Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 20 : Aug.2006 - Oct.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks great in those pics, thanks for scanning them, Cath! I especially love it when we get special glimpses to things she owns, such as the insides of her evening bag. What do you think that red carton is? I think you can at least see her phone and a lipstick or something similar...

After thinking about it for a while, I think I have a suggestion for the contents of the red carton. Are you guys sure they are cigarettes? Could the box contain Läkerol pastilles, because it appears to me the name on the package ends with -rol or something...

Last edited by a moderator:
No you can see the warning on the red package. In Europe every package of cigarettes has a healthwarning on it.

She looks good in black. Too bad about the ciggies.

She looks so beautiful!!!! I wish she would give up smoking its so bad for her!

I hope the same for her Lucia Rose.

I know those cigarettes!

Hey all,
Great photos!!
I'm almost certain those cigarettes in Char's purse are " Dunhill Filters. "
I think the red packs are 10's, which are pretty strong!
They are an upper market cigarette, a little more exspensive and widely found over Europe. I'm not sure where they're made. But they do have a "good" reputation.

Actually, on further research i think there from Great Britain, not sure of a country tho...

keep up the photos!!:)

Last edited:
Charlotte smoking
(hola)
2py9xsm.jpg

Are you sure it is the same package?

http://195.2.85.140/22025.JPG

I do believe now, though, that the package indeed contains cigarettes. The warning text that I can discern from the box seems to be the common warning that health officials (?) print on the package. However, I find this fact deeply saddening because by smoking she risks succumbing to illnesses and losing that gorgeous glowing skin of hers...

Last edited:
Charlotte and Tatianna doing shopping after school at Miu Miu shop !
charlotte buy maxi bag, pants, and coat !
(Elle magasine)

numriserto7.jpg

great pictures! how did someone get up that close and take those pictures?!?!

Wow,it's the first time we see her shopping!!:w00t2: :clap: I also really wonder who took these photos there!Thank you very very much Nina!!At least we know she's still in Paris :heart:

Last edited:
Yeh im pretty sure they are Dunhill Filters.
The packages do vary slightly, most packets have the warnings on the top or lid of the packet.
Because of the emblem on the lid the warning is on the bottom, front, of the pack. Not many companies do this so theres another reason why its them.

Here is the best pic i could find, see what you think...
http://195.2.85.140/11476.JPG

MADJEN, barca were poor today!

Last edited:
cant believe any one would be bothed what she was smoking !

Hi everyone!

It's interesting, what you says about warnings on packets. For ex. in Poland the warnings are on the bottom of both sides, just like on Dunhill's. And You might be right: it might be Dunhill's. I have seen them for the first time. As far as I know we don't have them in Poland...

Last edited:
Great scans; Tosca, Cath, Nina!:flowers: Thanks!

Like that shopping pics very much..it seems like girls were in private showroom, choosing clothes from new collection. Charlotte has soo beautiful profile, especially on that pic with Tatiana.

She's cute,but it's a shame that she's a smoker.

Why such a scandal?, i don´t understand, maybe she just smokes 1 or 2 a day,it´s not big deal.

It's not that it's a "scandal" but a lot of us like Charlotte and are concerned about her health. Cigarettes are simply BAD for you. No way around that.

That brown suit looks so chic on her. Nice pockets on the jacket. Looks very well made.

Too bad they can't shop without someone taking photos! It's kinda rude. I feel guilty for looking! Like the pics though!

Last edited:
is it just me, or does Charlotte have very kissable cheeks? It's all rosy and glowing. Everytime I see her closeups, I have an irresistible urge to plant one on her cheek! I'd probably go les for her. :) lol jk. She seems to have the type of face that's very kissable. Her full lips and her rosy cheeks. lol. ^^

for a beautiful, classy girl, she sure is clueless about smoking one of the most dangerous tobbaco on the market. As a former smoker, I have to say if she doesn't give up for health reason, i hope vanity is a motivating factor. Otherwise her youthful skin won't last for long.

Thanks for the photos and scans, Charlotte is looking very lovely in them. She has a nice of glow on her face, what a pretty girl !

thanks for the new pics .

I think Charlotte resembles Caroline more and more as she gets older. About the cigarettes, I've seen Ernst August smoking the same brand, he was holding the packet. It is really bad that she is smoking. The only one not smoking if I remember right is Pierre. Maybe not.

are they having a fight? they're not walking close together. he's distant following behind. they don't look happy.

i'm surprised they smoke when their dad stefano didn't. especially andrea since he wants to be like stafno so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
dede said:
I think Charlotte resembles Caroline more and more as she gets older. About the cigarettes, I've seen Ernst August smoking the same brand, he was holding the packet. It is really bad that she is smoking. The only one not smoking if I remember right is Pierre. Maybe not.

Thats true the older she gets the more she resembles Caroline! She usted to look ALOT like Grace when she was a baby and little kid. Now she turning into a replica of her mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom