Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 27 : Sept.2007 - Nov.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Caroline interviewed some ppl for HOLA! in the early 80s, so maybe she's following her mother's example. Anyway good luck on this new venture! It would certainly be interesting to read something written by her.

Someone voice some opinion about Independent and Charlotte..
Feral Beast: Meet Charlotte, her hack highness from the Sindy

It would be cool to see her write something or have a column...I'm definitely interested to see her thoughts on various topics...she's clearly intelligent so...some of that article was a bit unfair. It's not like she's some party princes who walked into the job, although connections do help...but she's like any other university graduate finding her way.

Charlotte is too pretty to have that boyfriend...ugg

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte looks like olds years with that look again! i like more this one thatn the other one with the scarfto r pashmina i dunno how u guys call it. i like this Charlotte

It would be cool to see her write something or have a column...I'm definitely interested to see her thoughts on various topics...she's clearly intelligent so...some of that article was a bit unfair. It's not like she's some party princes who walked into the job, although connections do help...but she's like any other university graduate finding her way.

:clap: I don't give a hoot why she was given this internship. I think it's great for her, no matter what the reasons for her having the job. Everyone in the world does this kind of thing. It's called networking. It's not nepotism (no one she is related to works at this paper) so what is the problem? Doesn't everyone get jobs one way or another, at some time in their lives, by knowing someone, a friend of a friend, or a friend's cousin or some such baloney? It's normal but when royalty does it, it's a big problem apparently. It's such BS. Everyone does it, and that means everyone. There is no problem here, as far as I can see. I am agreeing 100% with Zembla. I am not sure it's true she will get her own column, but I hope she will be able to write her own stuff at some point. Maybe her own column, though it seems like she must have some experience under her belt before she can be a columnist. I dunno. It would be great if she can do it!

She looked great at the premiere...very classic.

Thanks for the nice pics Casiraghitrio!:flowers:
I love Charlotte's plum dress.

Last edited:
Her dress is beautiful. Thanks for pictures.

Yeah, Charlotte looked great, we all agree on that one, but to me Alex looked good, too. (can I dare to even say cute?!)

Yes, that plum dress is so flattering to her figure. On the first glance at the pics, I didn't like the color of her lip gloss but on second look, I can see it was a nice choice and goes well with the plum dress. Alex looks okay.... :p Alex is just Alex. :D

I really love Charlotte's outfit but I think she could make an effort for her nails. They're horrible!:ermm:

I'm really looking forward to read something written by her.

A few more pics on Hola
Galerías de imágenes
She is so beautiful!

Thanks! I have just read the article:
¿PODRÍA ESTAR PENSANDO CARLOTA CASIRAGHI EN IRSE A VIVIR A LONDRES CON SU NOVIO, ALEX DELLAL?
The last paragraph is interesting. It says that Alex owns three houses in London, and one of them, it says, has been recently refurbished, and it's this one, so the article claims, which Charlotte might be living in. The article specuates that Char and Alex may live together, either now or sometime in the near future. But it feeds my curiosity about what part of London Charlotte lives in. I mean, of course I don't care to know something like her address, but I'm just curious about what part of this great city might appeal to her. Would she live in an artsy, modern, young place like Notting Hill? Or somewhere like Kensington/Chelsea area?
20 Hoxton Sq., Alex's and Adam Waymouth's gallery, is somewhere in like NE London I am thinking. Also Char's stepfather has Hurlingham Lodge in London: Hurlingham Lodge, Londres
The Independent offices are in Independent House, in the E14 postal code. It's cool to think of Charlotte as a working girl now, going to the office to do work, maybe taking the Underground. :)

Last edited:
Thanks! I have just read the article:
¿PODRÍA ESTAR PENSANDO CARLOTA CASIRAGHI EN IRSE A VIVIR A LONDRES CON SU NOVIO, ALEX DELLAL?
The last paragraph is interesting. It says that Alex owns three houses in London, and one of them, it says, has been recently refurbished, and it's this one, so the article claims, which Charlotte might be living in. The article specuates that Char and Alex may live together, either now or sometime in the near future. But it feeds my curiosity about what part of London Charlotte lives in. I mean, of course I don't care to know something like her address, but I'm just curious about what part of this great city might appeal to her. Would she live in an artsy, modern, young place like Notting Hill? Or somewhere like Kensington/Chelsea area?
20 Hoxton Sq., Alex's and Adam Waymouth's gallery, is somewhere in like NE London I am thinking. Also Char's stepfather has Hurlingham Lodge in London: Hurlingham Lodge, Londres
The Independent offices are in Independent House, in the E14 postal code. It's cool to think of Charlotte as a working girl now, going to the office to do work, maybe taking the Underground. :)

what?Char is livin with Alex?
OMG that is too fast to move in with him!
i know i dont have to agree or not agree on char movin with alex..lols

I pretty much expected her to be living with him...I mean one of the main motivations for moving to London to take The Independent job had to be him.

His family lives in Notting Hill, so she may be there or closer to where he works...

I love the dress fits her just right she looks beautiful

I pretty much expected her to be living with him...I mean one of the main motivations for moving to London to take The Independent job had to be him.

His family lives in Notting Hill, so she may be there or closer to where he works...

I was thinking that Notting Hill seems likely to appeal to Charlotte and the Dellals as a place to live. It's very young and chic. Anyway, I hope we will have some pics of her hitting the shops on King's Road, Old Bond Street, and Harvey Nichols! Maybe this week she will also attend a London premiere for Lagerfeld's docu-flick, and write a review of it for the Independent! :ohmy: Hope so! :angel:

Saturday, 6 October 2007
Charlotte Casiraghi and Alex Dellal attended the premiere in Paris of Lagerfeld Confidential.
See Pictures Courtesy of Eric Ryan/Getty

See IBL Gallery

ISIFA Gallery

Is it possible to view the ISIFA pictures in the slightly larger size, not just the thumbnails? If there is, I can't figure it out.

Is it possible to view the ISIFA pictures in the slightly larger size, not just the thumbnails? If there is, I can't figure it out.

For ISIFA, it's easy. There are two icon-links placed below each thumbnail. You want to click on the right-hand most icon-link. To be sure you are choosing the correct one, there's an easy test. Drag your mouse over it, if it says "hires download", you have it right. You click on this thing, and it brings up another window, and then you click on the thumbnail on the new window, and voila! :D

Yeah, the boots are cool, and they have red heels (on the inside side). Doesn't that mean they are by Louboutin? Sorry for the fashion ignorance. I am more clueless about shoe stuff than anything, but I remember that Louboutin's trademark has something to do with red. :lol:

I hope it doesn't get too out of control with paparazzi for her since London is like LA in that way...but I'm looking forward to seeing more candids...:bounce:...and what her street style will be like in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom