Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 22 : Feb.2007 - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cath85 said:
actually it says nothing really new. the first paragraphs just say that everybody admired her at the official release of Lagerfeld's movie "Lagerfeld Confidential". then they describe how she was dressed and stuff like that. basically that's it. about ENS the article just says that she failed to enter this school which educates all the people who administrate France.
Thanks cath85 ;)

lashinka2002 said:
I think its strange...
Very strange!
I'm sure she's got great skin but I'm also pretty sure that airbrushing has been used on occasion to enhance features and hide the occasional blemish.
Pobody's Nerfect!!
I always thought the same, what a perfect skin. But even when she was a teen, when she went to competitions,and other events where she used no make-up, we never saw anything on her face, not a single blemish.

maya35 said:
Vote for Charlotte:
HELLO! Vote for...

And the pictures are posted in Andrea thread, not Charlotte one, btw:)
Please vote everyone, Penelope is not prettier:bang: , and even less Valeria Mazza in Hola.com:bang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob Sacamano said:
Thanks cath85 ;)

you're welcome :)
I think she just has perfect skin maybe that's the thing I envy her most for :lol:

... hmmm. maybe cecile has the same age of Charlotte, 21. maybe her birthday is in january :s... I think Felix is a year older than Charlotte.. or maybe Felix and Cecile are twins!!!!!!!

ntg486 said:
... hmmm. maybe cecile has the same age of Charlotte, 21. maybe her birthday is in january :s... I think Felix is a year older than Charlotte.. or maybe Felix and Cecile are twins!!!!!!!

Ha ha, this is not impossible. I've noticed in some pictures, they are really very very similar.

okay this is really offtopic but unidentical twins (which a boy and a girl who are twins always are) don't look more alike than regular siblings... so comparing their physical appearance is not gonna help you determine whether they are twins or not

is there any pictures of charlotte and felis this year?

lashinka2002 said:
I think its strange...
Very strange!
I'm sure she's got great skin but I'm also pretty sure that airbrushing has been used on occasion to enhance features and hide the occasional blemish.
Pobody's Nerfect!!

true about the possible airbrushing...however we musn't also forget what money does to one's skin. (pierre, listen up!) in person andrea had really beautiful skin as well, although it doesn't look like it in pictures.

moonj

I had never a bad skin, not even during puberty. It's not so incredible as that: there are lots of kids that don't have acne in their teens!

I didnt have acne when i was a teen, i get the occasional pimple maybe like in 3 months..and they dont even last for more than 2 days!

Charlotte Casiraghi helps take London shows to new high

For some years now London Fashion Week has had to settle for poorer cousin status when compared to the higher-profile extravaganzas hosted by Paris and Milan. The British capital's style event seemed to be enjoying something of a renaissance this year, however, with members of the jetset dropping in to check out the latest collections on display.

Picture: Charlotte

Looks like Cecile to me. Of course, I could be wrong:)

maya35 said:
Looks like Cecile to me. Of course, I could be wrong:)
no it seems more likely to be Cecile then Val but I don't know.... My first thought was that it looked like val.... oh well....

to me it looks like neither of them, maybe it's just a girl she doesn't even know haha
but oh my god I love her boots! the rest of her outfit seems a bit... strange to me at first sight

In the pic from Hello Magazine, it looks like Olympia Scarry's behind her.

Ani

Is school on holiday? Charlotte has been travelling quite a bit. Maybe she's not taking classes?

i think she looked very good for a runway show ... that has to be cecile

marina18 said:
OMG I had a weird sudden thought yesterday evening which is: I have NEVER seen one single pimple on Charlottes skin, not even during puberty. Isn't it strange?

You know what else I've noticed? She has a great body and we never see pictures of her working out. I'm sure she eats healthy, but still. She really got lucky in the genes department!

I think she looks really fantastic in the new pics. Maybe better than her last outfit. Its like, preppy from the waist up and trendy from the waist down!

marina18 said:
OMG I had a weird sudden thought yesterday evening which is: I have NEVER seen one single pimple on Charlottes skin, not even during puberty. Isn't it strange?

Number one, we're dealing with Grace Kelly's granddaughter here. Second, her family has billions. It's a beautiful life for a beautiful girl :)

I've seen pimples on her skin in several photos. Not really serious acne, but the few ocassional pimples every teen has. She does have amazing skin and hair.

isn't Cecile. is a girl who skies with charlotte sometimes.. but I don't know her name.

there's something about her 'razzi photos i just love.
i remember this episode from ANTM where the contestants
were photographed walking in the streets ala paprazzi shots,
and they looked bad, really bad. that made me realize just how
photogenic charlotte really is!

I saw that episode where they were in London right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom