The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 05:14 PM

He`s just way too cool for her.
I`m not trying to hurt Charlotte, I used to like her very much but nowadays she`s getting more and more arrogant. She always seems to be so distant to other people like she thinks that she`s something better or so..

Old 05-28-2007, 05:37 PM

Photos are more or less private

About Charlotte: can you imagine how difficult it is for her to trust people? How can you know someone really loves you? For a normal girl it's difficult to know all these things, but it's even harder if you're a bit famous... and even in her position. There are a lot of actresses, singers,... but not that much daughters of princesses!

Old 05-28-2007, 06:14 PM

Oh, comon, she`s not that famous!
In austria almost nobody knows her, and she comes here skiing every year, so she`s not really important.
If you look in magazines she`s rarely featured.
And when the Grand Prix was on sunday, she was not even shown once during the whole race, so maybe people don`t know who she is, or nobody really cares for her.
Old 05-28-2007, 08:28 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacha
Yes, you're completely right about Dellal. But I really can say that this guy is not in love with Charlotte, he just want to show of with her. I'm sorry to say, but it's like that

What? They were photographed at Monte Carlo Beach Club ... who is talking about "love"? Isn't it possible that they may just be friends? Regarding her at the F1 over the wkend ... I was in Monaco at my Grandparents & I didn't actually see her once, not even at the Amber Lounge which is the place everyone goes to over the F1 weekend.
Old 05-28-2007, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriel
I agree with that statement, especially the bold part.
The Dellal have as high a profile in the UK high-society/party scene that the Casiraghis enjoy in France and Italy. I don't see how dating Charlotte would further his profile, except on forums such as this one.
The Dellal family are hot on the Euro social scene, yes, true enough. But the only people who know about them are as follows:
1) People who read the social columns and keep tabs on the social scenes
2) People who are part of their world
3) People who report on the social world (the columnists, etc.)

So actually, dating the daughter of The Princess of Hanover is quite something for anyone. Princess Caroline is a major figure in the Europe and the US well-known for her work for AMADE and the Princess Grace Foundation.
If a man really wants to show off, that is a good way to do it.
No one who doesn't follow "Don Features" social pictures would know who "Dellal" is, sorry, hate to break it to ya.....
Old 05-29-2007, 03:04 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
The Dellal family are hot on the Euro social scene, yes, true enough. But the only people who know about them are as follows:
1) People who read the social columns and keep tabs on the social scenes
2) People who are part of their world
3) People who report on the social world (the columnists, etc.)
My post was an answer to the claim that Alex is using Charlotte to further his social profile. I think it had been established that none the Dellals need furthering on aspect. I will add to your list the fashion insiders who are most likely to know Andrea Dellal (80's top model) and her daughters Alice (last seen in the Burberry campaing) and Charlotte (successful shoe designer).
Quote:
So actually, dating the daughter of The Princess of Hanover is quite something for anyone. Princess Caroline is a major figure in the Europe and the US well-known for her work for AMADE and the Princess Grace Foundation.
If a man really wants to show off, that is a good way to do it.
I disagree. As far as celebrities are concerned, Charlotte C. is trivia. What are the chances of pictures of her appearing anywhere else than on Point de Vue, Chi or maybe in a People snippet in a slow news week. Charlotte D. and Alice get as much exposure from Vogue UK, Tatler and their own fashion ventures. Charlotte C.'s profile is nowhere comparable to that of say, a Prince William, who will guarantee stardom to any girl he is attached to, or even to that of her mother. She is just an European socialite and simply has no power to increase anyone's profile except in places like this forum and your own website (and the Fashion Spot ), where Charlotte's importance is completely misrepresented. In real life, most people would maybe know her name but would hardly harbor an interest. Look at Felix. Honestly, who cares?
Quote:
No one who doesn't follow "Don Features" social pictures would know who "Dellal" is, sorry, hate to break it to ya.....
What is Don features?

Old 05-29-2007, 05:45 AM
Nobility

^ what's the deal. Why do you dis her so much?
The point is: People who don't follow either scene, social scene I mean, most likely wont know who either of them is, but the difference is that when you explain a little, they will understand who Charlotte is, but who Dellal's are, hardly. Because everyone knows who Princess Carloine is, but hardly anyone, exept in those circles, knows who some brazilian model is...
Not that any of this matters since we all, apparently, know who they all are!
Old 05-29-2007, 05:53 AM
Commoner

I don't understand why you people are so concerned with others sentimental life. You don't know any of them to say if they have good or bad intentions or if they love each others or not. It is so freeky!

Alex is a 23 year old man who lives in London. He has 2 sisters, Charlotte who's 25 and Alice who's 19. He also has a brother, the younger of the four. They are Andrea Dellal kids, a brasilian model with a strong personality and their father is a rich business man. They have a house in Rio de Janeiro where they make parties. Those parties, such as new years eve, are frequented by Tatiana Santo Domingo. Her mother Vera is a brasilian socialite, friend of the Dellal's.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:11 AM
Nobility

But people, like I already said we all know who thay are, if we didn't know who Charlotte was we probably wouldn't check this part of forum, and those who didn't know who Alex was, now do. So what's the point in speculating who is more famous???
And I agree with LUCIANAP, If all of you want celebrity like famous maybe you should go to Mischa, Paris, LL or Britney forums...
Old 05-29-2007, 08:19 AM
Nobility

Just leave Charlotte alone and enjoy what she gets up to...who are we to judge who she wants to be with...we know she is the daughter of Princess Caroline. I would like to think that most people who follow this family respect this family...Charlotte mixes with in these circles as this is her heratage....this is what she is used to. So watch and see what she gets up to as a royal of Monaco...thats all we can do.(-:
Old 05-29-2007, 09:56 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by shappica
^ what's the deal. Why do you dis her so much?
I didn't dis her, I was just making a point.
Quote:
Also, people have mentioned he's well known due to his Mother - that is rubbish, he's well known due to his Persian Grandfather who was a famous businessman
In society circles, Black Jack Dellal is definitely the prestigious one. However, the wider public is more likely to know Andrea. And I agree with you that some people make way too much assumptions.

Old 05-29-2007, 11:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Sorry for my ignorance, but I never heard of the Dellal family before, but dating Charlotte will surely make him win at least an article in Chi, Novella, Eva, Diva etc..., so he'll also grow famous south of the Alps

As if he loves Charlotte or not, only time will tell.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:39 PM

Look what happened with Albert. All those women before he has met Charlene... Where they really in love with him? I don't think so. And as far as i know alex, it's excactly the same with charlotte now.

BTW, what's pierre doing? Dating a lot of girls. The only reason it works with him it's because of his background. It wouldn't be that easy if he wasn't the son of ...
Old 05-29-2007, 12:43 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacha
Look what happened with Albert. All those women before he has met Charlene... Where they really in love with him? I don't think so. And as far as i know alex, it's excactly the same with charlotte now.

BTW, what's pierre doing? Dating a lot of girls. The only reason it works with him it's because of his background. It wouldn't be that easy if he wasn't the son of ...

do you mean that he's a jurk??
Old 05-29-2007, 01:46 PM
Nobility

I am going to say that Alex is DEFINITELY more handsome than Felix. And I don't understand all this "love" talk (he probably doesn't), but who cares? They are young, it's probably just a fling. Charlotte doesn't seem mind (and neither does Alex, obviously!).

Ani
Old 05-29-2007, 02:54 PM
Majesty

Could we please get back on topic? This thread is still about Charlotte! Remember?
So please have a look at the Rules:

TRF Rules & FAQ

Quote:
Insulting comments about other posters and royals are not permitted. Criticism is acceptable; insults and flames are not. We expect our members to treat each other with respect.

Post about Charlotte's 'boyfriend' and his family belong in this thread:
The Casiraghi friends and their families

Thank you very much,

tbhrc
Monaco Moderator
Old 05-29-2007, 07:45 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by anag
I am going to say that Alex is DEFINITELY more handsome than Felix. And I don't understand all this "love" talk (he probably doesn't), but who cares? They are young, it's probably just a fling. Charlotte doesn't seem mind (and neither does Alex, obviously!).

Ani
Even if it is a fling, it's a pretty public one. Throughout the 2-3 years that Felix and Charlotte have been going out, I don't recall ever seeing him with her at the GP or the Monaco beach club. I think that is what was alluring about Felix. He was in it for Charlotte and nothing else.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:08 PM
Nobility

I'm sure Charlotte is just having fun with new and old friends as she always done. Whether he is after her for higher profile or not, he can enjoy it while it lasts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucianap
"STATUS" ... A girl from a wealthy family? That's all she really is. The Dellals are extremely well known in Europe, have had a presence in Monaco for many years & come from a family worth Billions therefore I'm not quite sure what they [The Dellals] are after? Especially when they are all already well known on the scene in London where they spend 90% of their time.
interesting, its like saying Mohamed Al-Fayad who's a billionaire and his party loving daughter are in with the 'Crowd' esp. in Great Britain. I've never heard of Andrea until he was pictured with Charlotte and I know of most high society families in the UK. Maybe they are the "party" crowd for they carry neither title nor prestige to be consider even close to the like of Guiness or Van Cutsem families. Let along the absence of one article about the Delal being mentioned in any British major media or tabloids!

maybe now we can read about him on Vanity Fair, Vogue, Tatler and others where plp who are actually news worthy are mentioned
Old 05-29-2007, 09:33 PM
Aristocracy

alex actually modelled for vogue a few years ago and did some burberry campaigns, with sam branson, and kate moss. All pics were taken by testino. he is very wealthy, his grandpa is one of the richest men in UK, and his family is close to many european royals, british included. This boy doesn't really need charlotte to get publicity...I think she made a wise choice...
Eliabeth jagger was one of his girlfriends.
Old 05-30-2007, 11:46 AM
Commoner

it's been at least 3 months that Delal is dating charlotte

Closed Thread