Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 27 : Sept.2007 - Nov.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:angel:I wonder why is she always dresses in black??? And another question...if somebody knows...which is the weight of Char??? Thanks!!!:flowers:

:angel:I wonder why is she always dresses in black??? And another question...if somebody knows...which is the weight of Char??? Thanks!!!:flowers:

I have only one question for you: What woman makes her weight public knowledge if she can help it? :lol:

:crown6:Well...fans are supposed to know everything about her idol...:shock:

The pics from the Louboutin party aren't getting a good reaction at thefashionspot...a lot of people think she looks like a smug brat...:ermm:

Well, if this is "smug brat" Charlotte, I like "smug brat" Charlotte! :D
:photo: :news:

Thursday, 4th October 2007: Miss Casiraghi joins uncle Prince Albert for the opening of the new Monaco Consulate General in London
Getty Pictures (2)
Article about this event --> Prince Albert: We want more for Monaco - Telegraph
More news & pics of this event are discussed/shared in --> http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f13/princely-family-monaco-current-events-part-4-a-13545-4.html

Tuesday, 2nd October 2007: Miss Casiraghi attends the Christian Louboutin/David Lynch party for the opening of photography exhibit, "Fetish" at the Galerie du Passage, Paris
Getty pictures without watermarks
Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Pic 5 Pic 6 Pic 7 Pic 8 Pic 9 Pic 10 Pic 11 Pic 12

Getty Gallery

From Abaca Press:
Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 (In the fourth pic, you have good sight of her & Eloise)
Abaca Press gallery

IBL Gallery

More pics at Eternal Muse: October 2007

21 September 2007: Charlotte Casiraghi attended an exhibition by artist Jaap de Vries at 20 Hoxton Square, London, the gallery owned by Alexander Dellal, her boyfriend.
ISIFA pics:
Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Pic 5

More pics at Eternal Muse: September 2007

Last edited:
It seems rather safe to say that Charlotte did not start at Sciences Po this week. There is no way she could start a new semester of a new degree at a new school and be doing these events, especially not doing this photography exhibit in Paris on Tuesday, then going to London on Thursday. If these appearances are anything to go by, I'd say Charlotte is either finished entirely with studies or she is taking a break this term. We shall see! ? ;)

i truly hope she stop schooling entirely. it would be sad (for me) if she does :(

:crown6:Well...fans are supposed to know everything about her idol...:shock:

I don't really think she's anyones idol (she's not mine at least) but people just like her, and the family.
If we wanted idols who we can know everything about we'd probably follow Hollywood (worthyless) brats!

:crown6:In fact an idol is someone who is admired and respected very much. As far as i am concerned Char, for most of us is an "idol"...cause we respect her and admire in some way, we follow what she does...how she dresses...we are interested in her and her familiy, obviously...That is why I ask that question!:lol:
Thanks very much for the pics!!!:flowers:

guys,,i heard some rumours about char is now livin in London.
is it true?

^^ Yeah, me too.. she is not living with Alex right?

It seems rather safe to say that Charlotte did not start at Sciences Po this week. There is no way she could start a new semester of a new degree at a new school and be doing these events, especially not doing this photography exhibit in Paris on Tuesday, then going to London on Thursday. If these appearances are anything to go by, I'd say Charlotte is either finished entirely with studies or she is taking a break this term. We shall see! ? ;)

Maybe she didn't have any class? or skipped for first few classes. :D I used to squeeze my subjects to 4 days classes (stayed in campus)and another 3 days I will back to my hometown which were 2 1/2 hours journey from uni.

Do you think she is doing the same thing? Hope so....:rolleyes: Or she may want to transfer her credit to London university..

Last edited:
NEWS..CHARLOTTE WORKING WITH THE NEWSPAPER!!
Charlotte helps Albert bring Monaco glam to consulate launch

According to the newspaper...
Princess Caroline's pretty daughter - elegant on the night in a head-to-toe black ensemble - had a much shorter journey. She's currently based in the British capital while undertaking work experience with a daily newspaper

Hmmm!! She must be behind all the PW and Kate's stories.. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Well, it doesn't matter why she's there. She's there. She's working and she is hanging out with her many London scene cohorts: the Dellals, Eugenie, Alex Wills, Eloise.... many, many others. It's great. I wonder if the newspaper she is working with is the Telegraph, or the Guardian Observer, or maybe the Times? I doubt she's working for a tabloid. :)

she seems to be wearing almost no make-up at all at those recent events!! how can she still look so gorgeous?

anyway today was the chanel fashion show, I'm surprised we have no pictures...

Yeah dont think she joins tabloids. Maybe her intership year begin? She might want to brush up her confidence level now since currently she did join few formal functions representing her country. Andria is in New York. Pierre is in Milan and more interested to take care his father business. So, they might go for Charlotte first, then maybe in the future we will see other siblings :rolleyes:

We'll probably get more candid pics since she's in London now...the paparazzi is crazy there...

Do you think it is possible that Charlotte was totally in black because it was the anniversary of her father's death?
She was also wearing a medal that seems to me a religious medal.

Last edited:
she seems to be wearing almost no make-up at all at those recent events!! how can she still look so gorgeous?

anyway today was the chanel fashion show, I'm surprised we have no pictures...

im agree with you,she didnt use any make up in that pic with Prince Alb

We'll probably get more candid pics since she's in London now...the paparazzi is crazy there...

yeah, maybe she turns to be a reporter.. than we get a headline "Reporter stalked another reporter":D

She IS working as an intern for Daily Newspaper in London!! The paper is ' The Independent.' Just found out. :flowers:
Media Monkey's Diary | Media | MediaGuardian.co.uk
I am going to buy the paper every day to see if there is anything inside. I already missed the article last sunday though :(

Last edited:
That's a good paper...maybe she'll write something...

And that's interesting about the black and her father's death...good connection...

Gotta go get the paper now

She IS working as an intern for Daily Newspaper in London!! The paper is ' The Independent.' Just found out. :flowers:
Media Monkey's Diary | Media | MediaGuardian.co.uk
I am going to buy the paper every day to see if there is anything inside. I already missed the article last sunday though :(

Well, I hope they don't try to use her to get inside dirt on her inner circle, her family and friends. I hope that her assignments are meaningful - covering interesting things that have nothing to do with her personal life.

Well she's just intern...she's probably just getting coffee for people, copying...doing a lot of crappy stuff...LOL...and occasionally getting a cool assignment...

I'm sure anything she is able to write will have a connection to who she knows in London.

I have read in the various Grace Kelly biographies (the most recent being "Once Upon A Time" by Randy Taborrelli) that Caroline actually wanted to be a writer after her divorce from Junot. Grace however was still so protective of her eldest daughter especially after the heartbreak over her failed marriage, and discouraged Caroline from pursuing the career full-time. Grace was actually questioning her own mothering skills during the last months of her life, accdg to friends, and was agonizing over her over-protective qualities. I think she would have allowed Caroline to pursue her own thing had she lived.

So I suppose Caroline is consciously avoiding her mother's regrets by allowing her Charlotte to live her life and make a living, esp in the same field that she was interested in .

Well she's just intern...she's probably just getting coffee for people, copying...doing a lot of crappy stuff...LOL...

Before she rules (since she is in line to the throne), why not used this quality time to do that..:lol:

I'm quite impressed that she joins something which can broaden her knowledge and confidence level media related. Never read the paper before, but their online connection shows its quite informative:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom