Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 24 : April 2007 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anag said:
Well, it looks like they are kissing in one of the bottom photos. Boyfriend it is!

Ani

Or talking. With the angle of the photo you can't tell.

BurberryBrit said:

True, but I hope kissing.

Ani

naoms said:
is alex the kuwaiti prince?

Ah, no. He's another person altogether.......:) He seems Caucasian rather than Arab (I think) and he isn't royalty.

Last edited:
does anyone know something about charlotte's white bag in the pictures?I'm really interested about it!!...thanks

BurberryBrit said:

If you go to polfoto, you will find many more pictures of alex and charlotte in the balcony.

It definitely seems to me that they are kissing. :)

monica17 said:
Ah, no. He's another person altogether.......:) He seems Caucasian rather than Arab (I think) and he isn't royalty.

Actually, he seems kind of brown. (I'm not at all a racist. Therefore, please excuse my language) Also, I've seen and know a lot of Arabs that are a lot whiter than Alex. (Sometimes, they're mistaken for caucasians) In some pictures, he seems white and in others, he seems a bit darker. Take a look at these pictures:

WireImage.com – The Largest Entertainment Photo & Video Archive

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/739...4AD9FDB9CF19318A31BE3974C4F05875812EF3347C8BB

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/508...35F8FA9CA92A675743B776AD131FF4E9C89C783688B46

charvin87 said:
does anyone know something about charlotte's white bag in the pictures?I'm really interested about it!!...thanks
I think it's miu miu. but that's all I know! I hope it helped you at least a little!

what is the link for the polphoto pictures? I was on one site where the most recent pictures are from 2005... is there another polfoto site? thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
He's of Persian-Jewish and Brazilian background, I believe. You can google his name and his parents name and get lots of info.

cath85 said:
I think it's miu miu. but that's all I know! I hope it helped you at least a little!

what is the link for the polphoto pictures? I was on one site where the most recent pictures are from 2005... is there another polfoto site? thanks

thanks I also think so but I'm not sure...anyway you can find the link of polfoto at page 4 of this part of the forum....

cath85 said:

Hi cath85, this is the link of the gallery of photos I was referring of charlotte and alex on the balcony from the gp. Courtesy from the polfoto website.

POLFOTO - altid med i billedet

thanks a lot! I was really too dumb to find this LOL

Do you have to have an account for polfoto to view pics there? I can't find anyway to search for pictures on that site. All I see is a place to log in.

monica17 said:

ummm, Arabs are Caucasians... if you want to be racially correct.

charvin87 said:

I would say it´s a Miu Miu Coffer bag. I think Miuccia Prada gave it to her as a gift last year.

M|L said:
ummm, Arabs are Caucasians... if you want to be racially correct.

Not to get into a pointless discussion about race, but I know some Arabs who would disagree with you. There is no "correct" where race is concerned.

Actually, in America, Arabs are considered as caucasians. This is because they fall into the caucasian category, as there are only 4 official races, which are White (Caucasian), Black, Asian and Hispanic. For example, Queen Rania and King Abdullah of Jordan are white. When I googled the Kuwaiti Royal family (to which Charlotte was or is supposedly dating a member), a picture of the king came out. He looked white. My friends who have Lebanese ancestry are as white as me. So, I don't know. I think that Arabs are as dark as some Italians.

Let's move on.

i don't like the outfit at all. it's weird on her..this is not her style..IMO, it's like she's trying to be someone else. and those shoes!!!! gosh....

psychoduck said:
i don't like the outfit at all. it's weird on her..this is not her style..IMO, it's like she's trying to be someone else. and those shoes!!!! gosh....
Charlotte is still looking for a style, do let's be tolerant, I'm sure she will be a very fashionable young lady soon

I don't think Charlotte is looking for a style, she's just mixing it up here and there which is fun and great, but this dress is too short! :eek:
And those spiked heels add another dimension of the shortness of the dress.

Well, she's showing what her momma gave her! The dress is too short, but at least she has nice legs. And also, I think she is with Alex's sister, Charlotte.

Ani

I like the outfit, it's daring and cool, and she has good legs, so why not show them. I think people should experiment with clothes, especially in their twenties. Sticking with the safe combinations is boring. JMO

Yes, the dress seems a little too short...bordering on "might as well just wear a shirt and undies, no pants needed". But in the picture that Ianna posted, it seems longer. Maybe in the first photos the dress looks really short because she'd just gotten off the car?

hey! I like the dress alot, think that it just looks that extremely short because shes walking... can u see whether she's wearing a dress and a jacket or is it a very "fancy" dress. if it is a dress+jacket I'd love to see the full dress. the shoes... hmm... could never walk with them... but looking at the pics i guess she should practice a bit, too *gg*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom