Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 21 : Oct.2006 - Feb.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that gaspar is :wub: . seems like they know each other. or not.
they're a cuter couple than felix and charlotte.
(prepares for the looks-don't-matter-cos-charlotte-loves-felix advocates)

i like how charlotte can look simple, refreshing, one moment
and then turn up at the next event looking like a femme fatale.

Am I the only one who thinks that Felix looks much better than Gaspard?

I am a little confused,Charlotte has not a relationship anymore with Felix and her new boyfriend is the young actor?

Daytona said:
I am a little confused,Charlotte has not a relationship anymore with Felix and her new boyfriend is the young actor?
No, as far as any of us know Charlotte in still with Felix, and at the premiere, it was merely an appearance with Gaspard (is that how you spell his name?)!

Not maya, I think Felix looks much better than Gaspard Ulliel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this Gaspard guy are they really together?

RADKER18 said:
this Gaspard guy are they really together?

Nah, she is still with Felix. It's just about a week ago someone mentioned how Felix looked a lot like Gaspard, and straight after there were these pictures. I think they've just met at the premiere.

Okay....enough of the Gaspard comparisons.

Let's move on.

sob. tati's bad influence is rubbing on char's style. the hair covering half her face, the hideous fur jackets and horrible red lipstick. :(

Thanks for the great pics christinacg, it's great to have Charlotte in Germany and to see her having that much fun :)
Here are some more pics of Charlotte at the 57th Berlin International Film Festival (Berlinale) - "Lagerfeld Confidential" aftershowparty at Corner Store, Berlin, Germany - 10.02.07:

Charlotte 1
Charlotte 2
Charlotte 3
Charlotte 4
Charlotte 5

ok well thanks everyone for the new pictures! their actually kinda funny! but is it me or does Charlotte look like she's seriously tipsy? or is it just her expressions? either way that red lipstick absolutely does not look good on her!!! she looks way better when she has a more natural look like when she was at the Chanel runway show! (but of of course this is just my opinion!!!!)

birdmanfanatic said:
sob. tati's bad influence is rubbing on char's style. the hair covering half her face, the hideous fur jackets and horrible red lipstick. :(

Yeah, I was thinking the same. Charlotte should stick to her own style, it suits her better. Tatiana's style suits Tatiana better. They're different types!

pollyemma said:
hmmmm...I think she may had a leetle bit too much alcohol.:wacko:

I had the same thought.
Tooo much ilarious, it does not looks to her.
Hideous jacket:bang:

I don't see why someone else has to be influencing her style. She is grown and probably experiments like every young woman. If she is anything like her mother I don't see anyone telling her what to do.

I agree BurberryBrit. Looks like a face Pierre or Andrea might do... more likely Pierre.

Ani

marina18 said:
Yeah, I was thinking the same. Charlotte should stick to her own style, it suits her better. Tatiana's style suits Tatiana better. They're different types!

In my personal opinion, Tatiana has no style (have nothing against her, she is nice, but can't dress to save her life). So it suits no one. And Charlotte looks off her face in some of them. But in many Unis and schools the exam sessions have just finished, so maybe she is celebrating that;)

maya35 said:
In my personal opinion, Tatiana has no style (have nothing against her, she is nice, but can't dress to save her life). So it suits no one. And Charlotte looks off her face in some of them. But in many Unis and schools the exam sessions have just finished, so maybe she is celebrating that;)

Everyone has a certain 'style' or way of dressing, tasteful or not, whether to your taste or not. Tatiana's style you could say is a bit sloppy, not very classy.

Time to start a new thread.

You can find the new thread here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom