Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 22 : Feb.2007 - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should not exagerate. She seems just to have a little bit fun, but we can not call her "drunk". Drunk it would mean see her falling down, or vaumiting, or be unable to walk, just this.
She might just had one or two glasses of champagne, this makes you funny, but not more, she is not drunk, she looks just "more open".

:lol: oh my, are we arguing over how 'tipsy' she was @ lagerfield private bash? atlease she doesn't make a habit of it, not to mention carries herself with respect and class;)

Has anyone of u still remember the rumors of charlotte being pregnant about year 2005 or 2006?

naoms said:
Has anyone of u still remember the rumors of charlotte being pregnant about year 2005 or 2006?

Yes, every summer, when she shows her belly, especially when she has a "lazy" posture, rumours strike back:bang: :bang:

The day when she will really be pregnant, nobody will believe it:ROFLMAO:

Hey Charlotte lokks obviously quite drunk
i don't think that she only drank champagner

i love her new pics at london's fashion week.so simple and just beautiful =)

Okay, no more speculations about Charlotte and alcoholic drinks. No one of us attended these events and so we all have no clue what she was drinking that night.

Future posts about that issue will be deleted.

Thanks for your cooperation,

tbhrc
Monaco Moderator

We saw a lot Charlotte out the last 10 days, (Berlin, London, Paris). On the other side, we did not see her in Zurs. So I presume that she did not go to Zurs like every year, she used her winter holiday to travel around, and now she will be back to her classes.
Next time to see her out, Rose Ball

she is at the university and there is no winter vacation.

ok thanks.we always thought she's at Sorbonne IV.

Beatrice said:
ok thanks.we always thought she's at Sorbonne IV.

This would be Paris IV - Sorbonne (to be precise in the name of the university) and I can confirm that that is currently holidays for parisian students at University.

Daytona said:
If you drink all the bottle yes you can.
Not necessarily. People have different tolerances for alcohol. The less body fat you have the more easily you can get drunk. Being a woman also makes it easier to get drunk.

I have a few friends in France who are on holiday for 2 weeks.

To be honest, (and it's just my opinion) they all look incredibly... tacky?

maya35 said:
Here are some new pictures of Charlotte and Co in Paris. Party for Mario Testino's new book, 28/02/2007 (from wireimage):
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t88/maya35/12954013cersei_lan31200790539AM.jpg
I guess we can safely assume that there will be pictures from today's Lagerfeld show as well.

Cool pics i think she looks nice
Its interesting that she went to Mario Testino´s party...i´ve read on Sunday a Testino´s interview in a reliable magazine (La Nacion) and he said that she would like to photograph Charlotte. I hope he had taken the chance!:lol:

I agree--low class and that lipstick does not help. Maybe in person it all looked better.

i love the way she looks! great body. i think she lost weight.

The dress does not look good on her.

Pretty young things having fun!!! Charlotte looks fab as always. I just wish there were closeups! The dresses seem to be getting a bit more daring. Great for her. She ought to enjoy while she can, because in about 30 years it may not be so pretty.

My my, this is quite a new Charlotte! I think Camilla Al-Fayed looks classier than she does. It's not my favorite look on her. She does look a bit low brow. But, she is 20 and entitled to make those kind of fashion mistakes. :)
I think the lipstick with the dress is very red light district.

What is wrong with her? That pose with her leg up like that? She looks so trashy. Oh, Charlotte has not been making great fashion choices lately, it's a real pity because she's so beautiful. I understand that she's young, rich, and living it up, but maybe she will snap out of it. Hopefully, she just needs to get the red lipstick out of her system...

Ani

I love the dress however I feel the lipstick ruined the outfit, I think she should have opted for a more subtle shade of lipstick, at least in my opinion.

To be honest she looks drunk, what a dissapointment, the dress is a mess and what about that pose and leg? is she on the Moulin Rouge or what?, she needs to do something more productive with her life and soon.

RaniaRocks said:
To be honest she looks drunk, what a dissapointment, the dress is a mess and what about that pose and leg? is she on the Moulin Rouge or what?, she needs to do something more productive with her life and soon.

She does look intoxicated again, but saying that sparked some heated discussion last time. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom