The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 05:15 PM
Majesty

Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 26 : Aug.2007 - Sept.2007

Welcome to Part 26 of the thread to discuss the current events of Charlotte Casiraghi. You can find the old thread here: Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 25

Please have a look at the
  • Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
Happy Posting!

Old 08-08-2007, 05:19 PM
Serene Highness

When I see pictures of beautiful Charlotte w/that creepy Alex, it reminds me of her mother and Philip Junot! Sorry, I know I've said it before, but he just seems smug and hanging around like a hungry dog.....yuk!

Old 08-08-2007, 05:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal View Post
When I see pictures of beautiful Charlotte w/that creepy Alex, it reminds me of her mother and Philip Junot! Sorry, I know I've said it before, but he just seems smug and hanging around like a hungry dog.....yuk!

I could not agree with you more. I want to wash after looking at his photos..he is just so unattractive and WEASELY looking. Why is he always puckering/pursing his lips like that?? Where did Charlotte find that guy??!
Old 08-08-2007, 05:28 PM
Heir Apparent

I hope that the history of the mother doesn't repeat again to her daughter...
Old 08-08-2007, 05:38 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnik View Post
I hope that the history of the mother doesn't repeat again to her daughter...
Touch Wood.............

But I would also agree with you. I DO NOT like this guy, he seems so "self" sufficient............

Feliz looked sooo in love with Charlotte, not Alex.....
Old 08-08-2007, 05:43 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't know but when she was with Felix she looks different on the photos - lovely young girl. But with Alex she look like Paris Hilton or something like that kind.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

HI!

I don't like him either. she seems in love but he seems more interested on the publicity he's having on dating a princess
Old 08-08-2007, 07:13 PM
Aristocracy

alex is well know like a playboy, he is already datin with the daughter of mick jagger and the other guy of the rolling too. he has money, he is just with her for the publicity. she looks kind of differend of the felix's time..i hope that time will be back soon
Old 08-08-2007, 07:39 PM

he might be a nice guy but looks wise, charlotte could do so much better!
Old 08-09-2007, 10:08 AM
Aristocracy

Well, I've never been a fan of Charlotte's body. I always found it too sporty, with hard abds, wide shoulders... her figure is not very feminine for a mediterranean woman... BUT I have to admit that right now she is at her best, nearly as pretty as in these green bikini pics when she was 15.
NO WAY she is not too skinny. She looks healthy, healthy thin but no too thin. Her upper body is a bit too masculine but she has very fine legs.
She's got the most womanly and healthy body she's had in ages.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:12 AM

My initial impression of Alex was a negative but then I started warming to him because it's so obvious how happy Charlotte is in his company. But now after these Ibiza pics, I am starting (again?) to agree with some of the comments against him. I don't like at all that picture of them on the cover of Hola!. His posture and the way he has his arm her, and the way he is smirking at the paparazzi, seems so arrogant. It's distressing, to say the least.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:13 AM
Serene Highness

I agree aboout Alex. In those pics in Ibiza, he doesn't even look like he wants to kiss her. Like he's just doing it to make it look good. Hopefully Caroline will give her some motherly wisdom about guys like him.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 08-09-2007, 10:38 AM
Courtier
TRF Author

I must say I feel kind of sorry for Charlotte, having her every move, every choice examined, disected, and evaluated. Even Caroline, living her youth before the advent of Internet and instantaneous pictures had more privacy. I wouldn't want to know that everybody I know (especially my mother I guess) can follow every one of my schmoozings with less than reputable playboys. I wonder how that affects her personality. It seems to have made her more defiant, but I worry about that haunted, quizzical look on her face as she faces the paparazzis in the last picture. I hope she is not driven to do rash things in a kind of "Who cares, I'll up the ante, see how much shock value I can generate" attitude.

I don't mind the pictures of her strolling with her boyfriend, it's the more intimate moments splashed on magazine covers that bother me. Those are real private moments and magazine editors should respect them as such. I know it's naive of me, it's what sells, but in an ideal world...

All that being said, back to the public realm : I love her cool summer outfit of white on white, with a bit of the bikini top showing. She looks healthy and fabulous. And I still think she's grown since last year, kind of like Kate Moss did after she achieved stardom. Can you really grow between your 20th and 21st birthday ?
Old 08-09-2007, 10:41 AM
Nobility

Charlotte, Caroline and Pierre appear in Fashion tv's "f.people" special at Valetino's annivercery. (It's not really a special...they appear for a couple of seconds, ah well, everybody who knows Fashion tv knows what "f.people" is about...)
Old 08-09-2007, 10:48 AM
Serene Highness

in my experience the more people (family, friends etc) tried to warn me about a "bad boy" the more i wanted him (hey i was in my 20's and stupid)
i know carolines parents tried to warn her off of junot and look what happened. less said the better in some cases, just let her find out for herself with no "i told you so's". in carolines time in order to be with junot she "had" to marry him, these days at least that pressure is off charlotte to do anything stupid. as i said before i had to have my "bad boy" to appreciate a "good MAN".
she looks so happy i really want to be happy for her, imo she was never this radiant and tuned into anyone this much before, which makes his behavior (or so it seems) intolerable. there's also the added dimension of her brother dating his sister, it will be interesting to see how it all plays out, hopefully charlotte won't be hurt.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:57 AM

I know people have said this before, but I really don't think Alex is that great looking, honestly. Charlotte seemed a lot more happy with Felix :/
Though I do like her outfit with the blue top and the white shorts, it has a summery feel about it :)
Old 08-09-2007, 11:08 AM
Aristocracy

I must say, she got a 'fabulous' body nowaday especially in those pictures. Such big transform after ahe turned 21 this month.. When does she suppose to go back to study? Somewhere in fall? But when is fall? Which month? I'm quite curious since the tabloid mentioned she might not get back to her university... Oh no..my favourite princess
Old 08-09-2007, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzy2006 View Post
I must say, she got a 'fabulous' body nowaday especially in those pictures. Such big transform after ahe turned 21 this month.. When does she suppose to go back to study? Somewhere in fall? But when is fall? Which month? I'm quite curious since the tabloid mentioned she might not get back to her university... Oh no..my favourite princess
If she does not go back for at least one more year, she won't have her License degree. She just has two more terms. All that work for naught? I doubt it it can be true. I think she will finish the License, at least as much. I hope she will try for ENS again! She can take it again in June 2008, and I think with all this further study between the exams, she might get into ENS at last! It would be wonderful.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveroyals View Post
Can you really grow between your 20th and 21st birthday ?
She looks very much more womanly even since last summer. It's like between 20 and 21, she made the transformation from girl to woman.

Quote:
ok, it's the best time to make them a brand new celebrity couple nick. I'd go for Charlex or Chalex Any propositions?
Charlex and Chalex are funny, though like bbb said, they do kinda have a medical or pharmacological sounds! hehe
Maybe Charlander? Charlander sounds like a warrior or something, I dunno.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:07 PM
Gentry

Allote? Alex plus Charlote