Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 25 : June 2007 - Aug.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte Casiraghi, daughter of Princess Caroline of Hanover, arrives running at Hotel Eden in Rome 06 July 2007, for the celebration of the 45th anniversary of Valentino. Italian fashion designer Valentino broke with a 17-year tradition of unveiling his luxurious haute couture collections for women in Paris. Instead, to mark the 45th anniversary of his design house, the veteran 75-year-old designer returned to Rome to present his made-to-order creations for autumn-winter 2007-08 on July 7. As well as the show, a host of events is planned to celebrate the milestone in the city where the designer, christened Valentino Garavani but known the world over simply by his first name, opened his first atelier in 1959.

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/751...4AD9FDB9CF1936C02C7A56AC180944AF6E683436D699F
http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/751...4AD9FDB9CF1936C02C7A56AC1809434988EDD01DFBD9C

Why is she running? Because of the photographers?

Ani

Why is she running? Because of the photographers?

Ani

Or maybe she's late..:lol:

Thanks for scans Tosca and noirfabi!:flowers:

These two pics of Charlotte running are really good :) Thanks for posting, tbhrc!

Here's a link with more pics of Charlotte and Alex at the airport of Nice on 29 June 2007: ----> Pic * -----> Link

I would guess she's running in the previous pictures because she's late - good thing she didn't slip and hurt herself, however; brick or stone can be slippery w/out the proper shoes.:eek:

Thanks for the pics, kids! Noirfabi, you spared me from buying a mag I do not like, so a special thanks to you!

You are right Tosca, I don't like the mag either....Now I know they stay at Hotel Eden, might go there to look around....

Charlotte and Juliette at the Dior show in the Orangerie........ WOW! Those pics are just breathtaking. Now here is Charlotte (I never imagined saying this) at her most beautiful ever. But I have a question about the recent paparrazzi pictures. I have looked at most of them,I think, many of which are HQ and spent considerable time squinting to read the cover of her book.
I have also checked each post on this thread to see if someone else dicyphered it. Does anyone know? The title/author of her book?
I just love knowing what she is reading. In 2002, it was Maupassant for her BAC. In 2005, she was seen reading Hume for her Fenelon studies. Now what is she reading as she prepares to enter her last year of License in Philosophy at Paris-Sorbonne IV? Inquiring minds NEEDS to know!:lol: :rolleyes:

Does anyone know? The title/author of her book?
I just love knowing what she is reading. In 2002, it was Maupassant for her BAC. In 2005, she was seen reading Hume for her Fenelon studies. Now what is she reading as she prepares to enter her last year of License in Philosophy at Paris-Sorbonne IV? Inquiring minds NEEDS to know!:lol: :rolleyes:

Bob Sacamano wrote she's reading "Le murmure des fantômes" by Boris Cyrulnik.

Oh dear me! She is reading psychology.... "The Whisper of Ghosts...."
The author chatted with a UNESCO journalist in 2001 after the 9/11 attacks.... Quite fascinating.... Very good eye, Bob Sacamano. I wouldn't have decyphered it on my own. I do think you are right, my good fellow! :D
Much thanks, Ianna, for reposting, I presume it was in the last news thread.

You're welcome CasiraghiTrio! :)
And it is just because of my super-vision that I have been invited to join the cast of Heroes. :shifty::lol:
To be honest, I found this title in a small paragraph on the bottom of the third scan. The whole paragraph is in Italian (only the title of her book is in French).
Ah, my answer to Carl was first posted here in this thread, but some moderator moved it to another one. So, I hope that when this new message arrives at their Headquarters (i.e. The Hall of Justice), they don't do it again. :flowers:

Much thanks, Ianna, for reposting, I presume it was in the last news thread.

You're welcome, CasiraghiTrio!:)

Talking about book reading, there's one beautiful quota that Princess Caroline shared..Orginal on Deutsch will be;

„Wenn meine Kinder zuviel Fernsehen schauen, sage ich ihnen: Ihr habt nichts Persönliches gemacht. Wenn ihr ein Buch genommen oder eine Platte gehört hättet, hättet ihr einen schönen Moment gehabt, der nur euch gehört. „

Translation;

If my children look too much television, I say to them: You have done nothing personal. If you had taken a book or had heard a record, you would have had a nice moment which hears only you. „ (Source; Vanity Fair)

wow is sound like Caroline is worried about the education of their children...maybe they dont like to read.......

I think Charlotte has a big appetite for learning. She likes to read, to judge by appearances. I think she also has a quick brain too, as she showed us she can concentrate on Scottish Enlightenment philosophy (David Hume) during a noisy, crazy skiing vacation with paparazzi zooming their lenses on her. Highly impressive. ;)

Thank you for the quote, Ianna. I believe Princess Caroline passed on a strong sense of work ethic and learning to her children. It seems it did some good too, with Charlotte always doing well in school, and Andrea with his new charity, and now we are seeing that Pierre is a better student than we thought.

I think Charlotte has a big appetite for learning. She likes to read, to judge by appearances. I think she also has a quick brain too, as she showed us she can concentrate on Scottish Enlightenment philosophy (David Hume) during a noisy, crazy skiing vacation with paparazzi zooming their lenses on her. Highly impressive. ;)

You are right about Charlotte. I would like to see her pursuing some kind of academic career in spite of all her money. Or maybe getting into politics!

You are right about Charlotte. I would like to see her pursuing some kind of academic career in spite of all her money. Or maybe getting into politics!

That's my deepest wish for her, academic career (politics, not so much) especially that she will try again for Normale Sup. I would be happy to see her doing what makes her happy, of course, be it politics or just being a kind of socialite, but to see her go into academia would be a dream come true for me. :D

That's my deepest wish for her, academic career (politics, not so much) especially that she will try again for Normale Sup. I would be happy to see her doing what makes her happy, of course, be it politics or just being a kind of socialite, but to see her go into academia would be a dream come true for me. :D

Aren't you over reacting, this sounds as if you were her mother...

I think she should get back together with Felix. He seemed like a nice young man. If their relationship is too over for any reconciliation maybe she should move on from Alex rather quickly anyway. I do have a feeling he won't be around too long. At least I hope he won't be around too long. He's all wrong for her, imo.

everyone say that alex is a playboy and collects girls,i hope he doesn't hurt charlotte.for me felix won't be a bilionaire but seems correct,polite and loyal....and much more nice

It seems like a lot of people are surprised that he has gotten into Charlotte's life. It's like, what is she doing with this guy?

what is she doing with this guy?mystery.with felix seemed a real history,with alex boh...but he doesn't seem really in love while felix yes,i remember the first photos appeared on "chi":wub: but nobody knows why the history is ended?

Last edited:
"At about 6am, she was led out bleary eyed by a young male friend. She looked like she needed to go to bed."
I don't think I've every seen Char bleary eyed so I would doubt the validity of this blurb by Mr. Kay in the DM. Hopefully tho, this international "love affair" will be over soon.

Thanks for the pics, covdm! According to the mag Alex has known Charlotte for a number of years, and, still according to the article, he's always been aiming at her, because of her social standing. Let's hope he isn't the next Junot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom