Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 2 : Jan.2004 - Apr.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To those of you who suspect that Charlotte's tired looks are due to her smoking:

First of all, we don't know whether she actually SMOKES. We've seen her smoke a couple of cigarettes, but that doesn't make her a smoker. At least not yet.

Secondly. She's getting ready for her baccalaureate exams. When I took mine, I know I looked sucked dry, tired and worn. The exam they take in France is no piece of cake, I hear. She's supposed to look tired if she spends her days cramming for the tests.

Mapie: Exactly. You said the very thing that I wanted to say. Thanks!

Originally posted by miau@Jan 29th, 2004 - 3:39 pm
To those of you who suspect that Charlotte's tired looks are due to her smoking:

First of all, we don't know whether she actually SMOKES. We've seen her smoke a couple of cigarettes, but that doesn't make her a smoker. At least not yet.

Secondly. She's getting ready for her baccalaureate exams. When I took mine, I know I looked sucked dry, tired and worn. The exam they take in France is no piece of cake, I hear. She's supposed to look tired if she spends her days cramming for the tests.
Yeah, the Bac is tough, togh, tough. We have nothing to compare to it in the US. It's one of those things where pretty much your whole future is riding on it. Also she is spending a lot of time riding, obviously, so she's bound to be worn out.

But there is something I else I think we're really not taking into account, when we make judgements about Charlotte's appearance -- who is taking the photos and where. Few lighting conditions are less flattering than big flashes to get celebrities close-up at large public events. Anyone's skin can come out looking terrible, shiny and blotchy, when in reality it's fine. Clearly this is the case with a lot of her photos, as you can see when you look at several from the same event. Some photos add all kinds of shadows, marks and reddish tones to her skin, and others don't. I think that's one of the reasons the photos of her taken at riding events always look so great - the natural light makes for a much better photograph.

Originally posted by miau@Jan 29th, 2004 - 3:41 pm
Mapie: Exactly. You said the very thing that I wanted to say. Thanks!
For me, it was one of those times where you look at the picture, and your mouth drops open and you go, Wow, I LOVE that! That is the fun of watching someone with such great style sense, who is willing to take risks, isn't it?

just a friendly reminder to everyone but we aren't supposed to post pictures anymore, only the links to the pictures... that is why i posted the link and not the actual pictures...

Originally posted by piosenka@Jan 29th, 2004 - 2:24 pm
ooops! Maybe they are not "dating," but it certainly looks like something is going on. Wzalina, you would be surprised what can happen when a friend "dates" one of your siblings--if you have or have ever known anyone in that position, it is not exactly comfortable when things go wrong.
really? well i wouldn't know since my sister never dated any of my friends, vice versa....but that happen, that would be terrible wouldn't it? hope it'll never happen in my family...

Originally posted by kittencrews@Jan 29th, 2004 - 5:46 pm
just a friendly reminder to everyone but we aren't supposed to post pictures anymore, only the links to the pictures... that is why i posted the link and not the actual pictures...
i didn't kow that. why can't we post pics anymore? that's just too bad.

Can anyone post links as to where they get the information when Charlotte is riding or competeing?!?!?

"Valentine is Charlotte's best friend"

I think they're good friends but not best friends. The only time, Charlotte, socializes with Valentine is at equestrian events.

"First of all, we don't know whether she actually SMOKES. We've seen her smoke a couple of cigarettes, but that doesn't make her a smoker. At least not yet"

Charlotte happens to have Uranus, the planet of rebellion, in her twelfth house. The twelfth house represents secrets that a person holds, subconscious thoughts or motives, any secret enemies, deeply rooted behaviors, and the past. Anyway, since the planet Uranus is in the twelfth house of her astrology chart that means she's a "closet rebel." Charlotte subconsciously does not permit the outside world to see her unconventional and impulsive nature. She prefers to do her "dirty work" behind closed doors.

Well, okay. :huh: That is a perfectly good explanation, montecarlo, but the only problem with it is that it isn't hard core scientific / subjective. ;) We would want to see proof and some facts backing the idea. I don't believe in horoscopes, because as human beings we are creatures so complex, that defining our personalities with such a hard-lined blueprint is impossible. Especially as we change in the course of time. :rolleyes:

I'm still interested in horoscopes, don't get me wrong. And I really respect people like you who are able to throw themselves on a subject and keep on doing research and learning new things every day. But the truth is that I've never come across anything in the horoscope books that would really match my personality. Why don't you show me I'm wrong! What's in my 12th house? I was born 6th April 1979 at 6:11 PM.

"But the truth is that I've never come across anything in the horoscope books that would really match my personality. Why don't you show me I'm wrong! What's in my 12th house? I was born 6th April 1979 at 6:11 PM."

Did these books (only) contained information about your Sun Sign? You were born April 6, so that means, your Sun Sign is in Aries. Astrologers (like myself) never rely solely on the Sun Sign to determine a person's personality. There are other factors that we look at. For example, at the time of your birth, if the Moon was in Pisces, then that would make you an overly sensitive Aries--or--if the Moon was in Gemini, then you could be an Aries who rationally analyzes your emotions. By the way, some people don't have any planets in their twelfth house.

At the time of a person's birth, each planet in the solar system is positioned a certain way. Depending on how they are positioned, an astrologer can determine a person's personality and their destiny. So basically, the universe has a person's entire life mapped out as soon as they are born into the world.

It is very important for an astrologer to know the exact day, time, and place of a person's birth in order to do an accurate astrology reading. You only gave me the day and time of your birth. I need to know the place of your birth. What city and country were you born in?

I suppose I've read all kinds of books, it could be that they only were those concentrating on the Sun Sign. I'm really looking forward to what you can say about me based on your knowledge.

I'm sorry, I didn't know that the place of birth was also needed. None of the books I have read never even mentioned place of birth. I was born in Tampere, in the (then) second largest city of Finland.

Miau: I just completed your personal astrology reading. I must warn you it's 14 pages long. By the way, can you please give me some feedback on your report? Was I 99% accurate, or 50% accurate or 0%?

Take care,

Monte Carlo

montecarlo you are really the best
i love your astrologie it's impressionant and intresting
i realy believe in what you say...it seems to fit charlotte...thanks

I love doing astrology readings....for free. I can't believe some "astrologers" charge people money. It's so pathetic!!! Anyway, astrology is one of my passions. I love delving into the unknown. I began teaching myself astrology when I was quite little. I don't plan on having a career as an astrologer. It's something I'll do on the side in my spare time.

Like I said earlier, it's very important for me to know the exact day, time, and place of a person's birth in order to do an accurate astrology reading. Some people come to me and tell me, "I was born between 2 o'clock and 3 o'clock." Well, that's not enough information. It's very important for me to know the exact hour and second of person's birth. The reason why it's so important is because the positions of all the planets (in the solar system) change every second. For example, the planet Uranus could be in the twelfth house at 2:05 pm but go into the first house at 2:06 pm. That could totally change a person's personality and destiny. So basically, the exact day, time, and place of birth is very important. I honestly can't do reports for people who only give me their date of birth. If I don't know the time and place of your birth, then I can't do a reading. It won't be accurate at all.

Attending A Charity At Paris City Hall
Photo By: AAP Image

Attachments

• CA9GA5X7.jpg
    CA9GA5X7.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 457
montecarlo, do you have the pic for the whole outfit? can you please pu the link to that pic? thanks..

here charlotte is staggeringly beautiful! also from that same event.

that picture reminds me of princess grace. they have the same beautiful, graceful neck.

Attachments

• cc1.jpg
    cc1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 371
Thank you so much, montecarlo, for taking the trouble to write all that for me! :woot: I'm sorry that I have been so slow to respond to your message, but for several days I have been unable to access LTR. I guess this site had always been shut down at the very time I came online...

Well, it was a very interesting read, to begin with. I think that many of the things you said ring surprisingly true, but there were also some things that I thought really clashed with my personality and especially with that of my parents. I even asked my mother about the time of my birth, but it is that time which is written on my hospital card (my mother saved that for me). Well, anyway, I was born with Caesarean section, so I don't know if that changes things... :unsure:

I can send you more detailed comments later, if you would like to hear them. It's just that I'm in the middle of a demanding project this week and the next.

Thank you once more, :flower:
miau

Does anyone know when Charlotte is in Zürs, or when and where she spends other vacations? If so, please give me an answer! Another question I have is whether Charlotte has a boyfriend (Hubertus)?
thanx

Is somebody knows how much charlotte's Casiraghi height? :(

thanks dennism for the links. Moby, where did you get that pic? she looked so beautiful...beautiful. I kinda like the way she pulled her hair, even if she didn't do it herself. Got to learn pulling hair like she does, it always look so stylish..

I love the new pix of Charlotte at the Paris charity event. It's the best pix of her I've seen in awhile. Charlotte looks elegant and beautiful. Pure class!

Those photos are not new. They are from January 26, 2002.

I once met a doctor who wanted to choose the day, time and place of his child's birth via an elective cesarean section. He thought that by doing so, he could manipulate his child's destiny. My astrology friend told him to have some faith, "in the life of astrology one must go through a multitude of life times....If you try to manipulate a birth time you could do more wrong for your child than good. Every life lived is a lesson learned. Your child (to be) could be an old soul and may very well NEED the planets aligned a certain way to achieve his or hers ultimate goal." Cesarean sections should only be done for medical reasons. When a child is born naturally, it usually means that their soul chose the day, time and place of birth.

Why would a child's soul choose the day, time and place of birth? What is an old soul? According to one astrologer, "This is a very controversial subject. Some people simply deny that there is such a thing as reincarnation. Some are not sure one way or the other. Some firmly believe in it. And some actually have memories of past lives, so for them it is not a matter of belief, rather knowledge....First of all we need to understand why there would be such a thing as reincarnation in the first place. In order to understand that, we have to understand why we have physical bodies and lives at all, why bother? If we can think of Earth as one gigantic classroom, we can begin to understand. Physical life is for learning. A young soul just starting out on its human experience is really fairly ignorant....During its lifetime, it has certain lessons to learn. These initial lessons are really fairly easy ones to learn, but it is vital that they be learned as they will be the foundation upon which other lessons will be built. Now don't get the idea that only young souls have lessons to learn. Every single human being, whether it is on its first physical life as a human or on its last or anywhere in between has lessons to learn....There are a great many lessons that each soul has to learn and there is no way that they can all be learned in one lifetime, or even in ten or twenty lifetimes. I have had people tell me that they had lived 3 times before or 5 times. I don't think that I have ever met anyone who had lived so few lifetimes. They usually have gotten that bit of misinformation from a phoney psychic, and paid good money for it at that. "

"An older soul may have a pretty good idea what it needs to learn next, but younger souls do not. So they will be assisted by an older, more evolved soul in planning out what life lessons that they need to work on in their next incarnation. Then they will have to decide what circumstances that they need to be born into in order to learn those lessons. For instance, will they be born into an incredibly wealthy family or one that is dirt poor? Will they have the chance to earn a doctorate degree or will they be born into a situation where they never learn to read? With most, it will be something in between. Now why would a soul choose to be born into unfavorable circumstances? Lets look at a couple of situations. Say that a soul has the body of a star athlete, strong, fast, superbly healthy. Well there is nothing wrong with that. But what if while in that "superman" body, it had scoffed at others that were not so gifted, and looked down on them. In such a case, it might very well choose to be born into a body that had some birth defect that resulted in its being crippled in the next lifetime. This is not a karmic debt type of thing although many might think so. Rather it is an attempt to learn what it is like to not have a perfect body. If the star athlete used his body to set an example for others of what could be achieved and tried to help others to become their physical best, then he likely would not need to be born a cripple the next time around. Or take that soul that had been born into the incredibly wealthy family. What if while in that lifetime it had looked down its nose at others and felt that it was superior because of its wealth. Then that soul might very well choose to be born into that dirt poor family next time around, again to learn. On the other hand, if while wealthy that soul had looked upon others as equals, and acted altruistically, then there would be no need for it to be born poor next time. Or take the individual who hates and persecutes some particular ethnic or racial group. There is a good chance that they will choose to be born into that group, or into a similar group."

"Generally, each soul has several lessons to learn each lifetime. If it is lucky, it will learn them all. But what if it does not learn all of the lessons that were assigned to it for a particular lifetime? Well, the unlearned lessons will simply be assigned again, usually in the next lifetime. Often lesson "A" must be learned before lesson "B" can be learned, and lesson "B" must be learned before lesson "C." This is not because someone has decided that lessons must be learned in a certain order, rather because one lesson may be needed in order to understand the next. You had to learn to count before you could learn to add and subtract. And many things had to be learned before you could begin to understand calculus. It is the same with life lessons."

"Reincarnation is also used to pay off karmic debts. Had you done something in one lifetime to incur some bad karma, you would very likely choose to place yourself in a life situation where that karma could be paid off. While you may look upon this as a punishment, it would be a punishment that you chose. And it would also be learning some of life's lessons."

"As souls live lifetime after lifetime and learn more and more of life's lessons, they become more and more evolved. In time we start referring to them as "old souls." Old souls normally have tasks to perform, or jobs assigned to them as well as their lessons. And often by performing their tasks or doing their job, they are learning more of life's lessons."

"Someone once concluded that old souls would probably be wealthy, or in positions of power. This is not necessarily true. Old souls are often found in very modest situations. Only if an old soul had a need of power in order to perform his or her job would he or she be likely to be in a position of power. A soul normally has great wealth because they crave wealth, or is in a position of power because they crave power. An old soul has learned, through many life lessons, that wealth and power are not necessary."

"Eventually a time comes when a soul has learned all of life's lessons. When that time comes, there is no longer any need for them to go through the birth, death and rebirth cycle any longer. Normally, a soul will prove that they have reached that point in their soul evolution by ascending [into the heavens]"

P.S. There's no need to send me detailed comments, Miau. But if you want to then go right ahead. I just wanted to know the accuracy percentage. In your opinion do you think it was 0 percent, 20 percent, 40 percent, 60 percent, etc. accurate?

I think that Ghandi, Mother Teresa and Martin Luther King Jr. may have been old souls. All three devoted their lives to spiritual enlightenment; they all sought peace through understanding.

Ghandi once said:
"An eye for an eye and everyone shall be blind."
"What lies ahead of you and what lies behind you is nothing compared to what lies within you matters of conscience, the law of majority has no place."
"Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love."

Mother Teresa once said:
"It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving."
"Love begins by taking care of the closest ones-the ones at home."
"People are unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered. Love them anyway."

Martin Luther King Jr. once said:
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation were they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."

Originally posted by wzalina@Feb 6th, 2004 - 1:26 am
thanks dennism for the links. Moby, where did you get that pic? she looked so beautiful...beautiful. I kinda like the way she pulled her hair, even if she didn't do it herself. Got to learn pulling hair like she does, it always look so stylish..
that's from www.aapimage.com. and it isn't new. :)

monaco-charlottecas03.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom