The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2004, 08:37 PM
Heir Apparent

I can´t help, but I think, the best days of Charlotte´s beauty are over...ok, she has beautiful eyes and great big lips...but IMO in the last years she looked so exhausted/washed out...her skin-condition is indeed terrible, and she has always dark circles around the eyes...she tries to cover this with make-up, but that makes it even worse...maybe I´m too strict with her (if some Royals would appear only one day like her...in that style and with that beauty I would be gladly amazed)...but I know, how she has looked as younger teenager, and then she was not just more beautiful, but looked even healthier and livelier...I don´t know what the reason is for her change (maybe bad nutrition, her smoking, personal problems), but I hope that she will "regain" something of the younger Charlotte...

Old 01-27-2004, 10:34 PM
Serene Highness

I don't know how to access Imagine China I got those pictures from young royalty!! Sorry I'm not any help! :(

Old 01-27-2004, 11:07 PM
Commoner

Lena, I must agree. She smokes! She is only 17 (I think). I think that her skin is quite bad, but she is still very beautiful. Her lips are quite beautiful.
Elle
Old 01-27-2004, 11:12 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena@Jan 27th, 2004 - 8:37 pm
I can´t help, but I think, the best days of Charlotte´s beauty are over...ok, she has beautiful eyes and great big lips...but IMO in the last years she looked so exhausted/washed out...her skin-condition is indeed terrible, and she has always dark circles around the eyes...she tries to cover this with make-up, but that makes it even worse...maybe I´m too strict with her (if some Royals would appear only one day like her...in that style and with that beauty I would be gladly amazed)...but I know, how she has looked as younger teenager, and then she was not just more beautiful, but looked even healthier and livelier...I don´t know what the reason is for her change (maybe bad nutrition, her smoking, personal problems), but I hope that she will "regain" something of the younger Charlotte...
I agree. Maybe it is the smoking, the presure of the media, and geeting older and finding what she wants to do. Hopefully, she'll look like the old charlotte soon.
Old 01-28-2004, 01:05 AM
Commoner

agree..she looked better as a younger teen....nowadays she always look tired, as if too much burden on her shoulders...hope that will change soon.
Old 01-28-2004, 02:14 AM
Commoner

Miau:
Well i am from NZ and over here we have a chain store called Glassons, that sells trendy clothes for relativly cheap prices (well not real cheap but cheaper than designers and big labelled clothes) and i only paid $12.95 for my earings!!! probably a heck of alot less than char did i'll bet
Old 01-28-2004, 08:44 PM

It is a good thing that Charlotte has gone back to a more normal wait, but I agree with many of the posts--she looked better as a younger teen--before her dramatic weight loss and before she started smoking (or at least before we realized she started smoking). I think that she has got to feel a lot of pressure to look good because of the media. She looks much happier lately, but there are a few pics of her, Val, and Pierre where she doesn't look so happy--in fact, she looks more like a "third wheel." I suspect that it wasn't completely easy for Charlotte to have her best friend start dating her brother...also consider the implications if Pierre dumped Val...that would probably be the end of Char and Val's friendship.
Old 01-28-2004, 11:14 PM
Commoner

do you really think that charlotte and val would be good friends anymore if val break with pierre? I believe charlotte is better than that. it is really silly to break a good friendship because of a reason like that.
Old 01-28-2004, 11:29 PM
Serene Highness

wait a minute... who said they were dating???
Old 01-28-2004, 11:32 PM
Commoner

It is obvious that they like each other, but I do not think that they are dating.
Elle
Old 01-28-2004, 11:48 PM
Serene Highness

link to the pictures that weren't posted from the dinner and so on...

http://www.imlimages.gr/fotoweb/edgrid.fwx...earch=casiraghi
Old 01-29-2004, 12:05 AM
Commoner

is hubertus really a baron?
Old 01-29-2004, 12:08 AM
Serene Highness

that's what I read in a magazine
Old 01-29-2004, 01:27 AM
Courtier

charlotte looks better with her hair up. i'm getting irritated with those tons of unruly hair. there are some hair on her face in this pic but not that many.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ccold.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	37102  

Old 01-29-2004, 06:39 AM
Commoner

Here is a picture of the whole outfit.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.JPG
Views:	179
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	37103  
Old 01-29-2004, 07:13 AM
Gentry

It is the same style of that party in 2001...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IML_96158022.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	37104  
Old 01-29-2004, 08:54 AM
Commoner

Charlotte Casiraghi asiistait au Grand prix d’Amérique en compagnie de sa meilleure amie, Valentine Pozzo di Borgo.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	oh0177s13a.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	37106  
Old 01-29-2004, 02:24 PM

ooops! Maybe they are not "dating," but it certainly looks like something is going on. Wzalina, you would be surprised what can happen when a friend "dates" one of your siblings--if you have or have ever known anyone in that position, it is not exactly comfortable when things go wrong.
Old 01-29-2004, 03:17 PM
Commoner

i love this earrings!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IML_9451310.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	37116  
Old 01-29-2004, 03:29 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally posted by miau@Jan 27th, 2004 - 4:51 am
Wow! I'm really glad to see that others like the orange shoes too. I thought I was the only one, because in some of the groups the shoes were mainly criticized. I LOVE them.

They're like this spark of fire in her outfit, really chic and stylish. I must say she must be confident to wear shoes like that, that one's for sure.
I agree, I think the orange pumps are WONderful. And it's hard to imagine anyone else in the world - not even her mother - pulling them off the way Charlotte did.