Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 26 : Aug.2007 - Sept.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she would be cast in a movie in a minute...talent or not...which as we all know is no longer that necessary. Since she doesn't have a title...it's definitely a possibility for her to have a more celebrity life than royal...

...Charlotte also seems to be out there a lot more lately and she is being photographed more and more. I wonder if there will come a time soon where she poses for a magazine cover or finally gives an interview...I know a lot of people are curious about her.

I wonder that too, but I highly doubt it. All her life hasn't she hated the attention...doing so would just add more buzz to her. On the other hand, she has been out more and there are loads more pictures of her now compared to three years ago. I believe it is more due to her coming of age and enjoying life than wanting attention.

In regards to the rumour about her not returning to school, I honestly wonder how magazines and/or third parties would know of such a personal decision? As much as I enjoy seeing pictures of her, I don't appreciate (negative) rumours about her.

Let's try to stay on topic...the current events of Charlotte Casiraghi. This isn't the place to discuss Charlotte's career ambitions, the morals of the Grimaldi clan, etc. Any off topic posts will be deleted.

We can also move on from the discussion on sunbathing. Please remember that the Royal Forums has members from all walks of life (i.e. religions, races, ages, etc.). What is the norm for X might not be the same for Y. Let's try to respect the differences in each other.

If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any of the Monaco mods and/or Administrators.

Thank you.

Last edited:
thanks Ianna but i can't see them!. Well i'll post a video of char in the airport it's from HOla! i guess i haven't seen here before:

hola.com - Vídeos del día

she looks cute and she's so happy with alex but once again she kisses him but he seems to be unconfortable he looks weird like a player. i love the way she eats that junk food jojo she's so pretty!! I LOVE HER! hope u can see the video!

thanks Ianna but i can't see them!. Well i'll post a video of char in the airport it's from HOla! i guess i haven't seen here before:

she looks cute and she's so happy with alex but once again she kisses him but he seems to be unconfortable he looks weird like a player. i love the way she eats that junk food jojo she's so pretty!! I LOVE HER! hope u can see the video!

The video is fantastic, thanks for it:)...I agree what you said about Char...she looks so taken over him, it makes me happy to see anybody so in love (I guess and hope for her)...she looks very pretty and skinny, the way she eats; it is so normal to eat the fries so quickly thou...

Thanks Char Lou. Nice video:) But he doesn't look very happy with her . . . Did you notice that nobody is interested in them? They live a quite normal life . . .

Well, she is DEFINITELY into him..way into him. I am not sure about Alex...I just hope and pray that Charlotte doesn't make some disastrous and irrevocable mistake with him because quite frankly I think she can do better!

Why do you guys keep deleting the Nelson Mandela party pics??!
This is a thread for Charlottes current events,so why can't we post this pics??

I have said this many many times before. If Charlotte attends an event with other family members, those pics belong to the Family Current Events Threads or those threads esp. made for certain events like the one for the Mandela gala diner. All the post made in this thread have been moved to that thread.

And now it is time to close this thread and to start a new one. You can find it right here:

Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 27

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom