Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 27 : Sept.2007 - Nov.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you. What a ugly outfit :sick:.

I agree about the outfit but at least she looks happy! I swear she doesn't have a single bad angle...lucky girl!

Her whole style lately is very influenced by Hollywood but she's not getting it right. She's been doing big handbags, big sunglasses and now the scarves...very Nicole Richie...

She should take a cue from Angelina Jolie...when you have a face like that...your style can be very simple...

Her whole style lately is very influenced by Hollywood but she's not getting it right. She's been doing big handbags, big sunglasses and now the scarves...very Nicole Richie...

I don't think its Hollywood, its just the trends in fashion in general these days. I see people who dress like her all over this city everyday. Its not my favorite, but its not that bad either. I wish she dressed more elegantly like her mom though.

Anyway, new pics at Getty at a Christian Laboutin party in Paris:
http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=EventImagesSearchState%7c0%7c1%7c0%7c100%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c1%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c77122584%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c%7c%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0&p=3&tag=3

hopefully the first of many fashion events she could attend this week.

I think the Hollywood starlets started the trends though.

Anyway I see the Olsen twins are at that party to...I read that Charlotte and Eugenie are both close friends with Ashley and MK...

I ask myself why I like Charlotte's look (really, her whole being) at this Christian Louboutin party. I say it's because:
1) She is just like the old classic Charlotte: freh, light on the makeup, natural, chic but not overdone, semi-dressy, nicely but casually dressed, and smiling a lot, very comfortable and happy
2) She doesn't have Alex with her.

Her blonde friend, wearing white sweater, jeans, brown leather jacket: Maybe Eloise (née van der Hayden) Scrymgeour? She has a two-year-old son named Tassilo. I knew she was married since 2005 and had a son, but the confirmation comes from the Peerage website: see here. Really, she "Lady Scrymgeour". Her husband, Henry, is future Earl of Dundee. She knows Charlotte from their teens in Fontainebleau.

Last edited:
Here are some more pics from the Jaap de Vries Exhibition
Party at Hoxton Square, London, 19/09/2007.

Pic 3

She looks really funny in that pic :lol:

I like her outfit except for the scarf....... I mean, the thing around her neck it's called scarf, right??:ninja:

I don't think its Hollywood, its just the trends in fashion in general these days. I see people who dress like her all over this city everyday. Its not my favorite, but its not that bad either. I wish she dressed more elegantly like her mom though.

http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages....|0|0|77122584|0|0|0|0|0|||0|0|0|0|0&p=3&tag=3

Those pictures are amazing!! she looks really cool and happy in my opinion :)

http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=EventImagesSearchState%7c0%7c1%7c0%7c100%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c1%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c77122584%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c%7c%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0&p=3&tag=3

She just seems sooo happy here! Much happier than she seemed towards the end with Felix. I hate to admit it but maybe Alex is good for her.

I ask myself why I like Charlotte's look (really, her whole being) at this Christian Louboutin party. I say it's because:
1) She is just like the old classic Charlotte: freh, light on the makeup, natural, chic but not overdone, semi-dressy, nicely but casually dressed, and smiling a lot, very comfortable and happy
I agree with you ;). I also like the pictures.

http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages....|0|0|77122584|0|0|0|0|0|||0|0|0|0|0&p=3&tag=3

she looks happy in those pictures!! i am glad she enjoyed the party :flowers: i kind alike what dita von teese was wearing :cool:

Her blonde friend, wearing white sweater, jeans, brown leather jacket: Maybe Eloise (née van der Hayden) Scrymgeour? She has a two-year-old son named Tassilo. I knew she was married since 2005 and had a son, but the confirmation comes from the Peerage website: see here. Really, she "Lady Scrymgeour". Her husband, Henry, is future Earl of Dundee. She knows Charlotte from their teens in Fontainebleau.

I agree with you!!! She does look like the classic Charlotte and it is refreshing! It's also nice to see her with a friend, and I too thought it was Eloise.

Charlotte and Felix looked so much cuter together...she looked more classic with him. With Alex she tends to look more...messy. LOL

art gallery party
She looks really funny in that pic :lol:

I like her outfit except for the scarf....... I mean, the thing around her neck it's called scarf, right??:ninja:

Oh god, the scarf/shawl/wrap (whatever you call it) is gorgeous though. Maybe it's off for the outfit, I dunno (I'll leave it to the fashionistas among us to judge) but as an isolated thing, it's exquisite. But I don't like the outfit much. The arm things again from the Valentino events, and the shoes. :yuk:

Louboutin party
Lea, It's cool you think it's Eloise too. I really do think it is her but it's cool to have someone else think so too, gives the idea more credibility. ;) She looks very cool and happy at this Louboutin event.

Last edited:
Charlotte and Felix looked so much cuter together...she looked more classic with him. With Alex she tends to look more...messy. LOL

Dont be so meannn...:ROFLMAO: But yeah..do agree, I love her look in Paris than when she was in London..maybe the outfit? maybe the surrounding? or maybe the air?:rolleyes:

Ok, ok..another 'anti climax' question, does it mean that she is currently back to Paris for summer semester? Sorry, but seriously I am very curious...:blink:

Last edited:
I agree with you!!! She does look like the classic Charlotte and it is refreshing! It's also nice to see her with a friend, and I too thought it was Eloise.
I agree! this is a look she could have been wearing 2-3 years ago! I really like it!

^ Thanks for the HQ Charlotte looks Beautiful and happy

She looks natural and happy in Laboutin´s party, and dressed like a couple of years ago, simple yet chic. Lovely shoes too:rolleyes:
I don´t think she looks that bad at the Jaap de Vries Exhibition, i mean the "scarf" doesn´t match at all, but the shoes are :wub:. Maybe with a belt or something the outfit wouldn´t look so shapeless.

We may be seeing some pics of her in Paris Fashion Week soon, Karl Lagerfeld has already presented his line today
Thanks for all the pictures!

is there anymore photos from the Exhibition in london and from the Christian Louboutin/ David Lynch - Party without watermarks???

the hq pic is great...

she looks like her mom

I seem to be agreeing with a lot of people lately... but I agree! It was my first thought when I saw the picture - she looks just like her mother! I don't remember what photo it was, but I've seen Princess Caroline with that look on her face before.

great photos from the louboutin party, love the shoes. if you click the "View images of a specific person" option, you'll find charlotte's the one with the most pics, more than louboutin himself or any of the starlets. she's belle of the ball once again. B)

http://www.eternalmuse.co.uk/october_2007/slides/2nd_october_2007_paris_france_charlotte_at_christian_louboutin_and_david_lynch_party_22.html

have you guys seen that pic before?alex looks weird

^^ Hey Carl, glad to see you here.. :flowers:
Yeah! That's totally not Alex...

Yeah, haha, Mizzy just posted that pic on the Pictures III thread a couple of days ago. It's already been established that guy is Alejandro Santo Domingo, uncle (believe it or not) of Tatiana. I probably find it less weird than most having two young uncles as she does because I myself have an uncle who is one year my junior. :lol: It happens! hehe

Yeah, haha, Mizzy just posted that pic on the Pictures III thread a couple of days ago. It's already been established that guy is Alejandro Santo Domingo, uncle (believe it or not) of Tatiana. I probably find it less weird than most having two young uncles as she does because I myself have an uncle who is one year my junior. :lol: It happens! hehe

Means that we have to marry early...Oh no!!:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom