Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 11:53 AM
Aristocracy

look at these smokey-eyes...
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65

Old 10-08-2007, 12:23 PM
Courtier

I pretty much expected her to be living with him...I mean one of the main motivations for moving to London to take The Independent job had to be him.

His family lives in Notting Hill, so she may be there or closer to where he works...

Old 10-08-2007, 12:24 PM
Serene Highness

I love the dress fits her just right she looks beautiful
Old 10-08-2007, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zembla View Post
I pretty much expected her to be living with him...I mean one of the main motivations for moving to London to take The Independent job had to be him.

His family lives in Notting Hill, so she may be there or closer to where he works...
I was thinking that Notting Hill seems likely to appeal to Charlotte and the Dellals as a place to live. It's very young and chic. Anyway, I hope we will have some pics of her hitting the shops on King's Road, Old Bond Street, and Harvey Nichols! Maybe this week she will also attend a London premiere for Lagerfeld's docu-flick, and write a review of it for the Independent! Hope so!
Old 10-08-2007, 12:57 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernova View Post
look at these smokey-eyes...
she is definitely glamorous!
Glam and 'beautiful-mysterious' is the image she projects for me and it looks like everyone wants to be photographed with her now. Of all the young royals, she is quickly becoming the most interesting to follow.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:37 PM
Aristocracy

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Saturday, 6 October 2007
Charlotte Casiraghi and Alex Dellal attended the premiere in Paris of Lagerfeld Confidential.
See Pictures Courtesy of Eric Ryan/Getty

See IBL Gallery

ISIFA Gallery
Is it possible to view the ISIFA pictures in the slightly larger size, not just the thumbnails? If there is, I can't figure it out.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by selket View Post
Is it possible to view the ISIFA pictures in the slightly larger size, not just the thumbnails? If there is, I can't figure it out.
For ISIFA, it's easy. There are two icon-links placed below each thumbnail. You want to click on the right-hand most icon-link. To be sure you are choosing the correct one, there's an easy test. Drag your mouse over it, if it says "hires download", you have it right. You click on this thing, and it brings up another window, and then you click on the thumbnail on the new window, and voila!
Old 10-08-2007, 02:42 PM
Aristocracy

the boots she is wearing are just fabulous....aren't they?
Old 10-08-2007, 03:06 PM

Yeah, the boots are cool, and they have red heels (on the inside side). Doesn't that mean they are by Louboutin? Sorry for the fashion ignorance. I am more clueless about shoe stuff than anything, but I remember that Louboutin's trademark has something to do with red.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:15 PM
Courtier

I hope it doesn't get too out of control with paparazzi for her since London is like LA in that way...but I'm looking forward to seeing more candids......and what her street style will be like in London.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zembla View Post
I hope it doesn't get too out of control with paparazzi for her since London is like LA in that way...but I'm looking forward to seeing more candids......and what her street style will be like in London.
Yeah, you're right there, Zembla. The British paparazzi is much more aggressive and has more freedom than the Continental paparazzi. Especially in France, the laws about celebrity stalking are strongly in favor of the celebrities and very much against the favor of the paparazzi. But in Britain, it's the opposite, generally speaking of course. Princess Madeleine of Sweden, I recall had a terrible time adjusting to the intrusion of the British paps and she left London early because of it. Charlotte Casiraghi may become Most Wanted Celeb now ahead of the "two Kate's". Well, maybe not. I imagine from the paps' point of view, there is still much, much more money in stalking Middleton & Moss, and Sienna Miller, et al than Charlotte. Obviously there is money in Charlotte pictures, but nothing like the pricetag for pics of Sienna and the Kate's.
Old 10-08-2007, 04:46 PM
Courtier

It depends what she does while she's there...if she increases her public profile more, and goes out a lot than she'll become more of a target. But Alex isn't really that famous...except in social circles, so her relationship certainly won't aid in that.

I wonder how Felix feels right now... ...they were adorable.
Old 10-08-2007, 05:16 PM
Gentry

Maybe this was asked and answered already, but what kind of paper is 'The Independent?' And what's the American equivalent for it?
Old 10-08-2007, 05:23 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Yeah, the boots are cool, and they have red heels (on the inside side). Doesn't that mean they are by Louboutin? Sorry for the fashion ignorance. I am more clueless about shoe stuff than anything, but I remember that Louboutin's trademark has something to do with red.
I noticed and thought so too... Louboutin shoes have red .... the part of the shoe that touches the grond
Old 10-08-2007, 05:49 PM
Courtier

Yeah Louboutin's trademark is the red on the bottom.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:29 PM
Aristocracy

The independent is a very classy paper. Very posh. Not a tabloid. I am buying it every day. Will keep you all posted on anything.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:13 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Smith View Post
I noticed and thought so too... Louboutin shoes have red .... the part of the shoe that touches the grond
Red soles!
Old 10-08-2007, 08:48 PM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernova View Post
the boots she is wearing are just fabulous....aren't they?
thanks for sharing the picture. she looks lovely, i also like the dress & boots but the outfit all together looks out of place because of the black stockings
Old 10-08-2007, 09:08 PM
Nobility

charlotte looks absolutely beautiful. I like her lipstick and her boots!! she looks happy and relax... but moving in with alex is just too early, even if she live in one of his house, imo..somebody brought up felix, i wonder where is he and what he's doing now?
Old 10-09-2007, 01:54 AM
Commoner

Corbis pics:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Returning to the Christian Laboutin party subject: I've found this website, where there's a short comment made by Charlotte (as you can see below). The problem is: I just don't know how reliable this source is.

" ...In line with Lynch's methods, Charlotte Casiraghi said she also tends to space out when she goes on a shoe shopping spree. "I love shoes, but I don't know what I'm getting half the time", she joked. "