Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 21 : Oct.2006 - Feb.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some avatars of Charlotte..Hope you'll like it:)

[URL=http://imageshack.us]
7a1tj.jpg
[/URL]

i love your avatars Ianna but for some reasone whenever i want to change mines they always say invalid url
i love the 2nd and 2nd to last the best

louisgarrel said:
i love your avatars Ianna but for some reasone whenever i want to change mines they always say invalid url
i love the 2nd and 2nd to last the best

Position the mouse on avatar you like, then right click of mouse, and save picture as. Afterwards you only have to upload photo from PC to change current avatar. If you try clicking on photo, it only opens a link of Imageshack. Hope I helped.;)

You're welcome, iloveroyals!:flowers:

Last edited:
anag said:
My same exact thoughts brit, I don't think Jolie concerns herself with things other than... adopting children. I don't believe she knows Charlotte and she doesn't seem the type publicly say that she's "envious" of someone's look.

Ani

Here's the article scanned for you. Translate it yourselves or have it translated for you by somebody else, given that you do not believe me...
http://img137.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=44098_chi_122_259lo.jpg

Tosca said:
Here's the article scanned for you. Translate it yourselves or have it translated for you by somebody else, given that you do not believe me...
http://img137.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=44098_chi_122_259lo.jpg

Nobody is questioning the fact that you read it, Tosca. I think the point in question is the legitimacy or the existence of such an admission. Meaning, we are doubtful of the "facts" of the article or statement. If it were a direct quotation from an actual interview where Angelina said, "Yes, I envy the daughter of Princess Caroline of Monaco for her beauty ..." then that is undeniable. Vogue January 2007 edition featured Angelina, and if she admitted it there, no problem.

Angelina (any celebrity, actually) has been a victim of these misinterpretations. I for one saw her interview on Larry King Live and heard her views on Madonna's adoption. No hint of criticism there. Well, the next day, papers were announcing that she was critical of Madonna on the TV show. Nothing close to a criticism ever came from those world-famous lips in that interview.

Last edited:
Let's move on from Angelina Jolie please.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Ianna said:
Position the mouse on avatar you like, then right click of mouse, and save picture as. Afterwards you only have to upload photo from PC to change current avatar. If you try clicking on photo, it only opens a link of Imageshack. Hope I helped.;)

You're welcome, iloveroyals!:flowers:

thank you for the advice Ianna, but i think my issue was saving my image in Bitman form and not JPEG. i finally got it

thanks again Ianna for the help though:flowers:

qui mal y pense said:
Does Charlotte smoke like her mom and aunt?
Yes. There have been about 6 photos with her smoking.

At least that comment has merit, I think, unlike the zillions of posts on Charlotte threads that "she's soo beautiful".

I doubt many people find her unattractive, so I wonder why people bother to post something so banal when it's already been said over and over again?

Anyway, back to business...:rolleyes:

Avareenah said:
At least that comment has merit, I think, unlike the zillions of posts on Charlotte threads that "she's soo beautiful".

I doubt many people find her unattractive, so I wonder why people bother to post something so banal when it's already been said over and over again?

Anyway, back to business...:rolleyes:

!! Almost back to business. I seem to recall 'zillions' of posts about her smoking in Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 21, Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 20, Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 19, Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 18, Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 17..........you get the point!

Now we can go back to business...:rolleyes:

Gotcha! Point taken! :flowers:

Apart from Charlotte being the daughter of Caroline, I don't find her incredibly interesting and it's quite obvious - now anyway! - that I don't read all the threads on her!! :blush:

Avareenah said:
I wonder what´s the merit, we are no one to give Charlotte an advice about smoking. And yes "she´s so beautiful", you will find that phrase in every thread i guess.

I guess it is human, when faced with a person who stands out so much beside the average woman, to try and find at least some little fault with her. It makes her more human that way. I guess that's why there is the constant alternation between "She is soooooo beautiful" and "How can she smoke, it is such a flithy habit". I do that sometimes with Princess Caroline: "She is so beautiful" and a next post "How can she wear such horrible clothes !" Also, we are entitled to different opinions at different times, we and our subjects (I guess we are the "subjects" but never mind), are more than one dimensional, thank goodness...

i wish i could make the pictures bigger so i could see what was in the chanel gift bag.

can anyone make it out?

Click on the picture, and then click on kalkulace/objednavka, then you are getting a small pic again, click on that one and it pops out bigger :D

please, remember that smoking is not seen as so filthy an habit in europe as in america.
about half the adult population smokes around here.

iloveroyals said:
I guess it is human, when faced with a person who stands out so much beside the average woman, to try and find at least some little fault with her. It makes her more human that way. I guess that's why there is the constant alternation between "She is soooooo beautiful" and "How can she smoke, it is such a flithy habit". I do that sometimes with Princess Caroline: "She is so beautiful" and a next post "How can she wear such horrible clothes !" Also, we are entitled to different opinions at different times, we and our subjects (I guess we are the "subjects" but never mind), are more than one dimensional, thank goodness...

Let's move on from the topic of Charlotte and smoking...thank you.

Great pictures, Ianna!

In the first one, the woman who appears on the left side is American actress Sigourney Weaver.

in those pictures, she sat beside vanessa paradis? is that the wife of the american actor, johnny depp? anybody know?

p/s : i like charlotte with less makeup like this, then the made up ones...she looked so much real :)

auroraDaniel said:
in those pictures, she sat beside vanessa paradis? is that the wife of the american actor, johnny depp? anybody know?

p/s : i like charlotte with less makeup like this, then the made up ones...she looked so much real :)

She sat next to Vanessa Paradis' sister:) And yes, Vanessa is Johnny Depp's partner (I think they are not married)

I'm looking for a picture I have seen on here where Charlotte was wearing short black boots. They are the loose fitting kind that have that look like they are fallling down. Can someone who post that please. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom