Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 26 : Aug.2007 - Sept.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ heh, sure! I've seen the pic, but it's nice one tough. They look so cool together in that one.

I agree. They do look cool, and Alex is much more cool than Felix.

And what's all the fuss about his drunk photo? We've all done it, and some of us acuatlly have unfltering photos of our own, the only difference is that he is "high profiled" person, so his photos sometimes go public. I think that early and mid twenties are the best time for clubbing. JMO

I agree. They do look cool, and Alex is much more cool than Felix.

And what's all the fuss about his drunk photo? We've all done it, and some of us acuatlly have unfltering photos of our own, the only difference is that he is "high profiled" person, so his photos sometimes go public. I think that early and mid twenties are the best time for clubbing. JMO

You're right. Everyone has weak, embarrassing, sloppy, bad moments. Alex has them too, so it's not a big deal, but I still don't have to be impressed or even like him (not that I dislike him per say, but let's just say he don't do anything for me!) :lol: But I can see where further discussion is just :deadhorse: beating a dead horse. Besides, I do agree that the picture of Char and Alex at the Valentino party was hot. That was during a particularly positive time for me in regards to their relationship.

Charlotte and Alex were in Portugal with a friend. I'm not registered on this site so i can't see the big photos (if someone can do it, please), but i'm so excited cause they were in my country:w00t2:

interTOPICS internationale Presseagentur GmbH

I think her family used to go sometimes to Estoril, certainly in 1997 and 1999. I wonder if she knows a little Portuguese. It's a pity it is kind of dying language.
Allote sounds cool, charlander sounds alot like salamander (a reptile) but i like ya'll's imagination :)
gosh if you could bottle the love in her eyes, you'd make a fortune.

I can see it now: Allote by Chanel, a sensual fragrance.

On second thought, the whole celebrity fragrance thing seems kinda tacky for Charlotte Casiraghi.

Last edited:
On second thought, the whole celebrity fragrance thing seems kinda tacky for Charlotte Casiraghi.

Oh yes, so true. I've always found celebrities who launch their own perfumes, kind of pathetic. But hey, I guess anything works for a thirteen year old fans.

I haven't been here lately, but I see lots of negative remarks towards Alex. I find it quite amazing how so many feel the same way and as much as I respect all of your opinion I honestly don't get the same vibes from this guy. Sure he doesn't smile, and to be honest he's not that attractive so I can't understand how the hell he is/was a model, but anyways I like the fact that Charlotte has found a bf who is different from her previous one. It shows growth, maturity and an open-mind.

I haven't been here lately, but I see lots of negative remarks towards Alex. I find it quite amazing how so many feel the same way and as much as I respect all of your opinion I honestly don't get the same vibes from this guy. Sure he doesn't smile, and to be honest he's not that attractive so I can't understand how the hell he is/was a model, but anyways I like the fact that Charlotte has found a bf who is different from her previous one. It shows growth, maturity and an open-mind.

Well, he is not a professional model. Since he is more or less known in England and he was dating Lizzy Jagger he worked once or twice as a "guest model", the way a lot of famous people do it once in a while. For example, a famous spanish bullfighter (Cayetano) has been a model for Armani in several ocassion buts he is not a model and it is a bit funny because although he is really handsome he can't walk as a model and he is quite short so the woman model who was with him was a head taller than him and it looked weird.
Alex was a model in the same way but not a profesional. You can see that he is not very tall when he is with Charlotte.

Please try to stay on topic, this thread is still about Charlotte Casiraghi's current events, and all off topic or empty posts will be deleted. That means that all posts about the Dellal Family belong to this thread: The Casiraghi friends and their families or feel free to open a thread about them in the Celebrity Chit Chat Forum.

Thanks for your cooperation,

tbhrc
Monaco Moderator

For Alex's supporters

For the Charlotte and Prince William fantasy that will never happen but oh..... oh well, just for giggles
Willotte
Willslotte
Charills
Chariam
:lol:

As I adore both of them equally...:wub: I love Char as a person and I love Will as a person....
Should I suggest WillChar...?? (Sound like a wheel chair sometimes...:ROFLMAO:)

Is that Andrea behind her? It says in the article Pierre was there, but the hair don't seem curly enough...I don't know much portuguese, but I seem to understand they were at a mansion where Albina de Boisrouverais (Caro's close friend) often stays.

Yeah I think that's Andrea! Pierre seems to be the guy behind Andrea near Eugenie Niarchos. They were at Albina de Boisrouverais' mansion. they went to the beach and on the last day they ate chicken in a small local restaurant where they dance hearing a local musician whith a tradicional portuguese instrument

isn't the same dress...

i have a pic that is like 1 or maybe 2 years ago and charlotte wears the same dress that in the pic of that magazine (in those vacations in Portugal) can someone tell me if it's the same situation i mean that pic of the magazine it's from 1 or 2 years ago? it's an old picture? that they put as a reference?

look:
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z131/loumpy/Image2.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't Princess Grace launch a perfume?

She didn't personally or directly.

Creed was commissioned by Prince Rainier to come up with a scent for Grace Kelly to commemorate their wedding. The perfume house eventually released for mainstream purchase this fragrance, which was named Fleurissimo.

Years after her death, Faberge then launched a perfume as a tribute to Princess Grace. Whether the Palace had a direct hand on this business or not is uncertain (although one imagines that in order to use Her Highness' image and name, the permission of the Palace and specifically of Prince Rainier had to be obtained).

This has been discussed further in Princess Grace's thread.

She didn't personally or directly.

Creed was commissioned by Prince Rainier to come up with a scent for Grace Kelly to commemorate their wedding. The perfume house eventually released for mainstream purchase this fragrance, which was named Fleurissimo.

Years after her death, Faberge then launched a perfume as a tribute to Princess Grace. Whether the Palace had a direct hand on this business or not is uncertain (although one imagines that in order to use Her Highness' image and name, the permission of the Palace and specifically of Prince Rainier had to be obtained).

This has been discussed further in Princess Grace's thread.

Ahh, thank you
I'll check the other thread.

I think the second pic had been taken long time ago. The first pic looks new. The 'air guitar player'? Is that the same guy with the bodyguard look?:wub:

Comporta looks like a very nice beach town.

It’s nice to see that Charlotte is so in love with Alex, for me who was a fan of her mother Caroline is funny to see that Charlotte has so many fans!
Find some time to scan for you fans some scans from hola hope you enjoy!:flowers:
Char & Alex 1
Charlotte looking great
Char & Alex 2
Char & Alex 3
Kissing…

Thanks for scanning these flower :flowers: Ah young love! Charlotte looks so beautiful. Look at the 4th picture of the 5 listed above, she is a mirror reflection of Caroline at the same age.

Thanks so much flowerpower. Charlotte looks beautiful. I may not like Alex but its nice to see Char so happy and relaxed.

Forgive me for asking this, but are clothing in France expensive?
It seems either Charlotte does not care to much for her wardrobe (which is perfectly ok to me) or she does not seem to have that many clothes.

I mean here in the States, clothes are relatively cheap, and I have seen US B-list celebrities seem to have more clothes than some royals in Monaco.
Again I am not criticizing Charlotte, I think she is absolutely gorgeous and I respect the fact that she chooses to keep away from publicity. But most girls (myself included) love to have clothes, and Charlotte with her family money and status, she seems to dress rather modestly...

I have never gone to Europe but I've heard how expensive things cost in Europe

She is drop dead gorgeous! Charlotte is the most beautiful girl in the world!:flowers:

Forgive me for asking this, but are clothing in France expensive?
It seems either Charlotte does not care to much for her wardrobe (which is perfectly ok to me) or she does not seem to have that many clothes.

I mean here in the States, clothes are relatively cheap, and I have seen US B-list celebrities seem to have more clothes than some royals in Monaco.
Again I am not criticizing Charlotte, I think she is absolutely gorgeous and I respect the fact that she chooses to keep away from publicity. But most girls (myself included) love to have clothes, and Charlotte with her family money and status, she seems to dress rather modestly...

I have never gone to Europe but I've heard how expensive things cost in Europe

She doesn't really dress modestly, everything she wears is designers, of cours, but I think that B-listers in USA are proveing something with their clothes while people in Europe are more relaxed. I think that in US when someone has money they think they must not be caught wearing the same piece of clothes twice. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom