Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 24 : April 2007 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently charlotte works at chanel in Paris!! this is what a user wrote on carlotacasiraghifanclub:

Carlota Casiraghi apostó por la moda y el arte, trabaja en París, en el departamento creativo de Chanel, directamente con el director de la firma y amigo personal de su madre, Karl Lagerfeld.

I don't know the source though...

She's probably doing an internship like many other socialite kids do at businesses owned by their friends. Good for her! It shows some initiative that she's working even though she doesn't have to. (Though it probably won't be too hard)

sorry I forgot the translation:

Charlotte Casiraghi bet on fashion and art, works in Paris, in the creative department of chanel, directly with the director of the company and personal friend of her mother, Karl Lagerfeld.

sorry if there are mistakes but neither English nor Spanish are my first language!

I bet she wants to be a fashion designer one day....eventhough she 'rules' (maybe we can leave to his brothers to do that part)

I don´t like the way she dresses lately, this partucular dress is so vulgar!
I agree with. She is a very beautiful girl, but her styling during the past few month is :sick:.

sorry I forgot the translation:

Charlotte Casiraghi bet on fashion and art, works in Paris, in the creative department of chanel, directly with the director of the company and personal friend of her mother, Karl Lagerfeld.

Didn't Stephanie do the same thing at her age? I think it was Chanel, and she apprenticed under Marc Bohan. Then she went on to design her hugely successful line Pool Position.

Didn't Stephanie do the same thing at her age? I think it was Chanel, and she apprenticed under Marc Bohan. Then she went on to design her hugely successful line Pool Position.
It was not Chanel but Dior

i would love to be an intern at chanel. i think i would even work for free there

^ I would even pay them to work there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom