The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 05:10 PM
Aristocracy

Waw,Charlotte is more and more attractive,she was already stunning,but she's gaining on beauty every day

Acid rain,could you post the full picture of ur avatar,charlotte is just awesome on it

Old 10-05-2006, 05:19 PM
Commoner

I was just wondering if there are pictures with no watermark. Because in those pictures charlotte is very beautifull. Incredible.

Old 10-05-2006, 05:21 PM
Courtier

here you go:

(source: here)
Old 10-05-2006, 05:26 PM
Commoner

Wooooow what a fast service! Acid_rain3075 thank you very very very much. My day can't break anymore. Finally one without an watermark. LOL! Charlotte is, OMG i have got no words to explain her beauty. This is incredible people. ;-)
Old 10-05-2006, 05:33 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_rain3075
here you go:

(source: here)
Thanks acid rain for very fast reply,u are an angel.
Charlotte's skin's glowing,and i think she put on some weight,but it suits her.
Old 10-05-2006, 11:43 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianna
Thanks for the photos!

Charlotte definately looks gorgeous..Black color suits her well. Great outifits;
(Getty & isifa)

Don't wanna forget on Felix..he is very handsome too! Such sweet, good-looking couple they are!
Wow, both pictures are awesome. I like the first one the most, they look so cool together

Nevermore - Believe In Nothing

http://www.myspace.com/mveronicass
Old 10-06-2006, 01:37 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
How can you guys say what Charlotte was thinking? We have no idea what goes on in her head. She could have been thinking, Oy that Eugenie, too much to drink, for all we know. There is no reason to make such harsh judgements.
I was tempted myself, because yes, I agree, Eugenie looked trashy! But I realize that we should really cut her some slack. There is a better way to think about people than to always be judging them and saying those things.
We may think it's trashy, but what we think doesn't matter. It's what Eugenie feels about herself that matters, and we have no idea what Charlotte thinks about Eugenie.
first of all, peace to all.
second, we only said charlotte looked embarrassed. we didn't say she was obviously ashamed to be photographed with her.
third, you just contradicted yourself by saying we should cut her some slack, that there's a way to think better of people and saying she looked trashy in the same post.
fourth, what we think about them, of course, shouldn't matter. ideally, at least. i agree with that 1,000,000%.

now, here's a flower for you.

Old 10-06-2006, 04:30 AM
Nobility

does anyone know what is the cecille's full name? it's written marie winckler in the pics...maybe they refers to cecille?
Old 10-06-2006, 05:01 AM
Majesty

Here are the articles from Hello and Hola:

Charlotte and Janet party with the fashion set in Paris

Pop royalty mixed with the real thing in Paris as Janet Jackson joined Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco for a party hosted by fashion maestro Valentino.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...tte-casiraghi/

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2006...ota-valentino/
Old 10-06-2006, 11:36 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_rain3075
How do you guys know if she did or didn't make it into ENS? I don't remember reading anything that said that she definitely did or didn't make it.
Take a look at the bottom of this page.
Old 10-06-2006, 04:38 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coquine
Take a look at the bottom of this page.
Oh well thanks! Thats certainly one thread I haven't been paying much attention to!
Old 10-06-2006, 06:30 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianna
Thanks for the photos!

Charlotte definately looks gorgeous..Black color suits her well. Great outifits;

(Getty & isifa)

Don't wanna forget on Felix..he is very handsome too! Such sweet, good-looking couple they are!
Charlotte looks wonderful. Eugenie looks like Hermione Granger gone bad. (Emma Watson in the Harry Potter movies.) Sorry, just my opinion.
Old 10-06-2006, 06:46 PM
Nobility

^wow, you think she looks like emma watson too? lately i've been thinking of emma watson whenever i see eugenie
Old 10-06-2006, 07:03 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
^wow, you think she looks like emma watson too? lately i've been thinking of emma watson whenever i see eugenie
I hadn't noticed it until this photo - but definitely!
Old 10-06-2006, 10:21 PM
Aristocracy

Yeah Ianna ,I am completely agree with you beautiful convination and very elegant color!

Thanks for the pics for the both: Ianna and acid rain 3075.
Old 10-06-2006, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby
first of all, peace to all.
second, we only said charlotte looked embarrassed. we didn't say she was obviously ashamed to be photographed with her.
third, you just contradicted yourself by saying we should cut her some slack, that there's a way to think better of people and saying she looked trashy in the same post.
fourth, what we think about them, of course, shouldn't matter. ideally, at least. i agree with that 1,000,000%.

now, here's a flower for you.
I was trying to be concilatory with my "contradiction". I tried showing you I understand where you are coming from with your view, but added a suggestion of looking at it another way.
I see it's a waste of time. I won't try it again.
Old 10-07-2006, 05:24 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lea
Charlotte looks wonderful. Eugenie looks like Hermione Granger gone bad. (Emma Watson in the Harry Potter movies.) Sorry, just my opinion.
If you were 19 and a billionnaire,and your friends were royals you probably would not care about trivial things like fashion.She has an esprit ouvert et critique,she cares for the essence!
Old 10-07-2006, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
They put "Marie" winkler, but it is "Cecile" NO?
Style.com also calls her Marie Winckler. In this pic: http://www.style.com/slideshows/part...06JOHN/08m.jpg The caption for it ID's the people as, from Left to Right: Julia Restoin-Roitfeld, Marie Winkler, Eugenie Niarchos, Astrid Muñoz (in Giambattista Valli), and Charlotte Casiraghi

Another: http://www.style.com/slideshows/part...06JOHN/09m.jpg
Caption: Charlotte Casiraghi, Eugenia Niarchos, and Marie Winkler.

Personally, I think Style bought the pics from Getty and that's why they call her Marie (they took the same info.) but I believe it's a mistake, but I might be the one mistaken, so I can't be sure. I just believe her name is Cecile because the European magazines awhile back, showing pics of her and Eugenie at parties, said it was Cecile, and as they are European, I think the European press knows that crowd better.
Getty is an American company, and Style.com is the site for American Vogue, and the American press is well-known for botching up anything related to the Casiraghis.
Old 10-08-2006, 06:28 PM
Serene Highness

Charlotte and her crew are shown on www.socialiterank.com
:) I believe the pic is from the same Valentino party.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 10-10-2006, 06:04 PM
Gentry

Yeah, the pic is from the same event. There is also a picture of Fiona and Olympia Scarry..Did they attend that party too?

Nevermore - Believe In Nothing

http://www.myspace.com/mveronicass
Closed Thread