Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 26 : Aug.2007 - Sept.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could not find the following pic in the isifa gallery, so I add it, it was also taken yesterday
and it is quite nice as Charlotte seems to have noticed the paparazzi:

Charlotte and Alex 12.8.2007

^ I like Charolttes top, and Alex seems to be wearing te same shirt Andrea used to wear, and scarf Andrea wore on his pics from Ibiza...

I like her top too and Alex definitely cut/trimmed his hair, he looks worse.

Ani

I like her top too and Alex definitely cut/trimmed his hair, he looks worse.

Ani

Is it POSSIBLE for that guy to look any worse??! Gawd he is skeevy, IMO. I just really, really hope this is a summer fling, or a phase for Charlotte!

^ I like Charolttes top, and Alex seems to be wearing te same shirt Andrea used to wear, and scarf Andrea wore on his pics from Ibiza...
i hope he doesn't try to emulate andrea...he will look terrible :lol:..

Her top is adorable! I've decided not to comment on Alex anymore. Won't be good, won't be said! :lol:

^ i love it 2 and that hair cut .... he looks worse ugly.... but She looks beautiful and seems she's having fun. i love her!!

I might be the only one who thinks he looks "better" with shorter hair. I'm not saying he looks good, just better.
It seems Alice has moved from Pierre to Charlotte's crew.

It seems Alice has moved from Pierre to Charlotte's crew.

Nah, it doesn't seem as though they have separate crews. All the friends of Pierre & Charlotte flit from one to the other Casiraghi, especially eugenie (I have wondered if Eugenie does harbor unrequited feelings for Pierre) and Nina. The latest batch of pics from Hola! are great. She is a passionate half-Milanese, for when she is "with" someone, it is full-on! There is no half-heart from Charlotte! It's all or nothing, ey? :D

The top she is wearing, as said before, is just adorable. I hope some ambitious fashionista on the forums will post for us the brand. In this pic from hola.com her hair is stunningly pretty. I think it may be a bit darker than usual?

Last edited:
Nah, it doesn't seem as though they have separate crews. All the friends of Pierre & Charlotte flit from one to the other Casiraghi, especially eugenie (I have wondered if Eugenie does harbor unrequited feelings for Pierre) and Nina. The latest batch of pics from Hola! are great. She is a passionate half-Milanese, for when she is "with" someone, it is full-on! There is no half-heart from Charlotte! It's all or nothing, ey? :D

The top she is wearing, as said before, is just adorable. I hope some ambitious fashionista on the forums will post for us the brand. In this pic from hola.com her hair is stunningly pretty. I think it may be a bit darker than usual?

Anna Sui!
I know they have same friends I was just being a bit sarcastic ;)
I don't think Alex is checking out his phone, it looks to me that his eyes are closed. JMO

On the fashion spot they say the embroidered top is Anna Sui, but it looks just like the ones they sell all over the street in Mexico. I've seen them in Playa del Carmen where they are about 20 to 30 dollars, besides the Mexican handmade tops are the real deal, anna sui's top would be "inspired" by the beautiful Mexican embroidery style.

Well, somehow I think that Charlotte has access to Ana Sui rather than to Mexican handmade stuff.
BTW the whole Anna Sui spring 2007 collection is inspired by that style.

I knew you cats would do your research on the top. You're always so fast to discover these things. :p Beatrice, I am amazed at your question, because I swear, when I saw that pic, I had the same wonder. But then I thought, No, it can't be Hubertus. Can it be? If so, he looks a bit different, although he was my first thought.... If that is him, I wonder if it was hard to see Charlotte and Alex, given how there was once a long time when she had eyes almost exclusively for him, now it's all about Alex.

I am just in love with the video at hola.com. I watched it like three times already. :D

thanks for the great photos and a new link Agencia Prisma
i'm always struck by how much charlotte looks like caroline, it's amazing in some of the shots i would swear it was caroline. she's such a gorgeous girl, and seems to have a happy heart, i hope she stays this happy.

I knew you cats would do your research on the top. You're always so fast to discover these things. :p Beatrice, I am amazed at your question, because I swear, when I saw that pic, I had the same wonder. But then I thought, No, it can't be Hubertus. Can it be? If so, he looks a bit different, although he was my first thought.... If that is him, I wonder if it was hard to see Charlotte and Alex, given how there was once a long time when she had eyes almost exclusively for him, now it's all about Alex.

I am just in love with the video at hola.com. I watched it like three times already. :D
I really don't know but he looks like Hubertus a lot!She was a teen when she had that crush on him and maybe they remain good friends.Who knows..:)

It's so cute when Alice throws her towel over Charlotte's head and Charlotte walks around like that for some minutes trying to wrangle it off. :lol:

Last edited:

Hey CT, where's the video?

Ani

Edit: Oh, I found it. For anyone that wants to see the video go to hola.com and in the red column on the left click on "Videos". Then scroll down and where it says "buscar", search Carlota Casiraghi.

Last edited:
Hey CT, where's the video?

Ani

Edit: Oh, I found it. For anyone that wants to see the video go to hola.com and in the red column on the left click on "Videos". Then scroll down and where it says "buscar", search Carlota Casiraghi.

Thanks! I like to see video's of the Casiraghi's b/c they're rare but I feel bad b/c they seem umcomfortable with the attention.

^^right! i agree but i kinda love the way she moves LOL! cuz i always see her in pictures but not often in videos so let us know if ther's some more LOL!

I can't see the video,because the searching doesn't work.I clicked on buscar like a thousand times,but I can't write anything in it,so do you have to be registered in order to be able to it?
Or maybe someone of you could just post the video,pleeease,I'm dying too see it!!
Bye-Bye

I can't see the video,because the searching doesn't work.I clicked on buscar like a thousand times,but I can't write anything in it,so do you have to be registered in order to be able to it?
Or maybe someone of you could just post the video,pleeease,I'm dying too see it!!
Bye-Bye

Sorry, I don't know how to post a video. But try to go back to hola.com and click on "Videos" in the red column on the left. Then the page will load and you don't have to search anymore. Just scroll down and it is the first video under "Los Mas Visitados".

Edit: Try this link, hola.com - Vídeos del día

Ani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom