The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 12:34 PM

For Alex's supporters
Chalex
Charlex
Alotte
Charlander (my favorite, by far)

For Felix's supporters
Charlix
Chelix
Celix
Felotte

For the Charlotte and Prince William fantasy that will never happen but oh..... oh well, just for giggles
Willotte
Willslotte
Charills
Chariam

Old 08-09-2007, 12:53 PM
Gentry

look in this pic how he hugs her neck is a lil' weird, she's like so cute and soft and kind at him but he just take her like something FELIX i miss you! i miss the way they look each other's eyes. now she's in love like she was with Felix but he doesn't look at her like Felix used to do :(

http://www.fotozone.es/foto/32,2007/fotozone_122734.jpg
http://www.fotozone.es/foto/32,2007/fotozone_122731.jpg

this is a pic of Alex and his Sist Alice he seems drunk and looks UGLY
http://f9g.yahoofs.com/groups/g_5870...AwPvGB1LbAIoou

Old 08-09-2007, 01:52 PM

In the last pic, it's from a party which I've seen other pics from, and it's definitely not very flattering to Alex. There is nothing at all wrong with drinking and clubbing. It's fun stuff, but it's never flattering to see anyone so drunk as that. It is very unbecoming and always indicates to me a lack of self-control. I think there is a fine line between partying and being inebriated. What's wrong with drinking responsibly? Why do these jet-setters so often get falling down drunk? It's not like he's a college frat boy or something! He's a 20s-something guy who owns a business and should behave with more self-respect.
Old 08-09-2007, 01:57 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveroyals View Post

And I still think she's grown since last year, kind of like Kate Moss did after she achieved stardom. Can you really grow between your 20th and 21st birthday ?
He, he, no, you can't grow that late in life. Whay do you think she has grown? Maybe, Alex is a short guy and she looks taller besides him (also, maybe she has finally learned not to stand in that pose she used to have, with her stomach out and that makes her look taller)
Old 08-09-2007, 02:07 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
If she does not go back for at least one more year, she won't have her License degree. She just has two more terms. All that work for naught? I doubt it it can be true. I think she will finish the License, at least as much. I hope she will try for ENS again! She can take it again in June 2008, and I think with all this further study between the exams, she might get into ENS at last! It would be wonderful.
She probably has already her LIsence since 2 years at a preparatory school (the two years she was preparing for the ENS exam) count as the two first universitary years (deug), so tecnically she's done 3 university years and Charlotte already as got a Lisence and I bet that she will be back to school to get the maîtrise. Afterwards, who knows.
Anyway, don't trust the papers. Last week a heard a reputed journalist saying that all the casiraghis are bad students when we have proof that charlotte was brilliant in school.
I think that most times the press is misinformed and since they are wealthy and have good looks they asume they must be stupid.
Old 08-09-2007, 03:29 PM
Aristocracy

Ok, first of all I do respect all of your opinion, but I personally have another one.

I quite liked Alex lately, now he seems making Charlotte much happier than she was with Felix. He was more affectionate with her, than she was with him(mostly). And I guess her happiness is most important here. All we see,guys, are the pics, pics, pics and pics, which are usually totally out of moment/situation and then we look at them and think : "she loves him so much and his soo not into her" bla bla. Char is a nice girl, who likes showing her emotions/feelings to alex in public. But he's appeal and social presence don't allow him to be so showy about it. Charlotte probably likes it about him, how 'far' he is from her in public. And I'm sure she wouldn't waste her important time with him if she wouldn't be sure he's very into her when cameras are off. And they're both loving to spend time together!

Btw, I never liked her with Felix, sorry.

Go, Allote or Charlander or however you call it

that's my opinion.
Old 08-09-2007, 03:45 PM
Commoner

http://rdujour.com/wp-content/upload...0000656578.jpg

RDuJour » pierre casiraghi

Sorry If I posted the actual photo, but here is the link. Has anyone ever seen this one?
Old 08-09-2007, 03:56 PM
Serene Highness

Allote sounds cool, charlander sounds alot like salamander (a reptile) but i like ya'll's imagination :)
gosh if you could bottle the love in her eyes, you'd make a fortune.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:41 PM
Aristocracy

^ heh, sure! I've seen the pic, but it's nice one tough. They look so cool together in that one.
Old 08-09-2007, 05:30 PM
Royal Highness

Charlotte and Alex were in Portugal with a friend. I'm not registered on this site so i can't see the big photos (if someone can do it, please), but i'm so excited cause they were in my country:w00t2:

interTOPICS internationale Presseagentur GmbH
Old 08-09-2007, 05:37 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Bouche d'Or View Post
^ heh, sure! I've seen the pic, but it's nice one tough. They look so cool together in that one.
I agree. They do look cool, and Alex is much more cool than Felix.

And what's all the fuss about his drunk photo? We've all done it, and some of us acuatlly have unfltering photos of our own, the only difference is that he is "high profiled" person, so his photos sometimes go public. I think that early and mid twenties are the best time for clubbing. JMO
Old 08-09-2007, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shappica View Post
I agree. They do look cool, and Alex is much more cool than Felix.

And what's all the fuss about his drunk photo? We've all done it, and some of us acuatlly have unfltering photos of our own, the only difference is that he is "high profiled" person, so his photos sometimes go public. I think that early and mid twenties are the best time for clubbing. JMO
You're right. Everyone has weak, embarrassing, sloppy, bad moments. Alex has them too, so it's not a big deal, but I still don't have to be impressed or even like him (not that I dislike him per say, but let's just say he don't do anything for me!) But I can see where further discussion is just beating a dead horse. Besides, I do agree that the picture of Char and Alex at the Valentino party was hot. That was during a particularly positive time for me in regards to their relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
Charlotte and Alex were in Portugal with a friend. I'm not registered on this site so i can't see the big photos (if someone can do it, please), but i'm so excited cause they were in my country:w00t2:

interTOPICS internationale Presseagentur GmbH
I think her family used to go sometimes to Estoril, certainly in 1997 and 1999. I wonder if she knows a little Portuguese. It's a pity it is kind of dying language.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbb View Post
Allote sounds cool, charlander sounds alot like salamander (a reptile) but i like ya'll's imagination :)
gosh if you could bottle the love in her eyes, you'd make a fortune.
I can see it now: Allote by Chanel, a sensual fragrance.

On second thought, the whole celebrity fragrance thing seems kinda tacky for Charlotte Casiraghi.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:19 PM
Nobility

Quote:
On second thought, the whole celebrity fragrance thing seems kinda tacky for Charlotte Casiraghi.
Oh yes, so true. I've always found celebrities who launch their own perfumes, kind of pathetic. But hey, I guess anything works for a thirteen year old fans.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:08 PM
Aristocracy

Look this picture

Revista Caras
Old 08-10-2007, 12:03 AM
Gentry

I haven't been here lately, but I see lots of negative remarks towards Alex. I find it quite amazing how so many feel the same way and as much as I respect all of your opinion I honestly don't get the same vibes from this guy. Sure he doesn't smile, and to be honest he's not that attractive so I can't understand how the hell he is/was a model, but anyways I like the fact that Charlotte has found a bf who is different from her previous one. It shows growth, maturity and an open-mind.
Old 08-10-2007, 06:57 AM
Aristocracy

^ finally someone gets my point!
Old 08-10-2007, 09:06 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by talula View Post
I haven't been here lately, but I see lots of negative remarks towards Alex. I find it quite amazing how so many feel the same way and as much as I respect all of your opinion I honestly don't get the same vibes from this guy. Sure he doesn't smile, and to be honest he's not that attractive so I can't understand how the hell he is/was a model, but anyways I like the fact that Charlotte has found a bf who is different from her previous one. It shows growth, maturity and an open-mind.

Well, he is not a professional model. Since he is more or less known in England and he was dating Lizzy Jagger he worked once or twice as a "guest model", the way a lot of famous people do it once in a while. For example, a famous spanish bullfighter (Cayetano) has been a model for Armani in several ocassion buts he is not a model and it is a bit funny because although he is really handsome he can't walk as a model and he is quite short so the woman model who was with him was a head taller than him and it looked weird.
Alex was a model in the same way but not a profesional. You can see that he is not very tall when he is with Charlotte.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:40 AM
Majesty

Please try to stay on topic, this thread is still about Charlotte Casiraghi's current events, and all off topic or empty posts will be deleted. That means that all posts about the Dellal Family belong to this thread: The Casiraghi friends and their families or feel free to open a thread about them in the Celebrity Chit Chat Forum.

Thanks for your cooperation,

tbhrc
Monaco Moderator
Old 08-10-2007, 10:14 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
For Alex's supporters

For the Charlotte and Prince William fantasy that will never happen but oh..... oh well, just for giggles
Willotte
Willslotte
Charills
Chariam
As I adore both of them equally... I love Char as a person and I love Will as a person....
Should I suggest WillChar...?? (Sound like a wheel chair sometimes...)
Old 08-10-2007, 10:18 AM
Aristocracy

^ Haha, definitely. I like Chariam. Silly one.