The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 01:27 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jikus View Post
This is my first post and perhaps the link is to be located in the Video thread.. anyway, it's pleasure to see Char so desperately in love , though Alex seems to be less passionate..

here is the link hola.com - Vídeos del día

hello Jikus, and welcome

Your first post is great...i love the video..she is so cute...in fact their are so cute...i used to dislike alex...he is so..um...how can i say ...weird...i don't know, i think the "weirdness" comes from his lips, his head....anyway...

she seems so in love and so passionate...god...in all case, for now alex is the right guy..i don't remember having ever seen her like that with other boyfriend....

in the video, one thing disturbs me. sometimes he seems unconfortable with all these kisses....he turns his head like he wanted to avoid them ( maybe i'm wrong and it's just because of the crowd, who knows)...and she keeps trying.... it's cute and in the same time a bit sad...i don't khnow...

anyway, she's happy and that's the more important, isn't it?

Old 08-21-2007, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoduck View Post
hello Jikus, and welcome

Your first post is great...i love the video..she is so cute...in fact their are so cute...i used to dislike alex...he is so..um...how can i say ...weird...i don't know, i think the "weirdness" comes from his lips, his head....anyway...

she seems so in love and so passionate...god...in all case, for now alex is the right guy..i don't remember having ever seen her like that with other boyfriend....
It's an interesting thought. Do you suppose with Felix, she was more the object of his adoration? Now with Alex, for her the table is turned, with Alex being her object of adoration in the same way that she was the object for Felix?
Quote:
in the video, one thing disturbs me. sometimes he seems unconfortable with all these kisses....he turns his head like he wanted to avoid them ( maybe i'm wrong and it's just because of the crowd, who knows)...and she keeps trying.... it's cute and in the same time a bit sad...i don't khnow...

anyway, she's happy and that's the more important, isn't it?
Everyone will have their own perception, of course, but mine was that he was merely conscious of being watched and so he turned to glance (ever so briefly) at the cameras, but immediately turned back as if trying to ignore it all.

Old 08-21-2007, 02:01 PM
Aristocracy

I've loved that video SOO much. Does anybody know how can I save it in my pc?
Old 08-21-2007, 02:53 PM
Gentry

Just saw the video. Wow, Charlotte seems like a very sweet girl, very unspoiled and innocent. And I love it that she eats her french fries :) Alex seems alright! I wish them all the happiness and for Charlotte to stay the way she is
Old 08-21-2007, 03:28 PM

Great video!!!!!Char is so sweet!!!Alex isn't passionate in the same way and this is really incredible..!!I mean...how can you are so detached with Charlotte??every guy of the world is envious of him but obviously he doesn't understand the fortune that has...
Old 08-21-2007, 06:17 PM

It's so nice to see them like that. I love how she does her mouth at the end, so random and silly. It's a good addition for the "Royals - they're just like us" thread.
Old 08-22-2007, 03:15 AM
Aristocracy

The 2 videos are great. She is very much in love with this guy. And I love to see her eat french fries and having fun with her boyfriend.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:59 AM
Commoner

Finally some videos of charlotte. Now we can see her moving in place of watching pictures. Jippieeeee.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:33 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
It's an interesting thought. Do you suppose with Felix, she was more the object of his adoration? Now with Alex, for her the table is turned, with Alex being her object of adoration in the same way that she was the object for Felix?
that exactly what i mean you explained it more clearly thank you

felix was very involved in their relation...he seemed so kind and careful ( more than alex for sure, in the beginning)...yeah that's the impression i have. i always had the feeling that they're not in the same game....like he had to make his proof (he had to win his love while with alex it's all the contrary.... sometimes he seemed so detached (like he didn't care fore her, like he was with her just, it's naughty but true, to past time,until he gets another girl better) self-sufficent, even haughty at time) he doesn't "fight" for her like he should (like felix ), he knows this is in the pocket ( that's what i dislike in alex, plus a lot of other thing but we're not here to criticize him, right?.. attention, i don't say that she didn't love felix, of course she was ( in all case, i hope so ) but it's not the same love with alex...now she seems posessed...god..she is so into him (like people say)..., and so in admiration in front of him....proud yeah she's proud to be with him (it's like the nice but unpopular girl at school who manages to go out with the most popular guy, the one every single girl would like to go out with, would die for...and now she succeed.( in some pics, her expression, the way she looks him : it's like waouu... me, me..i can't believe i go out with him) lol..she isn't afraid of showing to the world her love fo him...seems like a wind of change is blowing over miss casiraghi...

reluctantly, i'm changing my mind about alex....he is stil so horrible of course, he has a really really bad fashion sense but she is ok with him and we clearly see that she is happy, so.....

i still ask myself what does she see in him? really....perhaps he has a wicked sense of humour....

i think everyone noticed that i prefer felix a hundreds time....he look like so much to gaspard ulliel...
Old 08-22-2007, 11:49 AM
Nobility

I disagree, different people have different way of showing emotions. And about what she sees in him, I think he's much more cool than Felix, and dresses cool, too, relaxed. Felix always looked to me like mommy's boy next door. JMO

P.S. but Felix did look like Gaspard...
Old 08-22-2007, 11:55 AM
Commoner

Charlotte is still growing, changing..

She is more mature now and perhaps, it's time for her to seduce, to "give" love and passion and it's cool - she's becoming a woman..

Old 08-22-2007, 12:30 PM
Courtier

What Charlotte might like about Alex is the very fact that he doesn't seem "impressed" by her and that in their relationship she is the one doing the chasing (at least apparently). It must be refreshing for one who has been pursuited in one way or another since she was born. I just hope he doesn't take advantage of the situation.
Old 08-22-2007, 12:46 PM

All these comments have sense, but I like how psycoduck says it: If only Alex would "fight for her", then everything else would align with harmony.

I might add that it's possible she is drawn to Alex in more ways than one. Perhaps it is not merely physical or sexual, but also may be somewhat intellectual or creative. Have you guys ever explored the Hoxton Square gallery site? I personally think the art they are showing now is hideous, but I imagine there are many in the art world who know much more about art than I who think it is all very cool.
http://www.20hoxtonsquare.com/
Old 08-22-2007, 02:59 PM
Aristocracy

We might never know who is the real Alex, however from the first vid, I can see (might be only me) that Alex seems to be a very normal boyfriend... more mature. I cant see that he is not caring, he is.. quite protective but still give space... sometimes when you are getting older, you dont want to get caught kissing all the time... I think he seems (or maybe act.. who knows) that he might felt quite annoying with the paps. I like to see Char with Felix, however, Alex seems to be more cool, something which I think quite attractive for a gentleman like him... Felix seems to be over protective sometimes..

I think Char just learn how to be in a mature relationship (she still look a teenage-girl-in-love too me but I know she is learning...) .. she used to be surrounded by his brothers and mom, grew up with all the formality and royalty plus the paps and cameras. Always follow the route and always act like a princess, but now she seems to be more relax with the surrounding and learn to be a 21 year old lady, not a girl not yet a woman...look akward..just like we use to play with barbie doll in a evening gown suddenly change to bratz with funky attire..
Old 08-22-2007, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzy2006 View Post
..just like we use to play with barbie doll in a evening gown suddenly change to bratz with funky attire..
This is great. I agree with your post. I also see her being a very immature schoolgirlish girlfriend (nothing bad to be, of course, completely natural and normal). The People article also hinted at your point about her being like a "good girl letting her hair down". She always did things right and towed the line like a good little princess. Now she is seeing what it feels like to walk on the wild side, so to speak.... although, truth be told, her "wild side" (so far) is rather mild (thankfully!) She doesn't appear to be doing anything illegal or unethical, so I think she is still towing the line, in that sense!
Old 08-22-2007, 06:46 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by christiannr1 View Post
Finally some videos of charlotte. Now we can see her moving in place of watching pictures. Jippieeeee.

yeah it's true^ i love the way she is she looks Beautiful and so simple, she's cute
Old 08-23-2007, 07:52 AM
Gentry

Hi guys,

Well it looks like Charlotte is no longer a teenager She has become a beautiful young woman.

I just hope that Alex doesn't break her heart sooner or later !!!
Old 08-23-2007, 10:26 AM
Royal Highness

Article from Diez Minutos: Carlota Casiraghi, su verdadero amor and pictures
Old 08-23-2007, 11:20 AM
Nobility

Does anyone know how old Alex is, because eveytime they write different number in capitons, he used to be 25, then 23, now 26.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:23 AM
Courtier
TRF Author

It's interesting to me that in these pictures and in the video, you can tell the difference in personality between Charlotte and her mother. They are so often portrayed as being clones of each other physically, which to a certain extent is true, but Charlotte is a lot "cuter". I'd never describe Caroline as "cute". Also, Caroline once said in an interview that one of her nicknames, when she was a girl, was "Câline", (kind of short for Caroline, but meaning "affectionate, cuddly"), and how she felt that nickname did not suit her at all because she was not the cuddly type. It would actually suit her daughter a lot more. Although both are exuberant, extraverted (at least in these current pictures), talkative, it seems to me that Charlotte is more playful, more kittenish, and craving for attention, whereas Caroline never seemed to need attention that way. In fact, Charlotte reminds me more of Stephanie, in her days with the young Delon or the young Belmondo.

Closed Thread