The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 08:42 PM
Serene Highness

That "nonchelant" sloppy is not something everyone can pull off - the Casiraghi Trio gets it right - sorry, Alex just looks sloppy.....

Old 09-19-2007, 07:58 AM
Courtier
TRF Author

I don't know whether this has been mentioned or not. The magazine Vanidades calls the Charlotte-Alex couple Carlex.

Old 09-23-2007, 12:34 AM
Commoner

Charlotte attending an exhibition by Jaap de Vries at 20 Hoxton Square (Alex's gallery).
Photo 1
Photo 2 Source: Jaap de Vries - photo's

Photo 3 Source: The Fashion Spot Forum

I wonder if London is now her new home.

Just for curiosity, here's an interview with Alex and his partners about that exhibition.
Old 09-23-2007, 07:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

Nice and unusual pics!Thanks Bob!
Charlotte looks nice and happy.
I don't know if she moved to London but I think she spends there a lot of time wiyh Alex. Does anybody have further information?
Old 09-23-2007, 12:16 PM
Aristocracy

..So Mr Dellal was studying photography... maybe we will see more Charlotte photos in the future and hope Char wont change her course from 'phisolophy' to 'photography' too..
Old 09-24-2007, 04:29 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sacamano View Post
Charlotte attending an exhibition by Jaap de Vries at 20 Hoxton Square (Alex's gallery).
Photo 1

Why the hell is she wearing that huge napkin around the neck???!!!

For an instant, while the pic was opening I though that Charlotte was the other girl in the photo and I though "nice change", but of course it wasn't her. Anyway, I think that this kind of haircut would suit her.

And about london, who knows but she will probably saty in paris until the end of her studies. We are still in september and the sorbonne hasn't started yet.
Old 09-24-2007, 05:07 PM
Serene Highness

Did she, Tatiana, or Andrea attend Fashion Week in NYC?
Old 09-26-2007, 11:04 AM
Serene Highness

Jaap De Vries - openingsnight at HOXTON SQUARE
the big scarf looks odd imo but whats really weird are those SANDBAGS piled up in front of the gallery? whats that about
Old 09-26-2007, 11:44 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbb View Post
the big scarf looks odd imo but whats really weird are those SANDBAGS piled up in front of the gallery? whats that about
that's art we ordinary people can't understand that lol just kidding!

I actually like her outfit!! and I think she already wore that scarf 2 years ago! http://f9g.yahoofs.com/groups/g_1497...gcr.GBAJ2Dtvzz
Old 09-26-2007, 04:28 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbb View Post
I think at the time the picture was taken there were really bad rains and flooding in the UK. Maybe that's why the sandbags are there.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:32 PM
Nobility

i do not like those stockings Charlotte wore. and i think the skirt is too short...where has my charlotte has gone to? i want her back....
Old 09-26-2007, 08:35 PM
Gentry

Quoting: mwhite3182:
I think at the time the picture was taken there were really bad rains and flooding in the UK. Maybe that's why the sandbags are there.

^ I was going to say the same thing, but I honestly believe it was used for 'decorative purposes'
That scarf is not too bad. I actually have a very similar one given to me by my great grandmother. Who knows, maybe one of her older relatives gave it to her, since the design is pretty 'antique' lol
Old 09-27-2007, 09:48 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraDaniel View Post
i do not like those stockings Charlotte wore. and i think the skirt is too short...where has my charlotte has gone to? i want her back....
Yeah! Looking at those stocking, I do want my Charlotte back too...
Old 09-27-2007, 10:08 AM
Nobility

You all want teenage girl back?
Well that girl grew up and she dresses sexy and experimenting with clothes, I really don't see what the big deal is! Oh, btw, I like her look, including scarf!
Old 09-27-2007, 10:46 AM
Aristocracy

The clothes looks fine for me including the scarf..but not with those socks..
Old 09-28-2007, 06:40 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shappica View Post
Well that girl grew up and she dresses sexy and experimenting with clothes, I really don't see what the big deal is! Oh, btw, I like her look, including scarf!
i have nothing about char dressing sexy. she wore a couple of sexy outfits when she was 15 and she was beautiful in them. It's just that she has lost all her charm and fashion sense. it's like if she was trying to be original and didn't know how, she puts on too many things that clash together, i don't know... it is not about sexiness for me, but when she was 15 she was a great dresser and now she is awful
Old 09-28-2007, 06:46 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzy2006 View Post
..So Mr Dellal was studying photography... maybe we will see more Charlotte photos in the future and hope Char wont change her course from 'phisolophy' to 'photography' too..
Hopefully she switches to something more realistic...what the hell kind of career can someone have when they major in Philosophy? Unless she doesn't plan on working...anyway People magazine in the US reported last month that she was not returning to school this Fall cause she was bored with her studies and they have good sources so I don't know...

She could always be an actress...it's in her genes...
Old 09-28-2007, 10:01 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by shappica View Post

yeah it's true i liked charlotte before and i love her now, i love the way she dressed before with those scarf and that balenciaga yellow handbag do u remember her? now she wears sexy clothes and she's older she almost always looks sexy i like her look.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zembla View Post
Hopefully she switches to something more realistic...what the hell kind of career can someone have when they major in Philosophy? Unless she doesn't plan on working...
There are people who work with these kinds of degrees. It's called academia and it's quite respectable. What could be more so than being a high scholar?
I doubt Charlotte would go to work in academia, though. I also doubt she would go to be an actress. I mean, I suppose either event is technically possible, but they don't seem to be her style. I don't have a clue what is her style, but that doesn't seem to be it.
Old 09-29-2007, 04:19 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
There are people who work with these kinds of degrees. It's called academia and it's quite respectable. What could be more so than being a high scholar?
I doubt Charlotte would go to work in academia, though. I also doubt she would go to be an actress. I mean, I suppose either event is technically possible, but they don't seem to be her style. I don't have a clue what is her style, but that doesn't seem to be it.
She shouldn't waste her looks though...I know that sounds really shallow...LOL...and she has the legacy Grace left behind.

I mean there have been enough stories in the US papers about studios trying to court her...I'd just like to see her give an interview...there's something very mysterious about her. I think part of her likes the spotlight...you can tell in the pap videos...