The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 05:30 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatrice
cute page.do you think she's the owner? dazzling i think that she doesn't ride anymore.
I doubt Charlotte has a myspace, and doubt she would refer to herself a "Princesse".

Ani

Old 04-02-2007, 06:50 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatrice
yes i agree
Can you tel me where you got you avatar? Do you have a link?

Old 04-02-2007, 09:04 PM

Hey, do you guys remember several posts back, I think someone wanted to know if a certain guy at two different events was the same. He was at Berlin with Charlotte and then at the Rose Ball, I think. Well, look at this pic from last summer, maybe this guy is the same too? http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...i/d5efb467.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit
Not her.
there are other pages on Charlotte at myspace. I created a group about her there a long time ago but forgot about it, so it hasn't been updated since last summer or something. But there is another site that "looks" like her, although I don't believe she uses myspace. I think if anything like that she uses facebook, but probably not even that. It's more likely she uses facebook than myspace, in my opinion. Look on myspace, though at "charlottemariepomeline".
Old 04-03-2007, 01:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by cath85
has anyone checked this one out yet? www.myspace.com/charlottecasiraghi
False
I do not think she likes such "publicity".
Old 04-03-2007, 04:28 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabela921
from Olycom today. Charlotte walking in St. Germain
http://i14.tinypic.com/4hbixcn.jpg
Is it me or do those boots look like they have an open heel?
Old 04-03-2007, 05:08 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling
i was wondering if charlotte rides these days ? was she any good when she used to ride and/or compete ?
i guess she hasn't quitted horseriding. She used to compete on an international level and my ex boyfriend once met her in a competition. Anyway she certainly isn't one of the strongest riders but she has one of the best trainers and a very good horse, which makes things a lot easier!
Old 04-03-2007, 09:01 AM
Courtier
TRF Author

Quote:
I love it ! She walks just like a Parisian ! There was a book published a few years ago with photographs, about how Parisian women walk, and that's exactly it. Graceful, determined, elegant, feminine, confident, and always as if in a bit of a hurry...
Old 04-03-2007, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveroyals
I love it ! She walks just like a Parisian ! There was a book published a few years ago with photographs, about how Parisian women walk, and that's exactly it. Graceful, determined, elegant, feminine, confident, and always as if in a bit of a hurry...
That's ridiculous. Many women walk like that. It's annoying when people act like "Parisian" women are more confident or more graceful than any other.
Old 04-03-2007, 03:16 PM
Commoner

Quote:
i'm sorry to condradict you, but an elegant woman is never in a rush!
Old 04-03-2007, 05:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

the most incredible thing is seeing her walking in the nice airport with lots of glamour.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:15 PM
Courtier
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilly
i'm sorry to condradict you, but an elegant woman is never in a rush!
I happen to disagree. Many shots from fashion magazines, Vogue in particular, show women striding taking long steps, as if they're going somewhere and are a bit late, and looking supremely elegant doing so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
That's ridiculous. Many women walk like that. It's annoying when people act like "Parisian" women are more confident or more graceful than any other.
As for Parisian women having a specific walk, that's the cliche, true or not. I didn't make it up. Be kind and don't tell me what I write is ridiculous. Just say you disagree.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:57 PM

Quote:
As for Parisian women having a specific walk, that's the cliche, true or not. I didn't make it up. Be kind and don't tell me what I write is ridiculous. Just say you disagree.
I wasn't trying to be unkind. I'm sorry for stating my opinion in an insensitive way. I just want point out that elegant walks and confident women are a universal reality. Parisian women have the reputation, but not the copyright on it.
Old 04-03-2007, 11:30 PM
Courtier
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
I wasn't trying to be unkind. I'm sorry for stating my opinion in an insensitive way. I just want point out that elegant walks and confident women are a universal reality. Parisian women have the reputation, but not the copyright on it.
I agree, obviously there are elegant walks and confident women everywhere. As for the fast pace, I have noticed it is characteristic of women living in big cities.
Old 04-04-2007, 05:31 AM
Majesty

Once again please have a look at post 148 of this thread.

tbhrc
Monaco Moderator
Old 04-04-2007, 11:38 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by petritheturtle
Can you tel me where you got you avatar? Do you have a link?
Charlotte Casiraghi 2006: december_misc_2006_02
and from same event
Charlotte Casiraghi 2006: december_misc_2006_13
Charlotte Casiraghi 2006: december_misc_2006_05
from Carlo's site eternalmuse - Charlotte Casiraghi
Old 04-05-2007, 09:15 PM

Quote:
I agree, obviously there are elegant walks and confident women everywhere. As for the fast pace, I have noticed it is characteristic of women living in big cities.
Oh yeah! Take it from a woman who has lived both in Los Angeles and Manhattan! Those designer-heeled chicks can hustle, whether headed for work or the sale at Barneys (for the New Yorkers) or Fred Segal for the L.A. women. Hey, maybe that's why Charlotte looks in a hurry....what are the touristy shops in Paris, Galeries Lafayette or Bon Marche?
Old 04-09-2007, 06:56 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilly
i guess she hasn't quitted horseriding. She used to compete on an international level and my ex boyfriend once met her in a competition. Anyway she certainly isn't one of the strongest riders but she has one of the best trainers and a very good horse, which makes things a lot easier!
She never was a top-level rider. She never compited in an international csi . She was what you could call a third rate rider. Very good for an amateur, but far away from the top level. Actually, she never was in the same category as Valentine (an international csi rider) who always was a far better and dedicated rider.
I guess that charlotte though about taking horseriding seriously when she was a teenager but now she has other things in her life. Probably she still rides now ans them but she does not seem to spend enough training time to compete anymore.

Quote:
Hideous boots!!! And skinny jeans are not for her IMO!

Quote:
I happen to disagree. Many shots from fashion magazines, Vogue in particular, show women striding taking long steps, as if they're going somewhere and are a bit late, and looking supremely elegant doing so.
I agree with tilly. Elengance and running don't go well together. Elegance is poised.
And I don't think either that parisian women walk in any distinctive way.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:18 AM
Gentry

i didnt like the skinny jeans at all on her
Old 04-12-2007, 11:11 AM
Courtier

An article about princess Charlotte on the arabic "lahamagazine"
http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/04-2007/342People11.pdf

I'm sorry because I'm not good in translation.

It was too good to be true...
Old 04-12-2007, 12:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
According to this week's Novella 2000 Charlotte is through with Felix.
Cover