Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 25 : June 2007 - Aug.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to add my two cent's worth about her weight, I think she has never looked more perfect, body-wise. She had her too-skinny moments in the past, especially in the teen years when she was still sprouting up, but now it's amazing to see how her legs have filled out and her tummy looks great, almost again like the six pack days of 2001. Her legs have turned out much, much better than Caroline's legs (always so bony).

Just to add my two cent's worth about her weight, I think she has never looked more perfect, body-wise. She had her too-skinny moments in the past, especially in the teen years when she was still sprouting up, but now it's amazing to see how her legs have filled out and her tummy looks great, almost again like the six pack days of 2001. Her legs have turned out much, much better than Caroline's legs (always so bony).

Yoiu are fully right.

This weeks hola gas Charlotte on Cover

LA REVISTA ¡HOLA! LES OFRECE LAS IMÁGENES DE LAS VACACIONES DE CARLOTA CASIRAGHI Y SU NOVIO, ALEX DELLAL, EN IBIZA

Can someone from Spain help???

Thanks

Yoiu are fully right.

This weeks hola gas Charlotte on Cover

LA REVISTA ¡HOLA! LES OFRECE LAS IMÁGENES DE LAS VACACIONES DE CARLOTA CASIRAGHI Y SU NOVIO, ALEX DELLAL, EN IBIZA

Can someone from Spain help???

Thanks

I'll translate the article. (FYI: People from Spain aren't the only ones who speak Spanish)

Edit:

8th August 2007

Charlotte Casiraghi has enjoyed this year, one of her most romantic summers. This week, HOLA! publishes images of the eldest daughter of Princess Caroline of Monaco and the deceased Stefano Casiraghi, with her boyfriend Alex Dellal during their stay in Ibiza. The photos, of a spectacularly in-love Charlotte on vacation on la isla blanca (the white island), how it is called by the locals. There she took advantage and celebrated her 3rd of August 21st birthday, one of the most special of her life, along with the British model who has had her heart for months. Her brother Pierre was also in company with his girlfriend, Alice, who is Alex’s sister.

This week, HOLA! offers a grand report of the couple’s stay in Ibiza, where they have dedicated themselves to enjoying the sun, the sea, the Ibizan nightlife, but most of all their love. Ignoring the photographers and the rest of their friends, the youngsters only had eyes for each other and let their emotions run freely without denying themselves kisses, caresses, and whispers of secrets in each others ears.

I still don't like Alex and I think HOLA! exaggerates a bit. Whatever.

Ani

Last edited:
Here is a rough translation, not word for word, but it gives the general idea it tries to convey. I know that Ana will give a better one.
Source: LA REVISTA ¡HOLA! LES OFRECE LAS IMÁGENES DE LAS VACACIONES DE CARLOTA CASIRAGHI Y SU NOVIO, ALEX DELLAL, EN IBIZA
8 August 2007
Hola! the magazine has a special with this week's images of Charlotte's vacation with Alex Dellal on Ibiza.
This year, it says, Charlotte has enjoyed one of her more romantic summer holidays. The older daughter of Princess Caroline of Monaco, and only daughter of Stefano Casiraghi, with her boyfriend Alex Dellal, during holidays on Ibiza. The photographs of the spectacular and "in love" Charlotte on her vacation on the "white island" (?) is well known among the locals. The 21-year-old took advantage of her birthday, on the 3rd of August, to celebrate alongside the British Alex Dellal (the article calls him a "model") and in the company of brother Pierre and his girlfriend, Alex's sister, Alice.
The magazine this week offers a substantial report of the holidays in Ibiza, dedicated to enjoying the sun, the sea, and the island's nightlife. There were other people, their companions, but the young couples had eyes only for each other and gave reign to their enthusiastic feelings for each other without revealing to anyone else their whispered secrets.

her enthusiastic feelings are evident for all to see, his hmmmmm not so much. is he kissing her with his eyes open? it's too dark for me to see clearly but i really don't think he's as "into" her (i know-what do i know from photos) it's just a feeling i have. i hope it's wrong but he really reminds me of junot.

Now (after look on this photo) should start rumours that she is or can be in pregnant.

ok, it's the best time to make them a brand new celebrity couple nick. I'd go for : Charlex or Chalex ;) Any propositions?

One question only how long they are/will be together to has the nick? Even Alberl and Charlene doesn't have it.

ok, it's the best time to make them a brand new celebrity couple nick. I'd go for : Charlex or Chalex ;) Any propositions?

hmmmm i don't think so, it sounds like something you take for an upset tummy:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom