Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 2 : Jan.2004 - Apr.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, I think you got it, miau. Miss France 1999. Look, it's a picture of her and the same person she's in the picture with up there.

Click Me

Did you guys know that Valentine has a brother?

This might be totally dumb of me to post, but people have told my friend Mariana that she looks like Charlotte. What do you guys think? She's on the right.

Click

Yeah, I know Val has a brother, Nicholas (I THINK that was his name...) :p
I believe he's Charlotte's age, but am not really sure about that either. I don't know if Val has a sister, but one year at the Crillon ball there was a girl named Pozzo di Borgo, other than Val herself. Or, it could be a cousin or a more distant relative... :wacko: :rolleyes:

Joytotheworld, I don't think your friend looks like Charlotte. She has a wonderful thick hair (a lot like Charlotte's), though. :flower: Anyway, could be that she looks more like cc "in life", but from that photo, it's impossible to tell. Their smiles are very different, though. B)

Yeah, I see a little of Charlotte in my friend, but not to the extent that they look a lot alike.

I'm not sure if Valentine has a sister. It'd be cool though! haha.

Originally posted by miau@Apr 11th, 2004 - 5:50 am
Yeah, I know Val has a brother, Nicholas (I THINK that was his name...)  :p
I believe he's Charlotte's age, but am not really sure about that either. I don't know if Val has a sister, but one year at the Crillon ball there was a girl named Pozzo di Borgo, other than Val herself. Or, it could be a cousin or a more distant relative...  :wacko:  :rolleyes:
You are right about him bieng her younger brother and his name.
Cousin Victoire, who is 17 (in 2003) years old, was among 24 debs at the 2002 Crillon Ball in Paris.

Here is a link to some photos of cousin Victoire Pozzo Di Borgo

those photos of Valentine are great. I like the one where she is with the other models as well.

joytotheworld... i think your friend looks just like a young stephanie... from the picture that is... i don't know what she looks like in "real" life... but to me she looks like stephanie

I read in a magazine that Charlotte maybe going to the royal wedding in Denmark with Princess Caroline. Has anyone heard it as well?

Kylie ;)

Wow... no I haven't heard that... that would be exciting if she did... but then again last year the press assumed Andrea was going to the Red Cross Ball and of course he didn't so we never know... thanks for the headsup!!!

Originally posted by joytotheworld@Apr 11th, 2004 - 11:31 am
Yeah, I see a little of Charlotte in my friend, but not to the extent that they look a lot alike.

I agree with you 100%. And I have the impression that your friend is more beautiful. But it's just an impression since I can't judge by 1 pic.

Originally posted by kittencrews@Apr 11th, 2004 - 8:31 pm
joytotheworld... i think your friend looks just like a young stephanie... from the picture that is... i don't know what she looks like in "real" life... but to me she looks like stephanie
Wow, now that you mention it, she does look like Stephanie.

Originally posted by kylie18@Apr 12th, 2004 - 1:09 am
I read in a magazine that Charlotte maybe going to the royal wedding in Denmark with Princess Caroline. Has anyone heard it as well?

Kylie ;)
I haven't heard anything about that, but it'd be awesome if she did.

Originally posted by renats+Apr 12th, 2004 - 2:06 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (renats @ Apr 12th, 2004 - 2:06 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-joytotheworld@Apr 11th, 2004 - 11:31 am

I agree with you 100%. And I have the impression that your friend is more beautiful. But it's just an impression since I can't judge by 1 pic. [/b][/quote]
She's gorgeous. I'd post more pics but my internet is really weird and not functioning properly right now. haha.

@ joytotheworld

i don't know if you and your friend are french, but i think she looks french. i can't explain how and why. but charlotte (and stephanie) look french too ( and they are kinda french) thats the thing that make them look the same. ;)

mmm :shock: the last post sounds kind of stupid, but it is definatly positive. :p

Originally posted by ilie85@Apr 14th, 2004 - 4:38 pm
@ joytotheworld

i don't know if you and your friend are french, but i think she looks french. i can't explain how and why. but charlotte (and stephanie) look french too ( and they are kinda french) thats the thing that make them look the same. ;)
She's Colombian-Spanish, haha.

The Monte-Carlo Jumping started today!!! :clap:

silly me... ha ha... it started YESTERDAY

i'm not sure about anyone else but i have never seen these photos of the 2002 summer holiday before. I found them at getty images searching under princess caroline, on page 20, if you want to see them and the links wont work (i've never posted links before so i cant garantee if they will work!!)

bikini char 1

bikini char 2

shopping

I have shure have newer sees those photos before, she actually doesn't look so skinny!! Nice photos.. thanx for posting them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom