like in London.

Yeah, you're right there, Zembla. The British paparazzi is much more aggressive and has more freedom than the Continental paparazzi. Especially in France, the laws about celebrity stalking are strongly in favor of the celebrities and very much against the favor of the paparazzi. But in Britain, it's the opposite, generally speaking of course. Princess Madeleine of Sweden, I recall had a terrible time adjusting to the intrusion of the British paps and she left London early because of it. Charlotte Casiraghi may become Most Wanted Celeb now ahead of the "two Kate's". Well, maybe not. I imagine from the paps' point of view, there is still much, much more money in stalking Middleton & Moss, and Sienna Miller, et al than Charlotte. Obviously there is money in Charlotte pictures, but nothing like the pricetag for pics of Sienna and the Kate's.

It depends what she does while she's there...if she increases her public profile more, and goes out a lot than she'll become more of a target. But Alex isn't really that famous...except in social circles, so her relationship certainly won't aid in that.

I wonder how Felix feels right now...:sad: ...they were adorable.

Maybe this was asked and answered already, but what kind of paper is 'The Independent?' And what's the American equivalent for it?

Yeah, the boots are cool, and they have red heels (on the inside side). Doesn't that mean they are by Louboutin? Sorry for the fashion ignorance. I am more clueless about shoe stuff than anything, but I remember that Louboutin's trademark has something to do with red. :lol:

I noticed and thought so too... Louboutin shoes have red .... the part of the shoe that touches the grond :confused:

Yeah Louboutin's trademark is the red on the bottom.

The independent is a very classy paper. Very posh. Not a tabloid. I am buying it every day. Will keep you all posted on anything.

charlotte looks absolutely beautiful. I like her lipstick and her boots!! she looks happy and relax... but moving in with alex is just too early, even if she live in one of his house, imo..somebody brought up felix, i wonder where is he and what he's doing now?

Corbis pics:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Returning to the Christian Laboutin party subject: I've found this website, where there's a short comment made by Charlotte (as you can see below). The problem is: I just don't know how reliable this source is. :bang:

" ...In line with Lynch's methods, Charlotte Casiraghi said she also tends to space out when she goes on a shoe shopping spree. "I love shoes, but I don't know what I'm getting half the time", she joked. "

she is so, so back, isn't she? i think she's looking better than ever, this year's been a great year for her. she looks like she did during the sergio amaya days, i'm almost feeling nostalgic. :D imo she looks better now...more fashion whatthehecks but still, her style is more age appropriate now than it was during that time post pink pashmina. and she just looks healthy and more centered these days.

Corbis pics:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Returning to the Christian Laboutin party subject: I've found this website, where there's a short comment made by Charlotte (as you can see below). The problem is: I just don't know how reliable this source is. :bang:

" ...In line with Lynch's methods, Charlotte Casiraghi said she also tends to space out when she goes on a shoe shopping spree. "I love shoes, but I don't know what I'm getting half the time", she joked. "

WWD is reliable...it's Women's Wear Daily. It's a cute little quote...actually it's the first I've ever seen her give a quote...LOL

Yeah, you're right there, Zembla. The British paparazzi is much more aggressive and has more freedom than the Continental paparazzi. Especially in France, the laws about celebrity stalking are strongly in favor of the celebrities and very much against the favor of the paparazzi. But in Britain, it's the opposite, generally speaking of course. Princess Madeleine of Sweden, I recall had a terrible time adjusting to the intrusion of the British paps and she left London early because of it. Charlotte Casiraghi may become Most Wanted Celeb now ahead of the "two Kate's". Well, maybe not. I imagine from the paps' point of view, there is still much, much more money in stalking Middleton & Moss, and Sienna Miller, et al than Charlotte. Obviously there is money in Charlotte pictures, but nothing like the pricetag for pics of Sienna and the Kate's.

I dont think that will be her most challenge since she has grown up infront of camera since day 1 while the others only know about paparazzi when they enter the show business or relationship. Hope that her experience to be working with press can give her wide scope to handle all the attention.

Pretty cool to see my princess is doing something useful:)...but at the same time, pretty sad to see my prince was getting 'unbalance'..:ermm: That's the wheel of life...:angel:

Oh yes, Women's Wear Daily is reliable for this kind of thing: party news, social news, fashion news! WWD knows all about that. :flowers:
Now that I have had time to reflect on this London thing, I find that I like it less than I liked it before. But I suppose it is fine for now. I just hope Charlotte returns to Paris, because after all, she is a Parisian girl, isn't she? London doesn't seem to fit her like Paris does. She wears Paris like a perfect pair of shoes. :D I know I have had my jokes about her and Prince William, or Prince Harry, but honestly, I hope she finds a nice Parisian guy. Oh he can be from Belgium like Felix, but as long as he spent a lot of time in Paris, like Felix, and knows Paris, and has the Parisian ways, like Felix seems to! PAREE PAREEEEE!
:franceflag:

She is a definitely Parisian lady. I bet if she does marry Alex, they shall move to France than stay in London... they seems to mixture the culture in Paris well than to stay in Alex's hometown. I did read in some sources that 'the Independent' is partially owned by Europian. Is it correct? She may want to gain the experience in London first before move to their branch in Europe. Do you think so? :rolleyes: She's only an intern now, we will never know what her future holds. Hope everything becomes smooth for her...

She is a definitely Parisian lady. I bet if she does marry Alex, they shall move to France than stay in London... they seems to mixture the culture in Paris well than to stay in Alex's hometown. I did read in some sources that 'the Independent' is partially owned by Europian. Is it correct? She may want to gain the experience in London first before move to their branch in Europe. Do you think so? :rolleyes: She's only an intern now, we will never know what her future holds. Hope everything becomes smooth for her...

Well, let's not think of marriage yet. :) But of course you can take the girl out of Paris, but never could you take Paris out of the girl.
I answered your question about the ownership of the Sunday Independent here.

she is so, so back, isn't she? i think she's looking better than ever, this year's been a great year for her. she looks like she did during the sergio amaya days, i'm almost feeling nostalgic. :D imo she looks better now...more fashion whatthehecks but still, her style is more age appropriate now than it was during that time post pink pashmina. and she just looks healthy and more centered these days.

Do you remember too? OH!!! more nostalgic!!!!!! she looks really good in this pics and Alex looks better i can say that he looks in Char's level (LOL) i love it!!!! they finally match....... just in this event.... and there's a page like sergio Amaya's <where i started my char's fanatic life hehehe> it's from Carlos (i guess) and the page is eternalmuse.co.uk it's a cool page, i think u have already seen it... anyways! Go there!!! there're plenty pics of her...

PURPLE DRESS FITS PERFECT TO CHARLOTTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corbis pics:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

I really like those pics...wow she looks perfect in my opinion. Also in the first pic she reminded me of Angelina Jolie. I don't know, maybe it was because of the expression on her face.

I love her dress by the way, especially the color :flowers:

Yesterday evening Charlotte's boyfriend Alex went to the preview
of the Frieze Art Fair 2007 in London, unfortunately without
Charlotte :)

----> Pic

I like the thing that these young European "IT" people often doesn't give interest for what they are wearing....they have all the money to buy fancy clothes and they go to an event in jeans etc...

^ yeah it's cool and even if they wear cheap clothes they look OK! to me, like Charlotte she can wear anything she wants and almost everything look fine in her. Obviously she loves Fancy clothes.

Charlotte sighting by a poster at thefashoinspot...

I saw her on Saturday at the Frieze Art Fair in London. She wasn't with Alex, a girl i didn't recognise. I have to say, without being cruel, her outfit wsa TERRIBLE! She was wearing a denim skirt, white wooly/lacytights and brown ankle boots. Her hair looked nice, quite floppy and she had no make up on and is very attractive, i have to say not as attractive as i think she looks in pics though. No-one knew who she was and she was moving about pretty freely but had quite a sullen expression on her face! She's also taller than i imagined

i hope we have the picture soon...really would like to see how "terrible" she would look like ;)

Charlotte and Alex in a portuguese magazine

http://fotos.sapo.pt/rossonero/pic/00041g8t

In the article they say that Charlotte is more in love than ever, and as she can't support the distance anymore she's thinking about living in London with Alex. Close friends to them say that Alex is excited with the changes he's doing in his flat and Charlotte is giving her opinion about theses changes.

Charlotte sighting by a poster at thefashoinspot...

as you have describe it doesn't seem to be an orrible outfit....so she looks taller...did she wear ankle boots with high heels or not?

According to Italian mag STOP she's already living in a luxury apartment in London with Alex.

According to Italian mag STOP she's already living in a luxury apartment in London with Alex.

That's cool...they seem very much in love...I guess this has moved out of the summer fling territory...

I would like to know too how tall she really is, and did she have high heels...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom