Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 23 : March 2007 - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
christinacg said:
wow, there seems to be a lot of negativity towards Charlotte in this thread :sad:

There's no way she can please everyone so she might as well just be herself. I like her like that.

And that is just what I suggested she do, christinacg...

Surely posters are entitled to comment constructively and give reasonable personal views about photos of Charlotte that are posted here? Isn't this what a discussion forum is all about? Perhaps if you only want to read adoring comments about her, you should head to a fan site rather than a forum like this? I agree that criticism for no other reason than that is unfair, but different views and subsequent discussion are what makes these threads interesting, in my opinion.

Avareenah said:
And that is just what I suggested she do, christinacg...

Surely posters are entitled to comment constructively and give reasonable personal views about photos of Charlotte that are posted here? Isn't this what a discussion forum is all about? Perhaps if you only want to read adoring comments about her, you should head to a fan site rather than a forum like this? I agree that criticism for no other reason than that is unfair, but different views and subsequent discussion are what makes these threads interesting, in my opinion.

That was my train of thought maybe not expressed the right way. I love reading the different opinions we all have but it seems some posters come to this thread just for the purpose of criticizing what Charlotte does or wears (and I see the same happen with other threads at this forum) and I don't see the point in that. And I'm not someone who idolizes Charlotte but I just think sometimes the criticism is very unfair to her. I'd hate to be famous like her and be picked to the bone for every little thing.
And by the way, my comments weren't directed towards you; you seemed to take it kind of personal but it was just a general observation. :flowers:

Last edited:
i agree with some negative comments about her recent style. but i wish people wouldn't criticize her for her facial expressions. from personal experience, it's the most annoying thing in the world to be accused of looking unhappy/uncomfortable/pouting when you're not. it's got something to do with squinting your eyes (from the sun or due to near-sightedness) and for being born with lips that naturally pout. sigh.

i saw two new pictures of her talking on her cell phone in a car

moby said:
i agree with some negative comments about her recent style. but i wish people wouldn't criticize her for her facial expressions. from personal experience, it's the most annoying thing in the world to be accused of looking unhappy/uncomfortable/pouting when you're not. it's got something to do with squinting your eyes (from the sun or due to near-sightedness) and for being born with lips that naturally pout. sigh.

To which one might add: Charlotte Casiraghi very frequently seems urked when her eyes fall upon a camera recording her.

iloveroyals said:
Next thing you know, she'll go topless on the beach...

Well, IMO she should do it. In Europe going top less on the beach is absolutely natural and common. All men go top-less after all, why is it bad when a woman does it? I spend the summers at the beaches of southern spain and more than half the girls go top-less. I hope charlotte does the same! Is is a bit silly to go sunbathe and cover a part of your upper body! :)

dazzling said:
whats up with charlotte wearing short dresses at every event recently? imo, i found the red dress too short & i think it looks cheap sorry too say she also looked unhappy, no smile at all. I thought she looked good at the chloe show but again a very short dress, her shades looked cool

well, they are the coming fashion for next summer and winter. In any case they don't really suit her. She should dress in a more feminine and subtle way. Sexy does not suit her at all.

lashinka2002 said:
oh no, converse shoes??

what's wrong with converse? I like them much better than "regular" sneakers

Tosca said:
According to alexis.it Charlotte would be eager to enter the show-business and would have been contacted by a couple of producers...
Tosca, would she enter the show-business as a producer or an artist? Does this site say anything about what kind of show-business it is? Music? Cinema? TV? Stand-up Comedy? Puppetry? :shifty:

Tutú said:
Well, IMO she should do it. In Europe going top less on the beach is absolutely natural and common. All men go top-less after all, why is it bad when a woman does it? I spend the summers at the beaches of southern spain and more than half the girls go top-less. I hope charlotte does the same! Is is a bit silly to go sunbathe and cover a part of your upper body! :)

Yes, it is common all right...very common.

Hello
Charlotte appears in a small pic, in the cover of Semana.
Hereunder the link for the article, can one of our Spanish speakers friends translate?
Reportaje SEMANA

I put also the text of the article, If I'm allowed.

Carlota vive la vida loca
de París.
Acompañada por Tatiana Santo Domingo, la hija de la princesa Carolina asistió al desfile del diseñador Giambattista Valli, y después llevó a su amiga a la fiesta que el modisto italiano organizó en París. Esta vez, Carlota lució un ajustadísimo y minifaldero vestido rojo, el tono que sigue derrochando en sus sensuales labios, combinado con medias oscuras, mientras que la novia de Andrea prefirió un modelo en color negro.
Carlota Casiraghi pasa la mayor parte del año en la capital francesa, pero no hay noticia de que esté siguiendo algún tipo de estudios. Tatiana, por el contrario, asiste a una universidad de Nueva York, lo que no le impide perderse algunas clases de vez en cuando para viajar a París y reunirse con Andrea, con el que sale desde hace algo más de dos años, y con su futura cuñada.

Sin responsabilidades
Sin embargo, la actitud de Carlota, a la que sólo vemos ligeramente desaliñada cuando va al gimnasio, lo que suele hacer con frecuencia, empieza a sorprender en algunos sectores, y hay quien piensa que la joven podría no estar canalizando bien la evidente libertad con la que vive desde que, tras cumplir los 18 años, su madre dejó de ejercer sobre ella el control al que siempre estuvo acostumbrada.
Carlota enlaza una fiesta con otra y es evidente que disfruta de todas ellas, sobre todo porque al día siguiente no suele esperarle ninguna responsabilidad, ni oficial ni académica, en todo caso social, es decir, otra fiesta.

Además, de un tiempo a esta parte Carlota Casiraghi ha prescindido incluso de lo que más le gustaba hace unos años: la equitación, y también es motivo de preocupación el hecho de no haber visto a su lado en las últimas semanas a Félix Winckler, su novio desde el verano de 2005, del que, dicen, podría haberse separado definitivamente.
UNQUOTE

Thanks

fandesacs2003 said:
Hello
Charlotte appears in a small pic, in the cover of Semana.
Hereunder the link for the article, can one of our Spanish speakers friends translate?
Reportaje SEMANA

I put also the text of the article, If I'm allowed.

Carlota vive la vida loca
de París.
Acompañada por Tatiana Santo Domingo, la hija de la princesa Carolina asistió al desfile del diseñador Giambattista Valli, y después llevó a su amiga a la fiesta que el modisto italiano organizó en París. Esta vez, Carlota lució un ajustadísimo y minifaldero vestido rojo, el tono que sigue derrochando en sus sensuales labios, combinado con medias oscuras, mientras que la novia de Andrea prefirió un modelo en color negro.
Carlota Casiraghi pasa la mayor parte del año en la capital francesa, pero no hay noticia de que esté siguiendo algún tipo de estudios. Tatiana, por el contrario, asiste a una universidad de Nueva York, lo que no le impide perderse algunas clases de vez en cuando para viajar a París y reunirse con Andrea, con el que sale desde hace algo más de dos años, y con su futura cuñada.

Sin responsabilidades
Sin embargo, la actitud de Carlota, a la que sólo vemos ligeramente desaliñada cuando va al gimnasio, lo que suele hacer con frecuencia, empieza a sorprender en algunos sectores, y hay quien piensa que la joven podría no estar canalizando bien la evidente libertad con la que vive desde que, tras cumplir los 18 años, su madre dejó de ejercer sobre ella el control al que siempre estuvo acostumbrada.
Carlota enlaza una fiesta con otra y es evidente que disfruta de todas ellas, sobre todo porque al día siguiente no suele esperarle ninguna responsabilidad, ni oficial ni académica, en todo caso social, es decir, otra fiesta.

Además, de un tiempo a esta parte Carlota Casiraghi ha prescindido incluso de lo que más le gustaba hace unos años: la equitación, y también es motivo de preocupación el hecho de no haber visto a su lado en las últimas semanas a Félix Winckler, su novio desde el verano de 2005, del que, dicen, podría haberse separado definitivamente.
UNQUOTE

Thanks

Nothing new. They just especulate.
It says that Charlotte leads a crazy life in Paris. They write about her surprising outfit and red lips and how Tatiana (who is studying in NY but travels often to paris) was with her.
They also say that maybe she is experimenting with her freedom now that she does not live with her mother and goes from one party to another.
They also remember that charlotte is not horseriding anymore and that she has not been seen with felix lately (there is a mistake and they say that they are together since 2005 instead of 2004), so maybe they broke up.
No real information

Avareenah said:
Yes, it is common all right...very common.

If by "very common" you are meaning "vulgar" I'm highly surprised. I had no idea australians could be so prudish. Sorry, my dear, but,here, top-less sunbathing is much more common in the higher classes an good society that among the working class.
In all "5 stars" hotels, most women sunbathe top-less while in the working class resorsts most people don't.
There is nothing more vulgar that hiding your body in the sun. (and there is nothing more anti-democratic that asuming that something that every man does is wrong or vulgar in a woman).

Bob Sacamano said:
Tosca, would she enter the show-business as a producer or an artist? Does this site say anything about what kind of show-business it is? Music? Cinema? TV? Stand-up Comedy? Puppetry? :shifty:

The website doesn't say anything clearer about that, but they mention Grace Kelly, so I supposed she would like to be an actress. However I do not think she's got too much personality to really become an actress. JMO of course.

Charlotte article on this week's Novella 2000.
According to the mag, the reason she appeared tensed and having put on some weight depends on her strained relation with Felix, her boyfriend. It's rumored that their prblems are originated by Charlotte's affair with her former riding teacher.
However these rumors might be a result of sort of cort intrigues - still according to the article -, as she's well liked by the Monegasque subjects, unlike her brother Andrea, who is perceived as an arrogant rebel. So one day she might be the ruler.???

petritheturtle said:
She had an affair with her riding teacher?

This rumor was in the air, when she was riding compeeting. Personnally I do not believe it, he was much older than her, Caroline would never have accepted.

Please remember that Novella is just a gossip magazine. So don't believe what they write, most of it is pure speculation and as I said - gossip.....

tbhrc said:
Please remember that Novella is just a gossip magazine. So don't believe what they write, most of it is pure speculation and as I said - gossip.....
Wow, they are picking the wrong family to gossip about. I see a potential Lawsuit coming up.

She definitely looks like she put on weight, but she still looks healthy. Her clothes, though, hmmmm.

she is becoming more and more beautiful with each year, god i'm so jealous. oh and shes still very thin, i dont know how tall she is but i think she might weight around 110lbs right now. everyone should agree with me that its not a lot. ( i didnt start the weight topic 0=)....)

selket said:
Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to you, and all the rest who post the HQ pics. They are Such fun to look at!
You're welcome!:flowers:

bsb05 said:
i saw two new pictures of her talking on her cell phone in a car
I think you're referring to these two: pic1 and pic2 (FASHION SHOW MIU MIU, 04.03.2007, source: Photoshot).

tbhrc said:

Well, we all have seen the pics from masterphoto I last posted, where Charlotte didn't appear to be as chubby as she looks in the Novella pics. They just posted the least flattering pictures.
As for Charloote being the next ruler... well, we have discussed many a time about the succession issue. Besides the Monegasques cannot vote to elect their sovereign;) , so there's no purpose to go further. I tanslated the article, because I knew that someone would have asked me to.

Bob Sacamano said:
You're welcome!:flowers:

I think you're referring to these two: pic1 and pic2 (FASHION SHOW MIU MIU, 04.03.2007, source: Photoshot).

Thanks, nice pics, she is more and more beautiful every day.

A funny think, I read in an interview that Cecile has granted to Vogue, that she has a Smart car, decorated with plastic funny flowers.
Is you see the second pic, it exactly as she said:ROFLMAO:

Ah, by the way, I do not know if someone else shares my opinion, but I have the feeling that Cecile, thanks to her friendship with Charlotte, is more and more a "celebrity" and center of attention, and she is very happy about it.

how can cecile (i think thats cecile) drive with sunglasses on at night?

pwroble said:
how can cecile (i think thats cecile) drive with sunglasses on at night?

She probably can't see that well, but it's all about looking stylish ... :]

Ani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom