Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 2 : Jan.2004 - Apr.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how could we hate char'? she seems to be so gentle and cute...i'm watting for new photo of her...it has been a long time since we saw her :cry: :cry:

I know... :cry: ... hopefully we will beable to see good pictures of their skiing vacations they always take..!! Since Caroline's big fight with the media I doubt we get GREAT pictures... especially since Rex Features has closed it's agency to the public... :angry:

The only problem with the Harry/Char idea is that Char might have problems keeping that boy in line! I wonder sometimes if Harry is a bit of a playa. But even so, they would look really smashing together.

Attachments

• harry_dop1a.jpg
    harry_dop1a.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 608
Or Hugh Grant... I know the age gap is a tad extreme, but hey, Char obviously likes older guys. We've seen evidence of that... Hubertus was like 22 when she was 16, David Alexis was 21 when she was 16... I know that's not as extreme as the gap between her and Hugh though... maybe I'm crazy. Whatever. I seriously need to get off this computer. It's frying my brain. B)

Attachments

• Hgrant_Loveactually.jpg
    Hgrant_Loveactually.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 573
Originally posted by zararivera@Jan 23rd, 2004 - 7:19 pm
The only problem with the Harry/Char idea is that Char might have problems keeping that boy in line! I wonder sometimes if Harry is a bit of a playa. But even so, they would look really smashing together.
what is playa???????

"Player" or "Playa" is an American slang word for someone who dates more than one person at a time.

Originally posted by zararivera@Jan 23rd, 2004 - 7:19 pm
Poor Harry. He looks like his dad in that picture.

Prince Harry is 19 years old...playing the field is what every teenage boy does. I'm sure he's acting his age...but he and Charlotte would make a rather cute couple. The only problem is, Harry would have to give up his claim to the throne if he and Charlotte were to ever marry as she is Roman Catholic.

I would like to note that it is my experience that most young men play the field, and as long as all parties know and understand the circumstances there is no problem..(females do it too!)...also when I say most I mean a good portion but not necissarily every one!

Reminder: The Marionnaud Grand Prix or Grand Prix d'Amerique is this weekend!!!

id want charlotte to hook up with a rockstar! esp brandon boyd...
boyd-003.jpg

:heart: my harry is so much handsome :heart: if she marry him one day she will certainly be the most fortunate and happiest girl in the all world :p
for harry i would abandon my religion nevertheless i'm very catholic...
maybe that charlotte would make the same...

No new pictures yet. Not to worry, on Monday we'll probably know.

First picture I have found from the Grand Prix

sorry it was a huge picture I had to shrink it quite a bit... Charlotte is behind Val

Charlotte and Valetine...

YEAH IT'S BACK UP!!!!

have to go to school post more later... if y'all didn't post them yet!!

Attachments

• grandprix1.JPG
    grandprix1.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 570
  • charlandval.JPG
    charlandval.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 449
  • 10_GP_Dinner.jpg
    10_GP_Dinner.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 665
  • gpshoes.JPG
    gpshoes.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 466
Thanks guys for the new pix of Charlotte..

I like the new photos. Charlotte looks ultra gorgeous. I love her eyes and lips. She is definitely the beauty in the new generation. :)

Pierre needs to cut his shaggy hair pronto.

I don't speak French. So can anyone tell me what the cover of OH LA is saying about Charlotte?

"I don't speak French. So can anyone tell me what the cover of OH LA is saying about Charlotte?"

"on the trail(s) of her mother, Caroline of Hanover."

Following her path. I wish I could say that. I've been disappointed with her look recently. In fact, Valentine has been looking better and better. And I don't like that look for lips. Anyway, I'm not a fan of the hair with a few strands for bangs. It's like she forget to work on them. But that being said, she can never look bad and I'm just splitting hairs. I prefer Charlotte with more hair like in this photo:

Attachments

• DWF15_184043.jpg
    DWF15_184043.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 424
OMG! Have you all seen the organge pumps? :woot: :woot: The style of Charlotte looks so great :heart: :heart:

Charlotte Casiraghi attends the world's most prestigious trotting race, the one-million-euro (1.23 million-dollar) Prix d'Amerique, 25 January 2004 at Paris-Vincennes horse race track.

Attachments

• 33.JPG
    33.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 310
  • yyy.JPG
    yyy.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 254
"But that being said, she can never look bad" Okay. Just silly in this case.

IBL

Attachments

• 751299_25.jpg
    751299_25.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 790
  • 751299_22.jpg
    751299_22.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 378
  • 751299_17.jpg
    751299_17.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 636
  • 751299_15.jpg
    751299_15.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 496
another..

POST NUMBER 700 WOW

again

with Pierre and Valentine

with Pierre and Val again

from the dinner

anoter from the dinner

don't know if I posted this one...

with val and pierre

Attachments

• char1.JPG
    char1.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 463
  • gpbeautiful.JPG
    gpbeautiful.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 323
  • gpshh.JPG
    gpshh.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 2,361
  • gpswhisper.JPG
    gpswhisper.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 199
  • 11_GP_Dinner.jpg
    11_GP_Dinner.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 486
  • 9_GP_Dinner.jpg
    9_GP_Dinner.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 472
  • 12_GP_Dinner.jpg
    12_GP_Dinner.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 446
  • gpvalpierrecharl.JPG
    gpvalpierrecharl.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 233
Charlotte & Valentine

IBL

Attachments

• 751299_07.jpg
    751299_07.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 553
  • 751299_06.jpg
    751299_06.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 459
  • 751299_04.jpg
    751299_04.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 471
  • 751299_01.jpg
    751299_01.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 657
Wow...how much she changed from the time I met her last. She was 12 or 13....with auntie Stephanie she was out shopping in Monte,,,and with her cousins

"I don't speak French. So can anyone tell me what the cover of OH LA is saying about Charlotte?"

"on the trail(s) of her mother, Caroline of Hanover."

Dennism:
Thanks for the reply.. I think Charlotte is still utterly beautiful. But I do agree with you. I like her old hairstyle better compared with the new longer style.

In the path of her mother is better. Anyway, thanks. Old hairstyle is better.

yep, i agree...like to old one better than the new one. She looks really beautiful pulling her hair up, showing her beautiful face and eyes...

Her dress sense is definatly starting to mature, but it still has that young, trendy feel (the orange shoes!!!) I just brought the same earings as charlotte is wearing at the horse race today.....scary coincidence since this is the first time i've seen these pictures!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom