The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2007, 01:18 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gisele Laetitia View Post
One More Thing:

http://charlottemaripomeline.web-log...e_semana_2.jpg

Look at her teeth in this photo.
Has she had surgery on her teeth? they're oddly straight in comparison to older pic's...

i don't like charlotte in that pic she looks i can't xplain it LOL! she looks weird

Old 07-28-2007, 02:43 AM
Aristocracy

I read that she fell down from her horse few year ago and broke her teeth ... She got braises once (not sure)...

She seems quite odd now. Still a myterious lady but...maybe not too classy anymore..that's my opinion!

I think she currently back to school. We barely see her lately (the last time they photographed her would be mid of July)...that's what I hope..

I really adore her since she was a little kid..quite sad to hear that she doesn't know what is her career path....maybe love make her change.... really hope that's only a media hype...

Old 07-28-2007, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzy2006 View Post
I read that she fell down from her horse few year ago and broke her teeth ... She got braises once (not sure)...
I know only of two instances when she seriously injured herself from a fall. Once in 2002, she fell and had to go to the dentist the next day. Another time, she sprained her ankle badly, maybe broke it but I am not sure; either way, she was hobbling on a crutch for a month or two afterward.
Quote:
She seems quite odd now. Still a myterious lady but...maybe not too classy anymore..that's my opinion!

I think she currently back to school. We barely see her lately (the last time they photographed her would be mid of July)...that's what I hope..

I really adore her since she was a little kid..quite sad to hear that she doesn't know what is her career path....maybe love make her change.... really hope that's only a media hype...
You're entitled to your perceptions! I just reserve my right to disagree!
I don't think she is odd or aimless at all. I think she's pretty great, hehe.
Not because I "worship" her, or maybe I do! I acknowledge that there are things about her, little things, or just some choices she seems to make which I disagree with on principle, but I don't hold any of it against her! I just hope this ''Alex phase'' (hoping it's that) passes quickly!
Old 07-29-2007, 09:09 AM
Nobility

She's 20 I think she should be allowed to make some mistakes b/c thats how people learn and mature and it has to be quite hard to do that when you're royal.
Old 07-29-2007, 10:14 AM
Aristocracy

Dun worry CasiraghiTrio, I worship her too and still do no matter what... Just hope she will make some different perception abt Monaco royalty... becoz she's worth it...
Old 07-29-2007, 01:50 PM
Serene Highness

FYI, in this weeks People magazine, there is an article about Charlotte!
Old 07-30-2007, 04:26 AM
Aristocracy

is this felix??

i hope to see them back together...

6th_july_valentino_gala_dinner_venu.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Old 07-30-2007, 10:07 AM
Aristocracy

Look like Prince William to me?? Hehehe.. sorry, maybe becoz of the height. Quite shock at first but then I thought its impossible....
Old 07-30-2007, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzy2006 View Post
Look like Prince William to me?? Hehehe.. sorry, maybe becoz of the height. Quite shock at first but then I thought its impossible....
Thank God Prince William doesn't have that nose.... haha. Impossible, yes, but a dream come true if only....
Old 07-30-2007, 11:56 AM

eh, I'm not really liking this Alex guy, from what I've seen and read about him... I miss Felix a lot, but just as long as Charlotte's happy
Old 07-30-2007, 01:07 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Thank God Prince William doesn't have that nose.... haha. Impossible, yes, but a dream come true if only....
Yeah I know:w00t2:if only.............. they meet... hehehe...
Ok back to the topic (sorry moderator)
For the time being, neither Felix nor Alex..nextttt pleaseee!!!
Old 07-30-2007, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubaer View Post
eh, I'm not really liking this Alex guy, from what I've seen and read about him... I miss Felix a lot, but just as long as Charlotte's happy
I agree about Felix. Judging from many posts here about Alex, a lot of us miss Felix! But don't worry, because Charlotte looks more than happy for now, I would even say blissful, so I guess Alex does something for her. I think she is very attracted to him, and I can see how a 20-21-year-old girl would have her head turned by his worldly, swanky, know-about ways. He has a certain been-around-the-block, easygoing nature that can be very powerful on a girl like her who wants to see things and be everywhere and live fully. He also seems very sweet, holding her hand loads and hugging and squeezing a lot but not too much, if you know what I mean.
Old 07-30-2007, 04:48 PM
Aristocracy

After looking at these recent photos, when did charlotte's hair get as dark as her mother? I thought she was sort of blondish like her brothers. Do any of you who follow her closely know?
Old 07-30-2007, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline mathilda View Post
After looking at these recent photos, when did charlotte's hair get as dark as her mother? I thought she was sort of blondish like her brothers. Do any of you who follow her closely know?
I am not an authority (neither on Charlotte nor on hair, especially not on hair!) but I cannot honestly say I remember this blondish phase beyond early childhood. Since early adolescence, to my memory, her hair has been dark, though I will admit it's possible it has become darker, and it's not possible for me (because I know very little about hair) to say whether this is a natural development or the result of her darkening it. It's hard to say because her roots are dark (her eyebrows have always been dark, except maybe as I said before in earliest childhood). But you're right about her having blonde genes because so many of the Casiraghis are blond (i.e. Gianmarco, Fernanda, Rosalba, Stefano) and obviously Grace Kelly was blonde. Pierre is blonde, Andy is blondish (whatever you call it, dirty blond or sandy brown, I don't know) though Andy's hair is much, much darker now than it was a few years ago, isn't it? Having said all that crap, I would always describe Charlotte as a brunette.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:03 AM
Royal Highness

G. Zanotti's Party at Ritz/July 07

Some 'new' pics I don't remember seeing it here..Sorry if I've made re-post!

Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2008 - Giuseppe Zanotti's Party at The Ritz Club, PARIS - JULY 03.

Charlotte & Juliette

Charlotte, Olympia, Juliette

Charlotte

Old 07-31-2007, 06:55 AM
Nobility

no it's not a re-post!it's the first time i see them and thanks a lot Ianna!
Old 07-31-2007, 10:57 AM
Nobility

I like the color of her dress. At least it's not black.
Old 07-31-2007, 06:25 PM
Serene Highness

I hope this thing w/Alex is a summer fling - the general concensus is that he's not in this relationship for anything other than publicity - like a Junot, I believe some have compared him....not far off the mark. Almost NONE of the photos taken leave you w/the impression that he is interested in her. I hope she doesn't have her heart broken over this guy.....she is young, and we've all been there - maybe she just needs to go through it.....
Old 07-31-2007, 07:39 PM
Gentry

[quote=Ianna;647416]Some 'new' pics I don't remember seeing it here..Sorry if I've made re-post!

I LOVE HIS DRESS SHE LOOKS REALLY CUTE AND TRENDY lol! she looks better in this one than in that red one where she was whit a ballerinas and those glasses i don't like that pic. But i love the dress in this one! thankz IAnna
Old 08-01-2007, 05:36 AM
Royal Highness

You're welcome, Beatrice and Char-lou!

Sometimes there are so many pics that I'm not sure if already been posted...

Closed Thread