Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 25 : June 2007 - Aug.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 25 of the thread to discuss the current events of Charlotte Casiraghi. You can find the old thread here: Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 24

Please have a look at the
  • Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.

Happy Posting!

Charlotte is featured in the July issue of Harper's Bazaar. They call her an "It Girl" and say that she's chic. I find it amazing that more and more American publications are featuring Charlotte. She has some sort of mystique about her. First Vogue, now Harper's Bazaar! After all, her grandmother was a legendary American actress that changed the face of cinema. It's nice to see that our girl is getting recognized. She certainly deserves it! I'd much rather see her than the faces of Lindsay Lohan and so plastered all over these magazines. Anyway, I scanned it.

http://i15.tinypic.com/6fkj9lg.jpg

It's nice to see that our girl is getting recognized. She certainly deserves it! I'd much rather see her than the faces of Lindsay Lohan and so plastered all over these magazines. Anyway, I scanned it.

http://i15.tinypic.com/6fkj9lg.jpg

Well said, I agree. I mean, seriously! Right? Lindsay Lohan is a great actress, but we do not need to see her drunken pallor on the covers of every grocery-store mag each week. That sells? God, why? Why doesn't classy Charlotte Casiraghi sell? Why? Oh why wherefore?!:angel:

Well said, I agree. I mean, seriously! Right? Lindsay Lohan is a great actress, but we do not need to see her drunken pallor on the covers of every grocery-store mag each week. That sells? God, why? Why doesn't classy Charlotte Casiraghi sell? Why? Oh why wherefore?!:angel:

Agreed Casiraghi Trio. My girls loved Lindsay Lohan but recently she just isn't the example I want for them. I hope she grows up and gets some help because she is talented.

It is refreshing to see Charlotte. She is stunning, she is a classy dresser and she has a facinating story with her grandmother and mother.

I think she is more beautiful than most of the hollywood actresses and to my knowledge she has not had to have anything done to herself. she is just a natural beauty. :flowers:

The Times has come out with a fascinating article about the young, hip royals and socialites of Europe. They talk about Prince William, Prince Harry, The Casiraghi's, Tatiana and much, much more. It's pretty long. Here's the link:

Toffs at the top: your guide to the new posh - Times Online

Since this is a Charlotte thread, I'll only post what they wrote about Charlotte.

Charlotte Casiraghi, 20
Who Daughter of Princess Caroline of Monaco. Party power Limited. Typically controlled fashionista – polite, but nervous of straying outside her own gang.
Glamour gauge Untouchable. Karl Lagerfeld, who designed her 18th-birthday-party dress, said she reminded him of Brigitte Bardot.
Naughtiness factor Keen on long-term boyfriends. Split from her childhood sweetheart Felix Winckler, son of a Euro banker, early this year; since linked with a Kuwaiti prince.
Posh factor Royalty from the chicest principality around, is the granddaughter of Princess Grace and has a private island off Sardinia.

Oooh, look above, they said that she indeed is dating that prince from Kuwait. Perhaps Alex Dellal is only a friend? I'm dying to see a picture of the Kuwaiti prince. Hey, at least she's dating a Royal!

Last edited:
The Times has come out with a fascinating article about the young, hip royals and socialites of Europe. They talk about Prince William, Prince Harry, The Casiraghi's, Tatiana and much, much more. It's pretty long. Here's the link:

Toffs at the top: your guide to the new posh - Times Online

Since this is a Charlotte thread, I'll only post what they wrote about Charlotte.

Charlotte Casiraghi, 20
Who Daughter of Princess Caroline of Monaco. Party power Limited. Typically controlled fashionista – polite, but nervous of straying outside her own gang.
Glamour gauge Untouchable. Karl Lagerfeld, who designed her 18th-birthday-party dress, said she reminded him of Brigitte Bardot.
Naughtiness factor Keen on long-term boyfriends. Split from her childhood sweetheart Felix Winckler, son of a Euro banker, early this year; since linked with a Kuwaiti prince.
Posh factor Royalty from the chicest principality around, is the granddaughter of Princess Grace and has a private island off Sardinia.

Oooh, look above, they said that she indeed is dating that prince from Kuwait. Perhaps Alex Dellal is only a friend? I'm dying to see a picture of the Kuwaiti prince. Hey, at least she's dating a Royal!
The Kuwaiti prince thing is intriguing but also ???? is calling Felix's dad a banker? His dad is a corporate attorney, specializing in corporate mergers and acquisitions, but how does that translate or criscross into 'banker'? :rolleyes:
I know it's not a biggy. I mean, who cares, they say A. Winckler is a banker. No one cares, fair enough. But being The Times and all.... :flowers:

In some airport magazine stand, I read in one magazine (but I forget which one !) a feature listing all of Prince William's possible next girlfriends. Charlotte was one of them. The "review" (for her) was a bit mixed. The magazine was British and might have been WWD (Sp?) or some equivalent fashion magazine.

Lindsay Lohan, and those like her, want publicity and Charlotte doesn't... She's not making scandals or anything that can be interesting for tabloids...
But I agree that she deserve recognition, from fashion mags anyway!

Serge Cafjinger, createur de la marque et Charlotte Casiraghi presents a la soiree du magasin Paule Ka. Paris-France

Pic

Who are the Maillot family, again - didn't Char used to ride w/Juillet (or christine - the one she's often photographed with) Maillot?

She looks really good at both events, I like her outfit at Dior.

Jean Christopher Maillot, father of Juliette, is the director of the Ballets of Monte Carlo.

he he,she's the only one who looks at the photographer.at least this one who took the photo,i suppose there were many.funny smile ;-)

Finally a long dress!!! I love it, even if it is her usual black.

The outfit seems nice at the paule ka event too, but can't see too much

Public Role / Charity Work Question

Don't know which thread this belongs in, Mods feel free to move if necessary.

I'm wondering why we've seen both Andrea and Pierre involved in charity work but not Charlotte? At first I thought it had to do with age, Andrea being the oldest. But we've seen Pierre at Amade events with his mother as well. Have I missed photos of Charlotte involved at charity events? Or is charity work a function of where you are in line of succession, or perhaps a lesson or diversion for the siblings who were/are leading "wild" lives?

Maybe it's as simple as each of the siblings choosing to have a more, or less, public role?

i've got a new long article on charlotte and alex,i will post it tomorrow

Jean Christopher Maillot, father of Juliette, is the director of the Ballets of Monte Carlo.

Thanks! I've seen the name pop up many times, as well as Charlotte and Caroline pictured w/them - just forgot how they were associated w/them (thought it was thru horseback riding).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom