Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 26 : Aug.2007 - Sept.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Thanks for the update! Sometimes I think they kissed just becoz they knew the camera was there... maybe some rebellion hints from Charlotte side:rolleyes:

In the video she seems more amused than annoyed by the paparazzi. It's fun when her blond friend "hides" her under the bath towell.
Anyway neither her or Alex seemed to care about the paparazzi. Instead, they seamed to kind of enjoy it since they could had taken the other car but they took the convertible instead.
It's weird, Charlotte was never the kind to seek atention but now she kind of seems to enjoy public exposure.

On the fashion spot they say the embroidered top is Anna Sui, but it looks just like the ones they sell all over the street in Mexico. I've seen them in Playa del Carmen where they are about 20 to 30 dollars, besides the Mexican handmade tops are the real deal, anna sui's top would be "inspired" by the beautiful Mexican embroidery style.

They also sell them everywhere in the street in Ibiza. I bet that she got hers there.

Well, now that I see it again, Charlotte goes for the black Seat, BUT it is Alex who leads her to the convertible where everyone can see them. Guess that says something about him...

And about Hubertus I don't think he is jealous. Charlotte and him were never an item. This is obvious since they are pics of them hugging and playing together in a physical way in Zurs while Charlotte was openly going out with Felix.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the video she seems more amused than annoyed by the paparazzi. It's fun when her blond friend "hides" her under the bath towell.
Anyway neither her or Alex seemed to care about the paparazzi. Instead, they seamed to kind of enjoy it since they could had taken the other car but they took the convertible instead.
It's weird, Charlotte was never the kind to seek atention but now she kind of seems to enjoy public exposure.

Maybe it's a good sign, as it can mean she is learning to have a more relaxed attitude. With the paparazzi seemingly a permanent part of her life, why should she be always conscious of it? Can't she be allowed to be careless sometimes, especially when she is on vacation with her friends? :ermm:
And perhaps her choosing the jeep was just because it was a nice day and she wanted to enjoy the sun. And Alex went into the jeep first in order to help her step up. I thought that was nice.

I think she just wants to get on with her life and doesn't care as much anymore abot the paparazzi

I think she's ok with all the attention for the time being. But she absolutely not the attention seeker.. She just reached 21 and for a girl at her age attention is nice and quite amusing especially when you are with your friends:)...that's normal sign! Though somehow I think Alex seems to be annoyed with the paps (or maybe its just me!- you with Char, what you expect?). However, she might feel quite irritate when she's alone and the pap was there taking her picture... you can see the different with her pics walking alone in the middle of Paris in her pink shirt.. (or..still maybe its just me) :flowers:

And about Hubertus I don't think he is jealous. Charlotte and him were never an item. This is obvious since they are pics of them hugging and playing together in a physical way in Zurs while Charlotte was openly going out with Felix.

I do agree with you here, Tutu. I know what I said before was at odds, but since posting that last comment (of mine) about Hubertus, I had thought better of it. I figured they never dated, per say, but because she used to give him so much attention, maybe he kind of misses it (though it's different from being jealous). I know I miss them laughing and stuff in Zurs, as it was always so sweet the way they used to tease each other. For a pair who never technically dated, they sure had a lotta chemistry! :D

I do agree with you here, Tutu. I know what I said before was at odds, but since posting that last comment (of mine) about Hubertus, I had thought better of it. I figured they never dated, per say, but because she used to give him so much attention, maybe he kind of misses it (though it's different from being jealous). I know I miss them laughing and stuff in Zurs, as it was always so sweet the way they used to tease each other. For a pair who never technically dated, they sure had a lotta chemistry! :D

You're right. Actually, now that Charlotte has grown older and the age gap is fading, I think that Hubertus would be my favorite to be Char's boyfriend. Felix looked safe but boooring, Alex seems too much into himself "I'm soooo coool". Hubertus wasn't very handsome IMO but he seemed fun and caring.

Last edited:
You're right. Actually, now that Charlotte has grown older and the age gape is fading, I think that Hubertus would be my favorite Char's boyfriend. Felix looked safe but boooring, Alex seems too much into himself "I'm soooo coool". Hubertus wasn't very handsome IMO but he seemed fun and caring.

Yes, very true about Hubert the way he seems, but I like Felix too! :D
The thing about Hubert is, he never seemed older than Charlotte. Though he was already what, 20 or 21, when she was 15, they just seemed like contemporaries, and I suppose it helps that he has a very youthful essence.

Hello, everybody!

This is my first post and perhaps the link is to be located in the Video thread.. anyway, it's pleasure to see Char so desperately in love :wub:, though Alex seems to be less passionate..:ermm:

here is the link hola.com - Vídeos del día

This is my first post and perhaps the link is to be located in the Video thread.. anyway, it's pleasure to see Char so desperately in love :wub:, though Alex seems to be less passionate..:ermm:

here is the link hola.com - Vídeos del día

hello Jikus, and welcome

Your first post is great...i love the video..she is so cute...in fact their are so cute...i used to dislike alex...he is so..um...how can i say ...weird...i don't know, i think the "weirdness" comes from his lips, his head....anyway...

she seems so in love and so passionate...god...in all case, for now alex is the right guy..i don't remember having ever seen her like that with other boyfriend....

in the video, one thing disturbs me. sometimes he seems unconfortable with all these kisses....he turns his head like he wanted to avoid them ( maybe i'm wrong and it's just because of the crowd, who knows)...and she keeps trying.... it's cute and in the same time a bit sad...i don't khnow...

anyway, she's happy and that's the more important, isn't it? :)

hello Jikus, and welcome

Your first post is great...i love the video..she is so cute...in fact their are so cute...i used to dislike alex...he is so..um...how can i say ...weird...i don't know, i think the "weirdness" comes from his lips, his head....anyway...

she seems so in love and so passionate...god...in all case, for now alex is the right guy..i don't remember having ever seen her like that with other boyfriend....
It's an interesting thought. Do you suppose with Felix, she was more the object of his adoration? Now with Alex, for her the table is turned, with Alex being her object of adoration in the same way that she was the object for Felix?
in the video, one thing disturbs me. sometimes he seems unconfortable with all these kisses....he turns his head like he wanted to avoid them ( maybe i'm wrong and it's just because of the crowd, who knows)...and she keeps trying.... it's cute and in the same time a bit sad...i don't khnow...

anyway, she's happy and that's the more important, isn't it? :)
Everyone will have their own perception, of course, but mine was that he was merely conscious of being watched and so he turned to glance (ever so briefly) at the cameras, but immediately turned back as if trying to ignore it all.

I've loved that video SOO much. Does anybody know how can I save it in my pc?

Just saw the video. Wow, Charlotte seems like a very sweet girl, very unspoiled and innocent. And I love it that she eats her french fries :) Alex seems alright! I wish them all the happiness and for Charlotte to stay the way she is

Great video!!!!!Char is so sweet!!!:wub:Alex isn't passionate in the same way and this is really incredible..!!I mean...how can you are so detached with Charlotte??every guy of the world is envious of him but obviously he doesn't understand the fortune that has...:bang:

It's so nice to see them like that. I love how she does her mouth at the end, so random and silly. It's a good addition for the "Royals - they're just like us" thread. ;)

The 2 videos are great. She is very much in love with this guy. And I love to see her eat french fries and having fun with her boyfriend.

Finally some videos of charlotte. Now we can see her moving in place of watching pictures. Jippieeeee.

It's an interesting thought. Do you suppose with Felix, she was more the object of his adoration? Now with Alex, for her the table is turned, with Alex being her object of adoration in the same way that she was the object for Felix?

that exactly what i mean;) you explained it more clearly thank you :flowers:

felix was very involved in their relation...he seemed so kind and careful ( more than alex for sure, in the beginning)...yeah that's the impression i have. i always had the feeling that they're not in the same game....like he had to make his proof (he had to win his love while with alex it's all the contrary.... sometimes he seemed so detached (like he didn't care fore her, like he was with her just, it's naughty but true, to past time,until he gets another girl better) self-sufficent, even haughty at time) he doesn't "fight" for her like he should (like felix :)), he knows this is in the pocket ( that's what i dislike in alex, plus a lot of other thing but we're not here to criticize him, right?.. attention, i don't say that she didn't love felix, of course she was ( in all case, i hope so :D) but it's not the same love with alex...now she seems posessed...god..she is so into him (like people say)..., and so in admiration in front of him....proud yeah she's proud to be with him (it's like the nice but unpopular girl at school who manages to go out with the most popular guy, the one every single girl would like to go out with, would die for...and now she succeed.( in some pics, her expression, the way she looks him : it's like waouu... me, me..i can't believe i go out with him) lol..she isn't afraid of showing to the world her love fo him...seems like a wind of change is blowing over miss casiraghi...

reluctantly, i'm changing my mind about alex....he is stil so horrible of course, he has a really really bad fashion sense but she is ok with him and we clearly see that she is happy, so.....

i still ask myself what does she see in him? really....perhaps he has a wicked sense of humour....:ROFLMAO:

i think everyone noticed that i prefer felix a hundreds time....he look like so much to gaspard ulliel...:wub:

I disagree, different people have different way of showing emotions. And about what she sees in him, I think he's much more cool than Felix, and dresses cool, too, relaxed. Felix always looked to me like mommy's boy next door. JMO

P.S. but Felix did look like Gaspard... :)

Charlotte is still growing, changing..

She is more mature now and perhaps, it's time for her to seduce, to "give" love and passion and it's cool - she's becoming a woman..

:rose2:

What Charlotte might like about Alex is the very fact that he doesn't seem "impressed" by her and that in their relationship she is the one doing the chasing (at least apparently). It must be refreshing for one who has been pursuited in one way or another since she was born. I just hope he doesn't take advantage of the situation.

Last edited:
All these comments have sense, but I like how psycoduck says it: If only Alex would "fight for her", then everything else would align with harmony. :wub:

I might add that it's possible she is drawn to Alex in more ways than one. Perhaps it is not merely physical or sexual, but also may be somewhat intellectual or creative. Have you guys ever explored the Hoxton Square gallery site? I personally think the art they are showing now is hideous, but I imagine there are many in the art world who know much more about art than I who think it is all very cool. :rolleyes:
http://www.20hoxtonsquare.com/

We might never know who is the real Alex, however from the first vid, I can see (might be only me) that Alex seems to be a very normal boyfriend... more mature. I cant see that he is not caring, he is.. quite protective but still give space... sometimes when you are getting older, you dont want to get caught kissing all the time... I think he seems (or maybe act.. who knows) that he might felt quite annoying with the paps. I like to see Char with Felix, however, Alex seems to be more cool, something which I think quite attractive for a gentleman like him... Felix seems to be over protective sometimes..

I think Char just learn how to be in a mature relationship (she still look a teenage-girl-in-love too me but I know she is learning...) .. she used to be surrounded by his brothers and mom, grew up with all the formality and royalty plus the paps and cameras. Always follow the route and always act like a princess, but now she seems to be more relax with the surrounding and learn to be a 21 year old lady, not a girl not yet a woman...look akward..just like we use to play with barbie doll in a evening gown suddenly change to bratz with funky attire..:queen4:

..just like we use to play with barbie doll in a evening gown suddenly change to bratz with funky attire..:queen4:

This is great. I agree with your post. I also see her being a very immature schoolgirlish girlfriend (nothing bad to be, of course, completely natural and normal). The People article also hinted at your point about her being like a "good girl letting her hair down". She always did things right and towed the line like a good little princess. Now she is seeing what it feels like to walk on the wild side, so to speak.... although, truth be told, her "wild side" (so far) is rather mild (thankfully!) :D She doesn't appear to be doing anything illegal or unethical, so I think she is still towing the line, in that sense!

Hi guys,

Well it looks like Charlotte is no longer a teenager :flowers: She has become a beautiful young woman.

I just hope that Alex doesn't break her heart sooner or later !!!

Does anyone know how old Alex is, because eveytime they write different number in capitons, he used to be 25, then 23, now 26.

It's interesting to me that in these pictures and in the video, you can tell the difference in personality between Charlotte and her mother. They are so often portrayed as being clones of each other physically, which to a certain extent is true, but Charlotte is a lot "cuter". I'd never describe Caroline as "cute". Also, Caroline once said in an interview that one of her nicknames, when she was a girl, was "Câline", (kind of short for Caroline, but meaning "affectionate, cuddly"), and how she felt that nickname did not suit her at all because she was not the cuddly type. It would actually suit her daughter a lot more. Although both are exuberant, extraverted (at least in these current pictures), talkative, it seems to me that Charlotte is more playful, more kittenish, and craving for attention, whereas Caroline never seemed to need attention that way. In fact, Charlotte reminds me more of Stephanie, in her days with the young Delon or the young Belmondo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom