Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 2 : Jan.2004 - Apr.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was on a German site and the only person they named was Hubertus Herring so... I'm not much help... lol

i think his old hairstyle is better. hubertus looks very different but still very much like samwise gamgee! :lol:
eh, i thought it was sam and frodo, and aragorn and arwen. i didnt know it was arwen and sam too. ok me rambling.. sorry. :p

Charlotte and Hubertus usually spend their holidays (together) in Austria, Monaco, and Kenya. I've never seen them (together) in Italy nor France. Like I said before, I think their relationship is strictly platonic, besides doesn't Hubertus have a girlfriend?

Originally posted by francythebest@Feb 16th, 2004 - 8:52 am
But they (ALL THE FAMILY) every years go to Zurs for skiing?!?! And in which other place?!!! in what period?
They have never been in italy?!?!
THANKSSSSSSSSSS FOR ANSW!!!
kiss to everyone  :kiss:
ps: there arent andrea's photos of zurs?!?!  ;)
NOBODY HAS ANSWERED TO MY QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:angry: :furious: :angry: :furious:

Francythebest-There is no need to get aggrivated, and angry because your question wasn't answered. Maybe people don't understand what you are trying to ask, or perhaps no one knows the answer. Please don't resort to yelling when questions aren't answered, it's rather rude on a message board when no one can tell if you are only mildly upset or extremely upset.

On to a happier note...great pictures!!! So fun to see new photos of the Royals and their families out enjoying themselves!!

Kittencrews-where are the photos you mentioned of Alexandra and Charlotte? I would very much like to see those photos!!!

But all take my angry posts seriously!?!!?....i'm not really angry, i'm joking!!
DONT WORRY! :flower:

Oh, I meant the pictures of Caroline skiing with Alexandra... they are in the Alexandra thread

thank you milli, but Andrea is currently in Africa?!?!? :shock:
PS so pretty charrrrrrrrrrr :woot:

Thanks everyone for the links to the new family vacation pix! Charlotte and the rest all look great and so close. The pix are great.

tanks a lot lauren for those pictures
charlotte is beautiful and hubertus too...i like very muc is new hairstyle... :heart: ...he is really good looking

great photos. charlotte's blooming with health and she and her sister looks very sweet together. even hubertus looks ok. :punk:

Oh my charlotte was wearing Burberry coat! That coat is so amazing, I almost bought it. :heart:

Thanks so much for the new pix!

I love seeing Charlotte smiling and enjoying herself frolicking with her little sister on vacation. Charlotte seems like a second mom to Alexandra. Great pix for sure.

hey guys. just a qucik thing: i'm friends witha guy who is the very best friend of Pierre and who is an ex-boy-friend of CHARLOTTE!!!
he was already in the pictures seen above:

CHARLOTTE WITH EX-BOY-FRIEND

CHARLOTTE WITH EX-BOY-FRIEND 2

The guy is called Max, he is German and as old as Charlotte. He always travels with the Monacos (Hannovers) as EA is his godfather. Watchout, he is around =)

greets.

I thought that the guy in the first picture was Ernst's son. Her half-borther. I don't know if it's the same guy in the 2nd.

New Charlotte pics in some of the groups. This weekend, she has participated in Etrier jumping near Paris. She looks different, very grown up. The pictures are not that special, though. So far she is only portrayed in riding attire.

Wow.. thanks... she is gorgeous and keeps getting more beautiful every time I see her!!

Now, don't you really think she looks different? :huh: Especially in the third picture from Brainpix... I don't know what it is about her, even her lips look different. :blink: Maybe she has used some lipliner or something, I don't know. :shock: Weird. I have to say that she was most beautiful a couple of years back. :cry:

Thank you monetacarlo and Dennis for posting the new pictures.
I don´t agree with miau completely. When I´ve looked at the pictures, my first thought was "wow, that´s the first time in 2 years (since she has lost weight and since she has the dark shadows around her eyes) , that I can say, that she doesn´t look like a junkie, but like an adoring young healthy woman". But I agree, that she doesn´t look as stunning as in 1999-2001.

Originally posted by cc2monac@Jan 24th, 2004 - 4:09 am
:heart: my harry is so much handsome :heart: if she marry him one day she will certainly be the most fortunate and happiest girl in the all world :p
for harry i would abandon my religion nevertheless i'm very catholic...
maybe that charlotte would make the same...
ghehe! i would!! ;)

Thanks so much for the new pix of Charlotte.

I forgot she was participating in that jumping show. I think Charlotte looks beautiful, young, and in better shape than she has in awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom