The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2007, 03:05 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daytona
I am a little confused,Alexs brother is Pierre and Pierre is dating Alice?Or Alex is dating Alice?
Pierre is dating Alice. Alex and Alice are brother and sister.

Old 05-26-2007, 03:08 PM
Nobility

Alex is Pierre's girlfriend's brother. He is the brother of Alice Dellal. Nice to see new pics. She looks good, but could use a bikini tops that holds her in (up) a bit more.

Ani

Old 05-26-2007, 03:22 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks,it wasnt very clear.According to the link provided Alex is Charlottes new boyfriend.So,wikipedia once more is giving wrong information
Old 05-26-2007, 04:23 PM
Aristocracy

Just because Charlotte and Pierre are hanging out with the brother and sister doesnt mean that either one of them are going out ......
Old 05-26-2007, 05:29 PM
Gentry

i like the new photos, she looks like shes happy.
Old 05-26-2007, 06:51 PM
Nobility

thanks for the pics. with no disrespect or malice, what is that protruding near Charlotte's left breast as seen in the third pic? looks like a cyst in this shot. hope all is well with her health-wise.
Old 05-26-2007, 07:32 PM
Aristocracy

I really don't know what it is. But I found this pic from last year. There is something near her breast that looks similar.

http://charlottemaripomeline.web-log..._charlot_4.jpg
Old 05-27-2007, 02:28 AM
Commoner

Wow She S Not Afraid To Hide Her Middle Mole Or Growth Cyst At Pool - Just Being Herself Not Hide It Or Looking Proud Of It?
Old 05-28-2007, 08:29 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer87
Wait, is that the prince of Kuwait with her?

Anyway, she and the guy are both wearing Ray Ban Wafarers, which are extremely trendy nowadays. Ray Ban reissued these sunglasses this year. It's people like Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan and Kirsten Dunst who made these sunglasses trendy this year. Apparently, Charlotte looks up to the likes of Lindsay Lohan and so forth. LOL!
I think the same about the sunglasses...Do you know somwthing about her dress, I like it so much...maybe the designer?! thanks
Old 05-28-2007, 12:42 PM
Aristocracy

Charvin87 she wearing dress Chanel.
Old 05-28-2007, 01:21 PM

Charlotte's new boyfriend is definetly only interested in her status! These kind of guys really don't love their girl, that's for sure! Felix, that was someone she could trust. But I'm she'll find out who Alexander really is.

And girls, felix is not a model but he's quite cute. I really like his 'style'. Felix is Felix and he doesn't pretend to be someone else like Alex does. Here some private photos... (together with his lovely sister cecile and some friends and family)

http://img172.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=64240_n503624003_40763_4016_122_397lo.jpg
http://img181.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_368lo.jpg
http://img172.imagevenue.com/view.ph..._122_354lo.jpg
http://img180.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_342lo.jpg
http://img124.imagevenue.com/view.ph..._122_619lo.jpg
Old 05-28-2007, 01:27 PM
Nobility

^ so, do you know Alex, to be claming sth like that?
And Felix definitely is cute...
Old 05-28-2007, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shappica
^ so, do you know Alex, to be claming sth like that?
And Felix definitely is cute...
yes, if i didn't i shouldn't say these things
Old 05-28-2007, 02:13 PM
Nobility

The Delal crowd have been after the Casiraghi Trio for a while, I just hope Charlotte is smarter than to date a man after her for obvious superficial reasons.
Old 05-28-2007, 02:30 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacha
Charlotte's new boyfriend is definetly only interested in her status! These kind of guys really don't love their girl, that's for sure! Felix, that was someone she could trust. But I'm she'll find out who Alexander really is.

And girls, felix is not a model but he's quite cute. I really like his 'style'. Felix is Felix and he doesn't pretend to be someone else like Alex does. Here some private photos... (together with his lovely sister cecile and some friends and family)
"STATUS" ... A girl from a wealthy family? That's all she really is. The Dellals are extremely well known in Europe, have had a presence in Monaco for many years & come from a family worth Billions therefore I'm not quite sure what they [The Dellals] are after? Especially when they are all already well known on the scene in London where they spend 90% of their time.
Old 05-28-2007, 03:02 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjenn
Charvin87 she wearing dress Chanel.
thanks!!!
ps:I don't like alex so much...and I'm not so sure that he's her boyfriend, maybe there's just a feeling between them!!
Old 05-28-2007, 03:23 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucianap
"STATUS" ... A girl from a wealthy family? That's all she really is. The Dellals are extremely well known in Europe, have had a presence in Monaco for many years & come from a family worth Billions therefore I'm not quite sure what they [The Dellals] are after? Especially when they are all already well known on the scene in London where they spend 90% of their time.
I agree with that statement, especially the bold part.
The Dellal have as high a profile in the UK high-society/party scene that the Casiraghis enjoy in France and Italy. I don't see how dating Charlotte would further his profile, except on forums such as this one.

Old 05-28-2007, 03:44 PM

Yes, you're completely right about Dellal. But I really can say that this guy is not in love with Charlotte, he just want to show of with her. I'm sorry to say, but it's like that
Old 05-28-2007, 04:01 PM

@ lacha
Where do you have got all this private pictures of Felix from? I don`t know Alex but I think he`s very hot, too hot for Charlotte...
Old 05-28-2007, 04:08 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatti
@ lacha
I don`t know Alex but I think he`s very hot, too hot for Charlotte...

hardly... but JMO.