Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 2 : Jan.2004 - Apr.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too thought that Charlotte looked quite different in the pics.
I think it's because of her eyebrows.
If you look closely at the pictures her eyebrows are different
they're more thick and different in shape now.
Also I think her nose got higher kinda resembling Caorline's nose.

Originally posted by justaham@Apr 6th, 2004 - 9:34 am
I too thought that Charlotte looked quite different in the pics.
yes her eyebrows are very odd... but yeah he is beautiful ... :flower:

Originally posted by billabong+Apr 6th, 2004 - 4:10 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (billabong @ Apr 6th, 2004 - 4:10 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-justaham@Apr 6th, 2004 - 9:34 am
I too  thought that Charlotte looked  quite different in the pics.
yes her eyebrows are very odd... but yeah he is beautiful ... :flower: [/b][/quote]
Maybe she hasn't plucked for awhile?
I agree with justaham though, her nose looks a little more like Caroline's now.

This is really random, but does anyone know what the "S" on Charlotte's hat in this picture stands for? Or where it's from?

Caroline, Alexandra, Charlotte

There are some pictures on IBL also if someone could please post them, thanks!!!

joytotheworld... i wonder too.. but i always thought it was a "5"

Thanks for posting the new picture links.

I agree that Charlotte looks like she has grown taller and gained some much needed weight. This is why I think she looks better than she has in awhile. I guess she is getting in her last growth spurt before turning 18 later this summer.

Good to see that Charlotte did so well and had a flawless performance at the competition!

Where did she ended then? what were her results this jumping?

Originally posted by ilie85@Apr 7th, 2004 - 6:07 am
Where did she ended then? what were her results this jumping?
:p I read next to some photos that she gave a spotless performance. :p

I think she is looking even more like her mother than she did before. If that's possible.

Has anyone seen the pictures of Charlotte, Pierre, and one of their friends walking around the Seine area from April 3rd?? I saw them on one website and now I can't remember which site it was... :wacko: thanks!!

Lauren, hi!

No, I haven't seen the pictures you were talking about, but I would very much like to see them! Could you please try to find them if you can? And if you can't get them any more, could you tell us what she was wearing in them? I would so much like to see her in some other clothes than her ancient boring riding gear...

miau

Im just wondering, does anyone have or know of video's with charlotte on them, that anyone can find on the internet?

hi everyone,

I don't think char has a serious boyfriend if she did we'd of seen photos of them together and she wouldn't even consider going to NYC to study.

I think hubertus is more like a brother to her.

Also i think her ideal man is tall with dark hair, blue eyes and aged 20 from England :blush: :flower: :heart:

what do you think?

Originally posted by neptune@Apr 8th, 2004 - 3:53 pm
hi everyone,

I don't think char has a serious boyfriend if she did we'd of seen photos of them together and she wouldn't even consider going to NYC to study.

I think hubertus is more like a brother to her.

Also i think her ideal man is tall with dark hair, blue eyes and aged 20 from England :blush: :flower: :heart:

what do you think?
HELLO neptune!

hehehhehe... :rolleyes: ... :p

Originally posted by montecarlo@Apr 6th, 2004 - 7:28 pm
Thank for the pictures, Dennis. Charlotte seems to have grown a little and gained weight. My guess is she grew about an 1 to 1 1/2 inches. As for her weight, it seems as though she gained a mere two to three pounds.

http://194.68.33.51/fotoweb/bin/preview.dl...DEEB646D2135F1B
Can't agree more. She's definitely grown a little (I'm guessing she's now.. around 5'6"?), and gained a bit of weight. It looks good on her, really. And she's undoubtedly looking more like her mother each day.

new photos at yahoo group young_royalty

she's wearing a long cream coat and jeans

Videos of the Grimaldis
http://www.lestribunesroyales.com/forums/i...?showtopic=3519

I've been hearing stories that Charlotte is planning to attend Columbia University in New York. I'll be honest with you all. I have my doubts. Two years ago, the media said that Charlotte's eldest brother (Andrea) was going to study at Princeton University in New Jersey. Turns out, the media was wrong! Andrea did not attend Princeton University. As a matter of fact, he's currently attending the same university his mother attended, Sorbonne University in Paris, France.

I don't think Charlotte's 5 foot 6 inches. Judging from the recent pictures, my guess is she's 5 foot 4 1/2 inches - or - 5 foot 5 inches.

Thanks neptune those are the pictures I was looking for :flower:

Montecarlo I have my doubts too... Caroline was supposed to go to Princeton but got side tracked in Paris!! :innocent: But who knows... maybe she will follow in her uncles footsteps and come to America!! WOO HOO... I'll be in France next year and if Charlotte's here... you all will have to tell me all the gossip ;)

Like montecarlo and kittencrews, I have doubts that Charlotte will indeed go study in Columbia. Her brother and mother were both supposed to go to the US to study but none of them followed through with it. Maybe Charlotte will surprise us all though. That'd be cool. My friend's sister is going to Columbia next year, and she's taking biomedical sciences and physics, so who knows? Maybe they'll wind up in the same class? haha.

well.... lol... if they ARE in the same class next year be sure and tell your friend's sister to warn Charlotte that it is common at Columbia for students to date professors... ewww... tell her to watch out

Originally posted by Le Chat Noir@Apr 9th, 2004 - 4:38 pm

Great forums, by the way. I love this place. :)

~Kat
Me too, this place and its posters are such fun. Thanks for the new pics!

Mapie

I can see them... I don't have a clue who that other person is... just another Marionnaud VIP

Valentine and someone... that "someone" is Mr. hmm I forget how to spell his name... I'm not much help... Fredman... Freman.. Fr... I know it's Fr... something n... lol... okay well he's the chairman of Marionnaud

Me again.... is Barbizon this weekend???

I thought that the someone next to valentine was her dad. :innocent: but maybe i am wrong.

Charlotte went shopping in NYC in oct 2003, maybe she had a look around Colombia then.

Chars personality is described as being rebellious and some what WILD ;) :flower: :heart:

Staying in europe would be safe and boring.

I'm pretty sure it's the chairman of Marionnaud because he has been in all the pictures and in the pictures from the Perfume 1 year anniversary he was there. I've seen a picture of Valentine's dad and I think he's a bit skinnier than the other man.

Yeah, you're right Lauren, that "someone" with Valentine is definitely Marcel Frydman, the "father" of Marionnaud and Charlotte and Valentine's sponsor. As for the girl, isn't she Miss France 2000 or something? See for yourselves at:Mareva Galanter

Kisses, muah
miau

Where have you seen a picture of Val's dad?

Could you post a link to that picture? I'd like to see it...

I will look for the picture, I'm not really sure where I saw it but it seems like he was with the mayor of Paris... I'll search for it

News from the Yahoo Group Casiraghi_Trio_2004

10 April 2004

Valentine Pozzo Di Borgo came 9 place on the first day jumping at
Jump Bost Barbizon.
She was riding Dusty Star for the French Marionnaud team.

No sign of Charlotte yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom