Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 21 : Oct.2006 - Feb.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 21 of the thread to discuss the current events of Charlotte Casiraghi.

Please take the time to read our new Rules And Guidelines:

New Forum Rules

New FAQ's

Starting November 1, 2006, photos may be posted directly onto The Royal Forums ONLY if you have written permission from the photographer or photo agency who owns the photos (copyright) OR if you took the photo yourself.

As before, the source of the photo needs to be included with the photo and the words "Posted with permission from {name of source}".

Since photo agencies never give permission for watermarked photos to be posted anywhere, all watermarked photos posted after November 1, 2006 will be deleted without notice.

So Happy Posting!

You can find the old thread here...

Hey everyone? What's happening! It's almost a month that nobody knows something about Charlotte, i am very shocked! Did everyone forgot her or what! It feels like she is completely dissapeared. Last year everyone knew everything and this year nothing. Please someone tell me.

christiannr1 said:
Hey everyone? What's happening! It's almost a month that nobody knows something about Charlotte, i am very shocked! Did everyone forgot her or what! It feels like she is completely dissapeared. Last year everyone knew everything and this year nothing. Please someone tell me.

She has been out and about...check the Monaco National Day 2006 thread out for some pics of her :flowers: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f13/national-day-2006-monaco-11308.html

There's a picture of charlotte in the new teen vogue december/january issue with the olsen twins in it. It says it was from the Miu Miu fashion show in paris.

Thank you very very much Zonk ;-) finally some news and pictures of Charlotte. She shines just like always. Very beautifull our princessssss gehehe.

I don't know if this has been discused before but her outfit in the National Monaco day was awful!! I really don't know who has chose it but it is really horrible! She looks like she is ten years old.

Last edited:
biboquinhas said:
I don't know if this has been discused before but her outfit in the National Monaco day was awful!! I really don't know who has chose it but it is really horrible! She looks like she is ten years old.

I totally agree with you on that, I didn't like her outfit at all. It was like too classic imho.:neutral:

biboquinhas said:

Agree, she looked older, fater and shapeless

biboquinhas said:
It was discussed on the National Day 2006 thread,almost no one liked her outfit. In my opinion it didn´t have any shape.

Why do you have to grade her and her clothes every time she steps out to be seen in public?
She chose what she chose. I am sure others could comment about the outfits you choose also - not liking them. But who cares what others think.

I agree with Carlos. But the outfit she wore on one of the Monaco's National Day before ( i forgot what year) was far better.

Here is the link : http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f36/charlotte-casiraghi-pictures-5983-3.html

attachment.php

I agree, she shouldn't care what others think about what she is wearing. However, that doesn't mean that people can't express an opinion regarding what she, or anyone else, is wearing. People have different tastes and opinions, that is one of the things that makes the world great.

I think generally, she dress well. She doesn't go out looking like a call girl, she is generally appropriately dressed for whatever occassion it is. She might not be a fashionista like her mother, but she does well enough.

charlottemariepomeline

what is the web address of the site that goes by - charlottemariepomeline - that has many pictures? i can't find it i had it once.

hsieh said:
what is the web address of the site that goes by - charlottemariepomeline - that has many pictures? i can't find it i had it once.
Try this: charlottemaripomeline.web-log.nl
It belongs to Towsend

Those are some really good pictues on that webiste eternal muse to who ever's website that is it is a good website and you have done a great job. :flowers:

Hi people, i'm back here since long. I was just listening to the radio and in celeb news they have said that Charlotte and her boyfriend had broken up! Have you heard anything about it? Please tell us soon!!!

xxx Amelie

But feliz was at the national day fete. I think its just a rumor and not true, like last time

amelie_bracke said:
Hi people, i'm back here since long. I was just listening to the radio and in celeb news they have said that Charlotte and her boyfriend had broken up! Have you heard anything about it? Please tell us soon!!!

xxx Amelie
We have to believe you as when you said Charlotte was studyind in Belgium???:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

rosana said:
We have to believe you as when you said Charlotte was studyind in Belgium???:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, I wonder if she has seen her again. :neutral:

Yeh, Carlos your a bit of a legend around these traps!

So what do we think about the Char and Felix split rumour..... yet another rumour no doubt.
Anyone else heard anything?

rosana said:

Indeed, that was wrong. But she really was in Ghent because of a gf who is studying here! I've written about it in the casiraghi study thread

amelie_bracke said:
Indeed, that was wrong. But she really was in Ghent because of a gf who is studying here! I've written about it in the casiraghi study thread

Please explain. In the other thread, you said you saw her at school and saw her name on the roster, right? So who is the girlfriend? Did SHE see Charlotte? Is she the one at U of Ghent? I'm not sure I understand.

i think she should get her hair cut short with bangs the way caro did in the early 90's. she would look so cute as caro did.

you think so? i think she's better off with long hair...but maybe you're right... i really like the way she always pulls her hair up, like she always did...it shows her features :flowers:

hsieh said:
i think she should get her hair cut short with bangs the way caro did in the early 90's. she would look so cute as caro did.
I don´t think that one was the best cut for Caroline, even though she was beautiful as always; she made it after she became a widow, when she used those simple dresses with little flowers and lived in the campagne, and because she wanted to "simplify her life", those were her words.With a perfect face like mother and daughter have any cut is fine, but i prefer long hair.:flowers:

auroraDaniel said:
you think so? i think she's better off with long hair...but maybe you're right... i really like the way she always pulls her hair up, like she always did...it shows her features :flowers:

Totally agree, she is gorgeous with her hair up.
I also like her with long "free" hair, just I would have cut them of 2 or 3 cm. Sometimes, they are toooo long.

Pics from Rich Dinner Club party - Nov. 30th

Here's pic of Charlotte from Rich Dinner Club Opening party held in Paris, on Nov. 30th, 2006..Source; Wireimage

Charlotte (she definately loves red nail polish)

Charlotte & Mom

Ianna said:
Here's pic of Charlotte from Rich Dinner Club Opening party held in Paris, on Nov. 30th, 2006..Source; Wireimage

Charlotte

Oh my God, is that the same old beige pashmina ????:bang:

I will collect money to offer her a new one, different:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom