Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 22 : Feb.2007 - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Jennifer

Moderator Emeritus
City
DMV Region
Country
United States
Welcome to part 22 of the current events thread of Charlotte Casiraghi.

Please have a look at the TRF Posting Rules and FAQs, and the Photo Posting Rules.

Please remember to respect your fellow posters as well as the royals and people that are discussed here.

The old thread can be found here.

Well I think Charlotte looked great at the party, and I love the red lipstick!

christinacg said:
Well I think Charlotte looked great at the party, and I love the red lipstick!

Me too> I did not like the furs jacket.:bang:

monaco70s said:
It seems Charlotte and her friend were with the winner of last year's Prince Pierre Prize.

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8928/10feb3gv2.jpg

WENN

You're right monaco's. His name is Saâdane Afif (he was winner of International Contemporary Art Award). Apparently he lives in Berlin now..

Thanx for pics! It seems that Charlotte's having good time in Berlin:)

Hereunder the full link for this Berlin festivity.

Fotobanka isifa image service

It's quite strange, she looks very different, "out of her" and this way to walk with her hair in her face.... unless it was a very windy night.... this is not the usual, calm Charlotte

fandesacs2003 said:
Hereunder the full link for this Berlin festivity.

Fotobanka isifa image service

It's quite strange, she looks very different, "out of her" and this way to walk with her hair in her face.... unless it was a very windy night.... this is not the usual, calm Charlotte

I'm telling you, MUST BE the end of the exam season:lol:

maya35 said:
I'm telling you, MUST BE the end of the exam season:lol:

Ha Ha ha right.

Hope that she did not break with Felix. Sometimes after the end of a story you become "crazy"

yes I know some people who are at university in paris and they've finished their exams now too

here's an other picture I scanned (sorry for the bad quality btw) from point de vue! it was already taken during fashion week and it was at a party in paris for the magazine the New Yorker. Lagerfeld was there too!
does anybody else think she's changed her style so much lately?
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3544/charoz5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
cath85 said:
yes I know some people who are at university in paris and they've finished their exams now too

here's an other picture I scanned (sorry for the bad quality btw) from point de vue! it was already taken during fashion week and it was at a party in paris for the magazine the New Yorker. Lagerfeld was there too!
does anybody else think she's changed her style so much lately?

I think she start being a party girl.
Why not, she is young.
But Charlotte, beware of alcohol;)

She looks great nice to see her out

I'm glad to see her with Cécile. She is a pretty girl, natural looking and not such an It-girl like this Eugenie Niarchos.

Wow, looks like the good old glamourous days are back!

Cecile's age

Cecile is 21. She lives in Paris in the same appartement of her brother Felix. (Vogue magazine) It is said that instead of her brother, she doesn't like to tidy up their appartment.
She has a little car, a "Smart" (2 places only) that she customized with plastic flowers and stickers. She enjoys listening to the Beatles, Rolling stones, Talking Heads.:)

armelle MORAND said:
Cecile is 21. She lives in Paris in the same appartement of her brother Felix. (Vogue magazine) It is said that instead of her brother, she doesn't like to tidy up their appartment.
She has a little car, a "Smart" (2 places only) that she customized with plastic flowers and stickers. She enjoys listening to the Beatles, Rolling stones, Talking Heads.:)
which issue of vogue are you getting this from?

French article on Cécile

It was from the french Vogue Magazine from February 2007. Inside, you have the pics of Andrea kissing Tatiana, Charlotte and Felix close up. I'm so sorry because I don't have scanner to send you this nice article and pics.:sad:

^ I've seen those pics posted. They may be in the last Charlotte thread.

Hi everyone!
Could someone who speaks German please translate this article and post a brief outline of it here? This article mentions something about Lagerfeld Confidential Party, and also about her studies... something about ENS.

Danke! :flowers:

Are Cecile and Charlotte close friends?How long have they known each other?

Ok thanks!So the liaison between Felix and Charlotte was Cecile?Thats how they met?Cecile was the matchmaker?:)

Daytona said:
Ok thanks!So the liaison between Felix and Charlotte was Cecile?Thats how they met?Cecile was the matchmaker?:)

At least this version is said.
Charlotte was friend with Cecile, and though her she met Felix.

Bob Sacamano said:
Hi everyone!
Could someone who speaks German please translate this article and post a brief outline of it here? This article mentions something about Lagerfeld Confidential Party, and also about her studies... something about ENS.

Danke! :flowers:

actually it says nothing really new. the first paragraphs just say that everybody admired her at the official release of Lagerfeld's movie "Lagerfeld Confidential". then they describe how she was dressed and stuff like that. basically that's it. about ENS the article just says that she failed to enter this school which educates all the people who administrate France.

OMG I had a weird sudden thought yesterday evening which is: I have NEVER seen one single pimple on Charlottes skin, not even during puberty. Isn't it strange?

marina18 said:
OMG I had a weird sudden thought yesterday evening which is: I have NEVER seen one single pimple on Charlottes skin, not even during puberty. Isn't it strange?

What do you mean?

She might have a wonderful skin, many girls have.

marina18 said:

I think its strange...
Very strange!
I'm sure she's got great skin but I'm also pretty sure that airbrushing has been used on occasion to enhance features and hide the occasional blemish.
Pobody's Nerfect!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom