The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 07:43 AM
Gentry

In fact an idol is someone who is admired and respected very much. As far as i am concerned Char, for most of us is an "idol"...cause we respect her and admire in some way, we follow what she does...how she dresses...we are interested in her and her familiy, obviously...That is why I ask that question!
Thanks very much for the pics!!!

Old 10-05-2007, 08:14 AM
Commoner

guys,,i heard some rumours about char is now livin in London.
is it true?

Old 10-05-2007, 08:15 AM
Aristocracy

^^ Yeah, me too.. she is not living with Alex right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
It seems rather safe to say that Charlotte did not start at Sciences Po this week. There is no way she could start a new semester of a new degree at a new school and be doing these events, especially not doing this photography exhibit in Paris on Tuesday, then going to London on Thursday. If these appearances are anything to go by, I'd say Charlotte is either finished entirely with studies or she is taking a break this term. We shall see! ?
Maybe she didn't have any class? or skipped for first few classes. I used to squeeze my subjects to 4 days classes (stayed in campus)and another 3 days I will back to my hometown which were 2 1/2 hours journey from uni.

Do you think she is doing the same thing? Hope so.... Or she may want to transfer her credit to London university..
Old 10-05-2007, 09:00 AM
Aristocracy

NEWS..CHARLOTTE WORKING WITH THE NEWSPAPER!!
Charlotte helps Albert bring Monaco glam to consulate launch

According to the newspaper...
Quote:
Princess Caroline's pretty daughter - elegant on the night in a head-to-toe black ensemble - had a much shorter journey. She's currently based in the British capital while undertaking work experience with a daily newspaper
Hmmm!! She must be behind all the PW and Kate's stories..
Old 10-05-2007, 09:13 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzy2006 View Post
NEWS..CHARLOTTE WORKING WITH THE NEWSPAPER!!
Charlotte helps Albert bring Monaco glam to consulate launch

According to the newspaper...

Hmmm!! She must be behind all the PW and Kate's stories..

it nice to know,that Char is workin there.but im doubt that the main reason she moved to London is for a job.maybe its for alex.she fall too deep on him!
Old 10-05-2007, 09:45 AM

Well, it doesn't matter why she's there. She's there. She's working and she is hanging out with her many London scene cohorts: the Dellals, Eugenie, Alex Wills, Eloise.... many, many others. It's great. I wonder if the newspaper she is working with is the Telegraph, or the Guardian Observer, or maybe the Times? I doubt she's working for a tabloid.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:47 AM
Aristocracy

she seems to be wearing almost no make-up at all at those recent events!! how can she still look so gorgeous?

anyway today was the chanel fashion show, I'm surprised we have no pictures...
Old 10-05-2007, 10:12 AM
Aristocracy

Yeah dont think she joins tabloids. Maybe her intership year begin? She might want to brush up her confidence level now since currently she did join few formal functions representing her country. Andria is in New York. Pierre is in Milan and more interested to take care his father business. So, they might go for Charlotte first, then maybe in the future we will see other siblings
Old 10-05-2007, 11:25 AM
Courtier

We'll probably get more candid pics since she's in London now...the paparazzi is crazy there...
Old 10-05-2007, 11:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

Do you think it is possible that Charlotte was totally in black because it was the anniversary of her father's death?
She was also wearing a medal that seems to me a religious medal.
Old 10-05-2007, 11:46 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by cath85 View Post
she seems to be wearing almost no make-up at all at those recent events!! how can she still look so gorgeous?

anyway today was the chanel fashion show, I'm surprised we have no pictures...

im agree with you,she didnt use any make up in that pic with Prince Alb
Old 10-05-2007, 11:46 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zembla View Post
We'll probably get more candid pics since she's in London now...the paparazzi is crazy there...
yeah, maybe she turns to be a reporter.. than we get a headline "Reporter stalked another reporter"
Old 10-05-2007, 12:20 PM
Aristocracy

She IS working as an intern for Daily Newspaper in London!! The paper is ' The Independent.' Just found out.
Media Monkey's Diary | Media | MediaGuardian.co.uk
I am going to buy the paper every day to see if there is anything inside. I already missed the article last sunday though :(
Old 10-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Courtier

That's a good paper...maybe she'll write something...

And that's interesting about the black and her father's death...good connection...
Old 10-05-2007, 04:31 PM
Serene Highness

Gotta go get the paper now
Old 10-05-2007, 05:19 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
She IS working as an intern for Daily Newspaper in London!! The paper is ' The Independent.' Just found out.
Media Monkey's Diary | Media | MediaGuardian.co.uk
I am going to buy the paper every day to see if there is anything inside. I already missed the article last sunday though :(
Well, I hope they don't try to use her to get inside dirt on her inner circle, her family and friends. I hope that her assignments are meaningful - covering interesting things that have nothing to do with her personal life.
Old 10-05-2007, 07:13 PM
Courtier

Well she's just intern...she's probably just getting coffee for people, copying...doing a lot of crappy stuff...LOL...and occasionally getting a cool assignment...

I'm sure anything she is able to write will have a connection to who she knows in London.
Old 10-06-2007, 12:04 AM
Nobility

I have read in the various Grace Kelly biographies (the most recent being "Once Upon A Time" by Randy Taborrelli) that Caroline actually wanted to be a writer after her divorce from Junot. Grace however was still so protective of her eldest daughter especially after the heartbreak over her failed marriage, and discouraged Caroline from pursuing the career full-time. Grace was actually questioning her own mothering skills during the last months of her life, accdg to friends, and was agonizing over her over-protective qualities. I think she would have allowed Caroline to pursue her own thing had she lived.

So I suppose Caroline is consciously avoiding her mother's regrets by allowing her Charlotte to live her life and make a living, esp in the same field that she was interested in .
Old 10-06-2007, 11:39 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zembla View Post
Well she's just intern...she's probably just getting coffee for people, copying...doing a lot of crappy stuff...LOL...
Before she rules (since she is in line to the throne), why not used this quality time to do that..

I'm quite impressed that she joins something which can broaden her knowledge and confidence level media related. Never read the paper before, but their online connection shows its quite informative
Old 10-06-2007, 11:56 AM
Royal Highness

I'm I the only one who thinks that she looks a lot like Andrea in this one?

HELLO! Photo gallery – Latest celebrity photos - hellomagazine.com, HELLO!

Closed Thread