Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 19 : July 2006 - Aug.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 19 of the thread to discuss the current events of Charlotte Casiraghi. Please remember to give credit to the source of your pics.

So Happy Posting!

You can find the old thread here.....

I'm indifferent to smoking. For some people, it's a lifestyle. For instance, cocaine is a high profile and high class drug that I'm sure plenty of rich and famous individuals indulge in. That doesn't mean they're any less decent than those of us that don't do drugs. It's a personal choice that has nothing to do with any of us.

I'm a smoker, and I'll admit that it's smelly and disgusting, but I don't superglue a cigarette to my mouth 24/7 and I doubt Charlotte Casiraghi is a heavy smoker by any measure.

Sometimes you just need something other than oxygen to keep your blood pressure down, you know? :p

I do not think that cocaina is a good think. Nowadays, people uses to indulge in everything that would make them evade from their society. There is an anti-tobacco hysteria worldwide, while cocaina and other drugs are by far, much more dangerous . However, heavy drugs are not only tolerated but encouraged by society, some kind of music and even some teachers at the high schools and Universities.

And now, you may call me old dinosaur and conservative. Yes...I am. I'm not ashamed of it . :)

Vanesa,

Vanesa said:
I do not think that cocaina is a good think. Nowadays, people uses to indulge in everything that would make them evade from their society. There is an anti-tobacco hysteria worldwide, while cocaina and other drugs are by far, much more dangerous . However, heavy drugs are not only tolerated but encouraged by society, some kind of music and even some teachers at the high schools and Universities.

And now, you may call me old dinosaur and conservative. Yes...I am. I'm not ashamed of it . :)

Vanesa,

I think you're right, you are not old dinosaur, you are conscious :D

tbhrc said:
Welcome to Part 19 of the thread to discuss the current events of Charlotte Casiraghi. Please remember to give credit to the source of your pics.

So Happy Posting!

You can find the old thread here.....

Poor tbhrc, referred to as a man!:D http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/477114-post198.html (sorry, christiannr1, I just had to put you on the spot for this one. it's an easy mistake, but nonetheless funny!)

Back OT, come on, guys, let it go. It sucks that Char smokes, yeah, sure, but hey what can be done? She smokes. End of story. There are too many debates on the forum about this topic. The girl with Char in Capri looks like Vanina, is she? I wonder if Felix is there too. If he's not, it might be good for their relationship to spend a bit of time apart. Too much time together usually isn't healthy for any relationship. I want to go to Capri now. I love seeing these pics of the shopping district. Just like last summer, it's fun to note the different stores Char and Co. breezing by (Ferragamo, LV, the Embassy Bar, Swarovski....) Anyone note what store her blue shopping bag is from? Just curious, as usual...... Capri looks like a fun place. It seems a lot more crowded and more youthful than Ponza. Judging from the pics last summer of Char and family on Ponza, it seems like Ponza has more of a family draw.

petritheturtle said:
But when you purchase cocaine you fund druglords. Bad karma.

Funding cigarette companies is not any better, though. Case in point: The movie The Insider. But this my last utterance on the subject. My lips are sealed. No more cigarette discussion from me. It's an overly-discussed topic on the forum. The Casiraghis smoke. It's their choice. A bad one, yes, for many reasons, but don't we all make our share of bad choices? No one is perfect or ever can be. There's my soap box moment for the day.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I'm sorry, that pink outfit is horrible. LOL. It makes her look enormous (I wouldn't be surprised if it sparks more pregancy rumors), and it reveals way too much of her breasts. I like the white jeans in the other pics.

Why does Charlotte keep 'checking' herself out? :eek:
Leave 'em alone! :D
20h7wwz.jpg

Bruno and Cordon Press

Carlos said:
Why does Charlotte keep 'checking' herself out? :eek:
Leave 'em alone! :D

Bruno and Cordon Press
Carlos, it's not the first time!!! I've seen so many pics of Charlotte "Touching herself"! I don't know why she does that. It's funny though. :D

Funny post Carlos, I think she gets it from her mom. I've seen Caro do that a couple times as well.

Don't worry Charlotte, they're still there sweetheart...:D. And I don't think she has to worry about the girls going anywhere for a long, long, LONG time!

Ani

anag said:
Funny post Carlos, I think she gets it from her mom. I've seen Caro do that a couple times as well.

Don't worry Charlotte, they're still there sweetheart...:D. And I don't think she has to worry about the girls going anywhere for a long, long, LONG time!

Ani

Really? I don't remember Caro doing it too but I am not surprised! Caro can be pretty freaky too (haha, just kidding, I love Caroline).
Charlotte likes to touch herself and poke her tummy out in a slouchy position that makes her look preggers. I've wondered before if she does it because she is having fun with us. Like, "Hey, guys, I know you're watching me, check this out! Don't ya wish you could get a feel of these?"
Or "Check me out, I love my tummy, don't ya wanna know what's growing inside?" :p
:D

i remember seeing a pic at east news of her at the horse jumping event cupping her boob with one hand while watching the competition.
i could never do that so freely in public like char

Last edited:
CasiraghiTrio said:
Like, "Hey, guys, I know you're watching me, check this out! Don't ya wish you could get a feel of these?"
Or "Check me out, I love my tummy, don't ya wanna know what's growing inside?" :p
As Austin Powers says: "Grrr! Oh, behave!" :D

i remember seeing a pic at east news of her at the horse jumping event cupping her boob with one hand while watching the competition.
louisgarrel, I guess you are talking about these pics... am i right?
(source CLASOS)
boob.jpg boob2.jpg

wow I have never seen a picture of that! I'm mildly shocked!! This is quite weird but funny in a freaky way... Are there more pics??

Last edited:
I've seen some ladies do that. Usually they're complaining of their bra or their top wear.

Last edited:
Bob Sacamano said:
As Austin Powers says: "Grrr! Oh, behave!" :D

louisgarrel, I guess you are talking about these pics... am i right?
(source CLASOS)

yeah, those are the ones, great job in finding them.
it's amazing that she dosn't care about doing that in plain view of many cameras

Leaving a little bit the "boob" thing:p , I don't understand why Charlotte uses dresses like this one, she looks pregnant with that dress
I wonder if she doesn't see it... :(

In quite a few pictures, Charlotte looks like she is in pain, or has aches and pains. She seems to hold or touch the painful parts of her body and grimaces. I wonder if it is due to exercise (sore muscles), or riding fall pains that won't go away, or if she gets migraines, or is heat intolerant, but the girl often looks like she is physically uncomfortable.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Really? I don't remember Caro doing it too but I am not surprised! Caro can be pretty freaky too (haha, just kidding, I love Caroline).
Charlotte likes to touch herself and poke her tummy out in a slouchy position that makes her look preggers. I've wondered before if she does it because she is having fun with us. Like, "Hey, guys, I know you're watching me, check this out! Don't ya wish you could get a feel of these?"

There is one picture I recall of Caro doing that on Pacha, the one where she is in the room with a robe on and Pierre is next to her with a camera looking out.

Ani

iloveroyals said:
In quite a few pictures, Charlotte looks like she is in pain, or has aches and pains. She seems to hold or touch the painful parts of her body and grimaces. I wonder if it is due to exercise (sore muscles), or riding fall pains that won't go away, or if she gets migraines, or is heat intolerant, but the girl often looks like she is physically uncomfortable.

Funny, my mum said just the same when I showed her these pictures. :D

Paula** said:
Leaving a little bit the "boob" thing:p , I don't understand why Charlotte uses dresses like this one, she looks pregnant with that dress
I wonder if she doesn't see it... :(

I think that's nonsense. Charlotte looks beautiful and comfortable in her skin. She has a fabulous body and gorgeous face. First people complained she was to skinny, now she looks 'pregnant'. What is your norm then, Nicole Richie? I'm so happy Charlotte has more personality and character than to let how she wants to look be decided by others.

marina18 said:
I think that's nonsense. Charlotte looks beautiful and comfortable in her skin. She has a fabulous body and gorgeous face. First people complained she was to skinny, now she looks 'pregnant'. What is your norm then, Nicole Richie? I'm so happy Charlotte has more personality and character than to let how she wants to look be decided by others.

She does look very good, doesn't she? To attempt to answer Paula, I'm just guessing but she might be choosing these style of clothes because of the summer weather on the Med, what with how humid the Med coastal areas are. Last summer, she also chose to wear these rather lose fitting sundresses and blouses. I just think that style of clothing is the culprit for making her tummy seem more protruded than usual. But it seems to be a practical choice for the weather. It's all about being comfortable for Charlotte, you know that. :)

marina18 said:

I know,
I just made a comment, and i still thinking she's gorgeous and has a nice body, but just like the last summer she wear dresses that make her look pregnant, and that's why started the last summer's rumors!

it's not that charlotte is fat-- far from it. instead, she seems to gain weight first on her stomach, which isn't helped by the fact that she wears very unflattering things like empire waists and blousy tops. so we're not complaining about her being huge-- we're just noticing her healthy appearance and wondering why she wears those clothes.

that being said, i think she looks a lot better with a "love bump" than she did a few years ago, as skeletor in a bikini

anna

These loose fitting dresses are very much the fashion this summer and are perfect for the hot weather. They scream "summer!" better than any other form of clothing, cool you off when they flow with a breeze, let you breathe and are so feminine! It's not hard to see why Charlotte would favor them. Charlotte is a jewel of a girl, more unusual than any of the other royal young women, with that special something Hitschcock had seen in her grand-mother, Grace Kelly. An extraordinary girl.

lafleur said:
it's not that charlotte is fat-- far from it. instead, she seems to gain weight first on her stomach, which isn't helped by the fact that she wears very unflattering things like empire waists and blousy tops. so we're not complaining about her being huge-- we're just noticing her healthy appearance and wondering why she wears those clothes.

that being said, i think she looks a lot better with a "love bump" than she did a few years ago, as skeletor in a bikini

anna

Well-said. She really has a perfect body when all is said and done. Her body has filled out just enough to make her look natural and healthy (and take away that super skinny she, and so many girls her age, had in earlier-mid teens). yet as you pointed out, she is far from overweight.
But I think her choice of attire is usually about what is comfortable for her.
She knows the world adores her so she has never felt a need to try to please us. And yet we are pleased anyway.... This brings to mind a comment someone made at TFS awhile ago. Charlotte dresses for herself only, and we just end up liking it anyway. Even if we have reservations about the clothes by themselves, it's the nonchalant way that she wears everything ("so haughty, so breezy" to quote another TFS tongue-in-cheek comment) that makes her adorable.

The source for this pic is Olycom. I have a question about it, not sure if it's from this summer or last summer or the summer before that. I am guessing it is from the summer 2004 but I never saw it before.... thought there might be a chance it's new.

verde320053xm.jpg

It is from last summer, i have it saved on my computer :D

I was away for a long time and there are so many and beautiful pics of Charlotte and her family.She seems just great to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom