The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #181  
Old 04-15-2007, 06:11 PM
cath85's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: , Luxembourg
Posts: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
In the Semana article, it is written that bottines are Chanel

I made a research and in fact they are, very very similar, an old model

http://www.fashionshowroom.com/accessories/2001/shoes.htm

Look down, boots no 27.

http://i16.tinypic.com/2z6wfhz.jpg
to me they don't look much alike! I can be wrong though
__________________

__________________
  #182  
Old 04-15-2007, 08:26 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
According to this week's Novella 2000 Charlotte is through with Felix.
Cover
Who knows! Maybe she is single again, but these magazines are often misinformed (they often say that their relationship started in 2005 and it really started in 2004)...
In any case, it is weird because we haven't seen them together in a long time but charlotte is still very close to felix's sister, they go together everywhere and that's not very normal if they broke up, but again, who knows? maybe the breaking-up did not affect the girls frienship?
Again, MAYBE the reason why we don't see felix and charlotte together is because Felix could be studying abroad. If they only see each other once and then, maybe de paparazzi could not catch them together. In any case, this summer we will know the truth when they go or don't go together on holidays
__________________

__________________
  #183  
Old 04-15-2007, 10:25 PM
Lucia Rose's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New York,Sacramento, United States
Posts: 57
Some of the recent fashion choices of Charlotte are unattractive, hideous, especially on such a beautiful girl as Charlotte. But I'm sure she will be doding better. She should stick with flirty,femminine,soft clothes instead os eductive,sexy clothes they look much better on her small,slender frame.
__________________
  #184  
Old 04-15-2007, 11:24 PM
talula's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Hey, give the girl the benefit of some sense. It could be synthetic fur. Lots of clothing is made from synthetic furs and wools.
On the other hand, if it's a Chanel coat (or top, whatever it is) it is likely real fur, which is bad. Her mother is such a promotor of children's rights, but what about animal rights?
But I agree that mostly the outfit is cool, but the shoes are ..... too ugly to say anymore about them.
I have given her "the benefit of some sense," but remember we're talking about Charlotte Casiraghi! This is a girl who can get anything she wants and usually gets the best of it! So as much as I'd like to think it's synthetic fur I'm pretty sure it's real, and probably the best fur at that!
Well at least it looks good on her!
__________________
  #185  
Old 04-16-2007, 09:49 AM
Tosca's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Posts: 3,554
Quote:
Her mother is such a promotor of children's rights, but what about animal rights?
When I think she was reported to have had a bad row with P.ss Grace, because she waanted to go to Africa and save endangered animals....

Well, this was 30 years ago, and people change as years go by.
__________________
Let's go back to the old, and we'll have a progress! (Giuseppe Verdi)
  #186  
Old 04-16-2007, 01:26 PM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by talula
I have given her "the benefit of some sense," but remember we're talking about Charlotte Casiraghi! This is a girl who can get anything she wants and usually gets the best of it! So as much as I'd like to think it's synthetic fur I'm pretty sure it's real, and probably the best fur at that!
Well at least it looks good on her!
I agree that it's most likely real fur, but not because of who she is, actually because (I think) it must be Chanel, and Chanel is notorious (increasingly so in the last two years) for their ruthless use of real furs. They are really pissing off PETA anyway!
I would also like to believe otherwise, but we agree, it is most likely real fur.
It's just her lifestyle. I think the Hanover family are good people, but they have to please certain people, and lord only knows why, Lagerfeld is one such.
__________________
Chewsteraghi on Tumblr. Schmichaelira on Twitter. Tumblr aka obsessivechewsteraghidisorder. Be warned: I'm weird.
  #187  
Old 04-16-2007, 01:28 PM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
When I think she was reported to have had a bad row with P.ss Grace, because she waanted to go to Africa and save endangered animals....

Well, this was 30 years ago, and people change as years go by.
We need a Royal to champion Animal Rights! There are none, are they? Maybe that is something one of the Casiraghis can take up.... if they ever seek some occupation of that sort!
__________________
Chewsteraghi on Tumblr. Schmichaelira on Twitter. Tumblr aka obsessivechewsteraghidisorder. Be warned: I'm weird.
  #188  
Old 04-16-2007, 01:31 PM
BurberryBrit's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: onthenet, United States
Posts: 1,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutú
Who knows! Maybe she is single again, but these magazines are often misinformed (they often say that their relationship started in 2005 and it really started in 2004)...
In any case, it is weird because we haven't seen them together in a long time but charlotte is still very close to felix's sister, they go together everywhere and that's not very normal if they broke up, but again, who knows? maybe the breaking-up did not affect the girls frienship?
Again, MAYBE the reason why we don't see felix and charlotte together is because Felix could be studying abroad. If they only see each other once and then, maybe de paparazzi could not catch them together. In any case, this summer we will know the truth when they go or don't go together on holidays
It may not have been a bad break up but rather a mutual decision. And besides, wasn't she friends with Cecile before she started dating Felix?
__________________
Für Gott, Fürst und Vaterland

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
  #189  
Old 04-16-2007, 02:19 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
We need a Royal to champion Animal Rights! There are none, are they? Maybe that is something one of the Casiraghis can take up.... if they ever seek some occupation of that sort!
You can promote animal rights and still use fur. I am an active member of greenpeace. I give money for the protection of endangered species. But I also wear fur.
As long as they are well treated using animals for their fur is far less cruel than eating eggs produced in factories, for example, or eating foie. I use fur but I never eat eggs if they come from hens who live in cages as most people do.
i think that is it quite obvious that charlotte loves animals. She always had dogs and she was a horsewoman. And she wears fur. It is not necessarely a contradiction.
__________________
  #190  
Old 04-16-2007, 02:32 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutú
You can promote animal rights and still use fur. I am an active member of greenpeace. I give money for the protection of endangered species. But I also wear fur.
As long as they are well treated using animals for their fur is far less cruel than eating eggs produced in factories, for example, or eating foie. I use fur but I never eat eggs if they come from hens who live in cages as most people do.
i think that is it quite obvious that charlotte loves animals. She always had dogs and she was a horsewoman. And she wears fur. It is not necessarely a contradiction.

Completely agree. PETA should stop petitioning for stopping the fur trade completely...it will never happen, when money is involved people's conscience seems to go out the window. Instead they should be propositioning for humane ways of death for the animals like lethal injection, which wouldn't harm the pelt and the animal would be spared horrific pain.

But i only wear vintage furs...i would never buy new furs...

Charlotte doesn't dress well, she seems more trend orientated than innately stylish. She has class but other than that, carbon copy dressing...
__________________
  #191  
Old 04-16-2007, 03:18 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: roma, Italy
Posts: 16
I don't really know if it real or false but I think it's beautiful!...expecially with that outfit...she looks great
__________________
  #192  
Old 04-16-2007, 04:54 PM
tbhrc's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: *Ruhrgebiet*, Germany
Posts: 9,376
To stop the discussion about animal rights, (btw there is a thread about such discussions in the members corner), I'll start a new thread. You can find it here: Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 24
__________________

__________________
_*_*_tbhrc_*_*_
'I think optimism is a choice one makes. For me, the cup is half full. Or maybe a quarter full. Or at least there is a cup.
Or there could be a cup…' (Princess Caroline of Hanover)
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 8: March 2007 - March 2008 GlitteringTiaras Current Events Archive 503 03-12-2008 02:39 PM
Kate Middleton Current Events 19: 16 March - 15 April 2007 Elspeth Current Events Archive 205 04-15-2007 02:09 AM
Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 22 : Feb.2007 - March 2007 Lady Jennifer Current Events Archive 199 03-06-2007 10:25 AM
Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 21 : Oct.2006 - Feb.2007 tbhrc Current Events Archive 201 02-11-2007 12:24 PM
Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 4 : April 2003 - Dec.2004 Alexandria Current Events Archive 238 12-18-2004 01:12 PM




Popular Tags
abdication belgium birth carl philip charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events duchess of cambridge dutch royal history engagement fashion genealogy grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta leonor infanta sofia jordan king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg nobility olympic games olympics ottoman poland pom president hollande prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess anita princess beatrix princess charlene princess mabel princess margriet princess marilene princess mary princess mary fashion queen anne-marie queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague visit wedding



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:25 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]