The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 10:43 AM
Aristocracy

Thats a fendi dress , i have the ad hanging in my room

Old 05-06-2007, 12:15 PM

Regarding Charlotte and her wearing fur, I personally never criticized that behavior. Some of you are way over-sensitive. I was just talking about her last outfit with the ipod and everything, in Paris, and I expressed that it would be cool to have a royal champion animal rights. I was not criticizing the fur thing. Try to relax a little bit, guys. You don't have to react so sensitively to everything someone says. It's kind of irritating. It honestly makes coming to the forums very unenjoyable.

Old 05-06-2007, 12:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveroyals
Thanks for the picture. It is interesting to me to see there is no mug or glass attached. I say that because I have been to gala evenings in Texas and the women, dressed to the nines in their evening gowns, drink their beers out of the bottle. It kind of looks strange when you're not used to it. Also in restaurants, they don't give you a mug unless you ask for it. Anyway, I'll be told that I digress, it's just that Charlotte had a bit of a Texan look here.
Il looks like a kind of "sponsorship" from Heineken. If you look the pic where she is sat with Tatain, they have abt 3 bottles of bier behind them, you see some places when you go in, it is a publicity stand, and they give you one oiece of their object, like a bottle of Votka, a pox of cigarillos or may be a bottle of bier.
Otherwise it looks very "trashy" for me if the event offers coctail and drinks to give "bottles" of Heineken, especialy in an event with this "level" of attendance.
Old 05-06-2007, 01:46 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by victoria_89
Thats a fendi dress , i have the ad hanging in my room
thanks for the information :) now that you said it, it reminds me of one of the last fendi collections indeed
Old 05-06-2007, 06:46 PM
Gentry

Where can I find the pictures of her ?
Old 05-06-2007, 07:13 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucia Rose
Where can I find the pictures of her ?
HOME click and search for Charlotte Casiraghi

Ani
Old 05-09-2007, 10:05 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by cath85
anyway I really love her outfit on those recent pics! she makes a simple jeans blazer look so great and elegant!
Absolutely! It's pretty neat what Charlotte could do when it comes to fashion. She definitely has style and makes anything she wears her own. It's such a nice breath of fresh air for a girl to dress well instead of scantily (sp?) dressed. Girls should look up to her when it comes to inspiration!

On a totally different note I have to say I'm a little disappointed that in almost every picture, Charlotte always seems pissed and annoyed at the photogs. I don't get it because in parties that honour the release of a movie - or book, and fashion shows it's almost expected that cameras will be there to take your picture. She obviously expects for them to take her picture, so is it so hard for her to smile? If she is always going to be gloomy and assuming that she hates being photographed, why go to these events? Bahhh...am I being too hard on her?
Old 05-09-2007, 10:27 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by talula
Absolutely! It's pretty neat what Charlotte could do when it comes to fashion. She definitely has style and makes anything she wears her own. It's such a nice breath of fresh air for a girl to dress well instead of scantily (sp?) dressed. Girls should look up to her when it comes to inspiration!
You are right, she has class (third generation of classy ladies)

Quote:
Originally Posted by talula
On a totally different note I have to say I'm a little disappointed that in almost every picture, Charlotte always seems pissed and annoyed at the photogs. I don't get it because in parties that honour the release of a movie - or book, and fashion shows it's almost expected that cameras will be there to take your picture. She obviously expects for them to take her picture, so is it so hard for her to smile? If she is always going to be gloomy and assuming that she hates being photographed, why go to these events? Bahhh...am I being too hard on her?
I think that she just feels shy and uncomfortable.

And when can she do, stop going out just to avoid photographs? this is not correct, this world is HER world, she can not live hidden just because she does not like flashes.
Do not forget that Charlotte herself does not provoke any celebrity, she is a normal student with famous family, and very pretty herself. She could not change anything to this.
So, she just accept this celebrity, but she does not look for it.
Old 05-12-2007, 12:56 PM
Gentry

is there anyways we can see those new photos without all those watermarks. its hard to concentrate on the photo.lol
Old 05-13-2007, 12:33 AM

I bought the prints.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:30 AM
Commoner

charlotte on wikipedia

Got this from wikipedia, last edit 12 May:

She is dating Yadavendra Chopra, Great Great Grandson of Dewan Sawan Mal from the Royal house of Mithankot, Multan and according to, among many other sources, Vanity Fair, which selected her as one of the International Best Dressed List of 2006.

Charlotte Casiraghi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is it true??
Old 05-13-2007, 09:34 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockedstep
Got this from wikipedia, last edit 12 May:

She is dating Yadavendra Chopra, Great Great Grandson of Dewan Sawan Mal from the Royal house of Mithankot, Multan and according to, among many other sources, Vanity Fair, which selected her as one of the International Best Dressed List of 2006.

Charlotte Casiraghi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is it true??
i'll believe it when i see it. i think they spelled his first name wrong too.

wiki can be easily messed with. right now i could go on it and say she is having an affair with Stavros Niarchos. God forbid, but ya get the point.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:38 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdmanfanatic
i'll believe it when i see it. i think they spelled his first name wrong too.

wiki can be easily messed with. right now i could go on it and say she is having an affair with Stavros Niarchos. God forbid, but ya get the point.
I would like to change him with Prince William Just kidding. thanx for the info
Old 05-13-2007, 03:38 PM
Aristocracy

The name sounds from India or Pakistan,am i right?never heard of that royal house!
Old 05-13-2007, 04:04 PM
Serene Highness

Now, that would be interesting. Hope to see pics.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 05-14-2007, 12:35 AM
Nobility

Royal house of Mithankot, Multan? What is that?
Old 05-14-2007, 05:06 AM
Commoner

that's the best joke i've heard today! lol
Old 05-14-2007, 05:08 AM
Aristocracy

I don't think this Royal house of Mithankot exist. Probably is a joke.
Old 05-14-2007, 09:26 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariacris
I don't think this Royal house of Mithankot exist. Probably is a joke.

Multhan exist, it is an area in Pakistan, Punjab
Multan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mithankot also, is an area in Penjab, in the district of Punjab
Mithankot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And Dewan Sawan Mal was the ruler of Multan, and he had conquered Mithankot in about 1817. His gran gran son is Yadavendra Chopra,

Chopra
From wikipedia : Yadavendra Chopra, Great Grandson of Sardar Bakshi Karan Narain ( Second Son of Dewan Sawan Mal)

I found also another with this name
LinkedIn: Yadavendra Chopra

but about dating Charlotte .............. not a clue
Old 05-14-2007, 09:55 AM
Aristocracy

Probably the joke is that that royal house doesnt exist anymore.In any case the wikipedias sources are other users who can freely give any informations they like without someone actually checking the basis of that information.In many other times entries were found with many mistakes.Users should be sceptical with wikipedia(i dont question that Charlotte is dating someone or that Pakistani fellow,iam questioning wikipedias accuracy)

Closed Thread