Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 24 : April 2007 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lockedstep said:
Got this from wikipedia, last edit 12 May:

She is dating Yadavendra Chopra, Great Great Grandson of Dewan Sawan Mal from the Royal house of Mithankot, Multan and according to, among many other sources, Vanity Fair, which selected her as one of the International Best Dressed List of 2006.

Charlotte Casiraghi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is it true??

i'll believe it when i see it. i think they spelled his first name wrong too.

wiki can be easily messed with. right now i could go on it and say she is having an affair with Stavros Niarchos. God forbid, but ya get the point.

birdmanfanatic said:
i'll believe it when i see it. i think they spelled his first name wrong too.

wiki can be easily messed with. right now i could go on it and say she is having an affair with Stavros Niarchos. God forbid, but ya get the point.

I would like to change him with Prince William :D Just kidding. thanx for the info

The name sounds from India or Pakistan,am i right?never heard of that royal house!

Now, that would be interesting. Hope to see pics.

I don't think this Royal house of Mithankot exist. Probably is a joke.

mariacris said:
I don't think this Royal house of Mithankot exist. Probably is a joke.

Multhan exist, it is an area in Pakistan, Punjab
Multan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mithankot also, is an area in Penjab, in the district of Punjab
Mithankot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And Dewan Sawan Mal was the ruler of Multan, and he had conquered Mithankot in about 1817. His gran gran son is Yadavendra Chopra,

Chopra
From wikipedia : Yadavendra Chopra, Great Grandson of Sardar Bakshi Karan Narain ( Second Son of Dewan Sawan Mal)

I found also another with this name
LinkedIn: Yadavendra Chopra

but about dating Charlotte .............. not a clue

Last edited:
Probably the joke is that that royal house doesnt exist anymore.In any case the wikipedias sources are other users who can freely give any informations they like without someone actually checking the basis of that information.In many other times entries were found with many mistakes.Users should be sceptical with wikipedia(i dont question that Charlotte is dating someone or that Pakistani fellow,iam questioning wikipedias accuracy)

Last edited:
Daytona said:
Probably the joke is that royal house doesnt exist anymore.In any case the wikipedias sources are other users who can freely give any informations they like without someone actually checking the basis of that information.Many other times entries were found with many mistakes.Users should be sceptical with wikipedia(i dont question that Charlotte is dating someone or that Pakistani fellow,iam questioning wikipedias accuracy)
I remember (on other thread on TRF) Wikipedia wrote that Louis was gay but then corrected/erased. Charlotte's on wikipedia last edit 13 May still no changes. Btw just imagine Charlotte dating royals (whereever he comes from) already make my day :D Always glad to fantasize her as Princess Charlotte of .... :D

Last edited:
lockedstep said:
I :D Always glad to fantasize her as Princess Charlotte of .... :D

Not Princess, Maharani Charlotte of ....

But on the other hand it is not completely impossible. This boy could be raisd in Paris or New York and going in Caimbridge, and having the same friends than her.
I remember that Zara Philips or Grabriella Windsor or another of the British Princeses (I'm not sure which one) dated in Indian Millioner for a period, so why not Charlotte? Ir is not impossible.

fandesacs2003 said:
Not Princess, Maharani Charlotte of ....

But on the other hand it is not completely impossible. This boy could be raisd in Paris or New York and going in Caimbridge, and having the same friends than her.
I remember that Zara Philips or Grabriella Windsor or another of the British Princeses (I'm not sure which one) dated in Indian Millioner for a period, so why not Charlotte? Ir is not impossible.
yeah, but really......... :ermm: anybody has picture of this chopra guy?

Wait... Is Charlotte dating an Indian man or isn't she? Wikipedia just updated their page on Charlotte. Now, this is what it says:

Charlotte Casiraghi was linked to Felix Winckler, the son of a Brussels-based international attorney, from 2004 to late 2006 or early 2007. The popular Italian magazine, Novella 2000, broke the news that Charlotte and Felix have parted ways after three years of romance. Felix was always seen with Charlotte and whether they were skiing in Austria or aboard Princess Caroline's yacht, PACHA III, they were always very affectionate. Charlotte is very close with Felix's sister, Cecile, who introduced Felix to Charlotte in 2003. According to media sources in Europe and the Middle East, Charlotte is dating a young Kuwaiti prince from the Al-Sabah family. The Al-Sabah family are the royals of the oil-rich country of Kuwait ever since 1752. It is said that they are family friends and both families have known each other for more than 20 years. In early May 2007, Charlotte was seen with the prince in the VIP section of the exclusive nightclub, VIP Room, which is located in the Champs Elysees in Paris.

Someone probably corrected it or something like that. Anwyay, perhaps this Indian prince or something like was mistaken for this prince from Kuwait? Also, has anyone heard of Kuwait? All I know is that there was a war back in 1990 or 1991 there. Where does Charlotte meet all these people?

Jennifer87 said:
Wait... Is Charlotte dating an Indian man or isn't she? Wikipedia just updated their page on Charlotte. Now, this is what it says:

Charlotte Casiraghi was linked to Felix Winckler, the son of a Brussels-based international attorney, from 2004 to late 2006 or early 2007. The popular Italian magazine, Novella 2000, broke the news that Charlotte and Felix have parted ways after three years of romance. Felix was always seen with Charlotte and whether they were skiing in Austria or aboard Princess Caroline's yacht, PACHA III, they were always very affectionate. Charlotte is very close with Felix's sister, Cecile, who introduced Felix to Charlotte in 2003. According to media sources in Europe and the Middle East, Charlotte is dating a young Kuwaiti prince from the Al-Sabah family. The Al-Sabah family are the royals of the oil-rich country of Kuwait ever since 1752. It is said that they are family friends and both families have known each other for more than 20 years. In early May 2007, Charlotte was seen with the prince in the VIP section of the exclusive nightclub, VIP Room, which is located in the Champs Elysees in Paris.

Someone probably corrected it or something like that. Anwyay, perhaps this Indian prince or something like was mistaken for this prince from Kuwait? Also, has anyone heard of Kuwait? All I know is that there was a war back in 1990 or 1991 there. Where does Charlotte meet all these people?
Something like that needs to be taken with a pinch of salt in my opinion! As it has been stated before, members are allowed to change things on Wikipedia any time they feel like it! Since I'm a member, I could easily go on there and change that page to say that Chalotte is dating Prince William or something! I mean seriously, its that easy! but for me as far as this whole Indian prince thing goes, I'll believe it when I see it!!!

Until we get an official confirmation on Charlotte's new beau (which is highly unlikely) or at least see some new photos....let's end the speculation on Charlotte's "new" boyfriend.

ok so this might be a bit random (but I do remember someone mentioning this before though and I'm not exactly sure if this should be in this thread) but I've been wondering if anyone has noticed or even knows who this one guy is whose like seen a lot it seems with Charlotte?

this one clipping said his name is Sabastien Jondeau, has anyone heard of him? for a while I was thinking it might be someone's bodyguard (either Charlotte's or maybe Mr. Lagerfeld) but if he is then I don't know why he would try to be pictured with her! seems to defeat the purpose or something... anyways

Example One, Two, Three and Four
and thats just a few...

Last edited:
Sebastian Jondeau seems to be karl Lagerfeld's bodyguard and he also works as model... if search for stuff on him at google you find some gay pages. one that has some pics of him as model is in romanian... dont speak enough romanian to really get it. No idea whether he's gay too.

Jennifer87 said:
an Indian man or isn't she?

Jennifer87 said:
According to media sources in Europe and the Middle East, Charlotte is dating a young Kuwaiti prince from the Al-Sabah family.

What does "Indian" have anything to do with a Kuwaiti prince?? :ermm:

acid_rain3075 said:
ok so this might be a bit random (but I do remember someone mentioning this before though and I'm not exactly sure if this should be in this thread) but I've been wondering if anyone has noticed or even knows who this one guy is whose like seen a lot it seems with Charlotte?

this one clipping said his name is Sabastien Jondeau, has anyone heard of him? for a while I was thinking it might be someone's bodyguard (either Charlotte's or maybe Mr. Lagerfeld) but if he is then I don't know why he would try to be pictured with her! seems to defeat the purpose or something... anyways

Example One, Two, Three and Four
and thats just a few...

You are not the only one who wondered about him. I think he is a friend of the Casiraghi-Hanover family, but nothing more. A very good friend.
I suppose his being bodyguard to Karl Lagerfeld, being very hot, and dabbling in modeling himself, boosted him to Charlotte's notice. Maybe they have dated a bit, who knows.

According to alexis website Charlotte arrived in London with her brother Andrea: they were invited by Annabel's house of fashion. Rumors have it that she's very likely to meet Prince William...
At the party there were also be Francesca Versace and top model Ana Beatriz Barros : they both left the party very quickly, because they were wearing the same outfit. (source: Alexis -Stile, Spettacolo, Gossip, Vip e Costume )

Tosca said:
According to alexis website Charlotte arrived in London with her brother Andrea: they were invited by Annabel's house of fashion. Rumors have it that she's very likely to meet Prince William...
At the party there were also be Francesca Versace and top model Ana Beatriz Barros : they both left the party very quickly, because they were wearing the same outfit. (source: Alexis -Stile, Spettacolo, Gossip, Vip e Costume )

Thank you tosca, it would be great if she/will or had meet with P.william

hahaha that would be great!! william and charlotte!!! too bad charlotte and the model wear thesame outfit hehehehe

What happened to Felix, I haven't seen pictures of him with Charlotte or any of the Grimaldi/hannover's families.

kokong said:
What happened to Felix, I haven't seen pictures of him with Charlotte or any of the Grimaldi/hannover's families.
It's widely believed that the relationship between Miss Casiraghi and Mr. Winkler (is that how you spell it, i can't remember) is over, and we have no evidence to the contrary...

Wait, is that the prince of Kuwait with her?

Anyway, she and the guy are both wearing Ray Ban Wafarers, which are extremely trendy nowadays. Ray Ban reissued these sunglasses this year. It's people like Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan and Kirsten Dunst who made these sunglasses trendy this year. Apparently, Charlotte looks up to the likes of Lindsay Lohan and so forth. LOL!

^It would be weird if they are dating because the guy she is photographed with is Alex Dellal who is the brother of Pierre new girlfriend Alice.

Idriel said:
^It would be weird if they are dating because the guy she is photographed with is Alex Dellal who is the brother of Pierre new girlfriend Alice.

I am a little confused,Alexs brother is Pierre and Pierre is dating Alice?Or Alex is dating Alice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom