Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 23 : March 2007 - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tosca said:
According to this week's Novella 2000 Charlotte is through with Felix.
Cover

Who knows! Maybe she is single again, but these magazines are often misinformed (they often say that their relationship started in 2005 and it really started in 2004)...
In any case, it is weird because we haven't seen them together in a long time but charlotte is still very close to felix's sister, they go together everywhere and that's not very normal if they broke up, but again, who knows? maybe the breaking-up did not affect the girls frienship?
Again, MAYBE the reason why we don't see felix and charlotte together is because Felix could be studying abroad. If they only see each other once and then, maybe de paparazzi could not catch them together. In any case, this summer we will know the truth when they go or don't go together on holidays

Last edited:
Some of the recent fashion choices of Charlotte are unattractive, hideous, especially on such a beautiful girl as Charlotte. But I'm sure she will be doding better. She should stick with flirty,femminine,soft clothes instead os eductive,sexy clothes they look much better on her small,slender frame.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Hey, give the girl the benefit of some sense. It could be synthetic fur. Lots of clothing is made from synthetic furs and wools.
On the other hand, if it's a Chanel coat (or top, whatever it is) it is likely real fur, which is bad. Her mother is such a promotor of children's rights, but what about animal rights?
But I agree that mostly the outfit is cool, but the shoes are ..... too ugly to say anymore about them.

I have given her "the benefit of some sense," but remember we're talking about Charlotte Casiraghi! This is a girl who can get anything she wants and usually gets the best of it! So as much as I'd like to think it's synthetic fur I'm pretty sure it's real, and probably the best fur at that!
Well at least it looks good on her! :lol:

Her mother is such a promotor of children's rights, but what about animal rights?

When I think she was reported to have had a bad row with P.ss Grace, because she waanted to go to Africa and save endangered animals....:rolleyes:

Well, this was 30 years ago, and people change as years go by.

talula said:
I have given her "the benefit of some sense," but remember we're talking about Charlotte Casiraghi! This is a girl who can get anything she wants and usually gets the best of it! So as much as I'd like to think it's synthetic fur I'm pretty sure it's real, and probably the best fur at that!
Well at least it looks good on her! :lol:
I agree that it's most likely real fur, but not because of who she is, actually because (I think) it must be Chanel, and Chanel is notorious (increasingly so in the last two years) for their ruthless use of real furs. They are really pissing off PETA anyway! :lol:
I would also like to believe otherwise, but we agree, it is most likely real fur.
It's just her lifestyle. I think the Hanover family are good people, but they have to please certain people, and lord only knows why, Lagerfeld is one such. :rolleyes:

Tosca said:
When I think she was reported to have had a bad row with P.ss Grace, because she waanted to go to Africa and save endangered animals....:rolleyes:

Well, this was 30 years ago, and people change as years go by.
We need a Royal to champion Animal Rights! There are none, are they? Maybe that is something one of the Casiraghis can take up.... if they ever seek some occupation of that sort! :lol:

Tutú said:
Who knows! Maybe she is single again, but these magazines are often misinformed (they often say that their relationship started in 2005 and it really started in 2004)...
In any case, it is weird because we haven't seen them together in a long time but charlotte is still very close to felix's sister, they go together everywhere and that's not very normal if they broke up, but again, who knows? maybe the breaking-up did not affect the girls frienship?
Again, MAYBE the reason why we don't see felix and charlotte together is because Felix could be studying abroad. If they only see each other once and then, maybe de paparazzi could not catch them together. In any case, this summer we will know the truth when they go or don't go together on holidays

It may not have been a bad break up but rather a mutual decision. And besides, wasn't she friends with Cecile before she started dating Felix?

CasiraghiTrio said:
We need a Royal to champion Animal Rights! There are none, are they? Maybe that is something one of the Casiraghis can take up.... if they ever seek some occupation of that sort! :lol:

You can promote animal rights and still use fur. I am an active member of greenpeace. I give money for the protection of endangered species. But I also wear fur.
As long as they are well treated using animals for their fur is far less cruel than eating eggs produced in factories, for example, or eating foie. I use fur but I never eat eggs if they come from hens who live in cages as most people do.
i think that is it quite obvious that charlotte loves animals. She always had dogs and she was a horsewoman. And she wears fur. It is not necessarely a contradiction.

Tutú said:
You can promote animal rights and still use fur. I am an active member of greenpeace. I give money for the protection of endangered species. But I also wear fur.
As long as they are well treated using animals for their fur is far less cruel than eating eggs produced in factories, for example, or eating foie. I use fur but I never eat eggs if they come from hens who live in cages as most people do.
i think that is it quite obvious that charlotte loves animals. She always had dogs and she was a horsewoman. And she wears fur. It is not necessarely a contradiction.

Completely agree. PETA should stop petitioning for stopping the fur trade completely...it will never happen, when money is involved people's conscience seems to go out the window. Instead they should be propositioning for humane ways of death for the animals like lethal injection, which wouldn't harm the pelt and the animal would be spared horrific pain.

But i only wear vintage furs...i would never buy new furs...

Charlotte doesn't dress well, she seems more trend orientated than innately stylish. She has class but other than that, carbon copy dressing...

I don't really know if it real or false but I think it's beautiful!...expecially with that outfit...she looks great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom