The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 12:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

IN the pics of the wedding, Andreas girlfriend is wearing the same prada dress that Queen Rania wore and that Mary wore as a skirt.

Old 07-28-2006, 01:43 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Why don't you direct your sarcasm at Caroline in a personal letter? give her suggestions about where to go to evade the paparazzi, huh? Or do you think the paparazzi would track them down anywhere? hmmmmmmmm
wow, did anyone ever tell you, discussion can occur without either party taking any disagreement as a direct attack or insult @ them.I think how you deliver your comments sometimes comes across as pretty nasty, you should learn basic decorum when responding to plp

ps. can s/o tell me where charlotte 'nipple' is hanging out? I've seen these pictures on her family yatch, but i don't see any nipple being exposed

Old 07-28-2006, 05:03 AM
Majesty

Okay ladies & gentlemen, please get back on topic. This thread is still a Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Thread and not a 'Why do we want or don't want to see Paparazzi pics' thread.

Thanks for your cooperation,

tbhrc
Monaco Moderator
Old 07-30-2006, 01:01 AM
Commoner

Who is she kissing in the club pics?

(Direct source: eternalmuse. Pics from: Brainpix, deadline, gettyimages,
scans of Hola and Flash magazines.)
Click image for larger version

Name:	relogio.jpg
Views:	622
Size:	193.4 KB
ID:	257221

Forgive me for bringing back this discussion, but I noticed something new (I didn’t see anyone else mention it before).
Felix apparently always wore his watch on his left wrist, but the "other" guy is wearing it on his right wrist.
I think this is a valid evidence, but it is not conclusive at all…
My (irrelevant) opinion: it’s not Felix in the club pictures. Not only for this "watch controversy"… I also considered other points like the height, the hair…
Old 07-30-2006, 01:36 AM
Nobility

are very own private detective has stumbled on some convincing evidence.
judging the photos it seems Felix is pretty loyal to the side he wears his watch on
i for one don't really buy that the guy in the photo is Felix, based on the height and and body form
but even with this new discovery, i will still have to wait for new pics, for it's still seems to close to call
Old 07-30-2006, 10:01 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sacamano
Forgive me for bringing back this discussion, but I noticed something new (I didn’t see anyone else mention it before).
Felix apparently always wore his watch on his left wrist, but the "other" guy is wearing it on his right wrist
Maybe he switched it to the other wrist because he was getting tan lines on his left wrist. LOL. I'm conflicted as to whether I want it to be true that it was a picture of a new guy. I like that Charlotte shows she has the maturity to be in a stable relationship. But she is so young and so beautiful - I feel like she should not be tied down to one person at so young an age.
Old 07-30-2006, 10:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyEsquire
Maybe he switched it to the other wrist because he was getting tan lines on his left wrist. LOL. I'm conflicted as to whether I want it to be true that it was a picture of a new guy. I like that Charlotte shows she has the maturity to be in a stable relationship. But she is so young and so beautiful - I feel like she should not be tied down to one person at so young an age.
I think that it is none of OUR business to felicitate or to blame her for changing partner (if she did so). She is young, single, with no children, and she is free to live her life. Having a relationship on 18 and after 2 years to change is absolutely normal, if she wants to change, but it is also normal if she wants to keep this relationship for her entire life. There is no rule to dictate, it is her life, and up to now she showed that she can live it, with class and dignity, and this is independant of the fact if she kept Felix or not.

And a funny think. If this kiss was just a hidden kiss with somebody else..... we can be sure that NOW Felix is aware
Old 07-30-2006, 01:13 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
I think that it is none of OUR business to felicitate or to blame her for changing partner (if she did so). She is young, single, with no children, and she is free to live her life. Having a relationship on 18 and after 2 years to change is absolutely normal, if she wants to change, but it is also normal if she wants to keep this relationship for her entire life. There is no rule to dictate, it is her life, and up to now she showed that she can live it, with class and dignity, and this is independant of the fact if she kept Felix or not.

And a funny think. If this kiss was just a hidden kiss with somebody else..... we can be sure that NOW Felix is aware
I agree fandesacs2003.
Old 07-30-2006, 02:44 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
I think that it is none of OUR business to felicitate or to blame her for changing partner (if she did so).
Well of course its none of our business. Thats hardly the point. Nothing she does in her life is any of our business. None of us come to this site to look at pictures of the Casiraghis, catch up on news of them or offer our opinions because we believe that this is our business to do so. We do so because it is entertaining to us.
Old 07-31-2006, 04:07 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina8675
Hello all, I'm back from the Provence and I haven't see this pretty nice family in St Remy :) !!

Well, I saw this pic of charlotte and I was wondering what's wrong with her hair?? Maybe you should save this pic once and zoom in on her hair. This is really strange, isn't it?
Old 07-31-2006, 10:04 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by amelie_bracke
Hello all, I'm back from the Provence and I haven't see this pretty nice family in St Remy :) !!

Well, I saw this pic of charlotte and I was wondering what's wrong with her hair?? Maybe you should save this pic once and zoom in on her hair. This is really strange, isn't it?
Also I when I saw the photo for the first time did not understand what had happened to charlotte's hair but looking better at it I think that they moved by the wind
Old 07-31-2006, 10:29 AM
Commoner

Um, sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm new here and I was just wondering: What exactly is Felix? Is he a prince or just some (I'm assuming) rich guy with a lot of connections?
Old 07-31-2006, 12:12 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by artificial_sprite
Um, sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm new here and I was just wondering: What exactly is Felix? Is he a prince or just some (I'm assuming) rich guy with a lot of connections?
Felix is nothing special. He's more or less a normal young man. His father is a lawyer and his mother is active in art business. So, this family can afford them more than the middle class, but they are not extremely rich as you should think...
Old 07-31-2006, 01:39 PM
Gentry

Well, if that's not felix, we now know what type of guy (physically) atracts her.
Old 07-31-2006, 04:35 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Felix is nothing special.......
He's going out with Charlotte Casiraghi!!!! That's something special.
Old 07-31-2006, 07:22 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos
He's going out with Charlotte Casiraghi!!!! That's something special.
Carlos, maybe he lost his mojo...
Old 07-31-2006, 08:28 PM
Aristocracy

Wicked!!!
Old 07-31-2006, 10:17 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sacamano
Carlos, maybe he lost his mojo...
I think he's lost his mojo too, it seems he's out of the picture. Well put Bob, well put!

Ani
Old 07-31-2006, 10:19 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Felix is nothing special. He's more or less a normal young man. His father is a lawyer and his mother is active in art business. So, this family can afford them more than the middle class, but they are not extremely rich as you should think...
I thought Felix belonged to a wealthy family I mean, a rich family like, let's say, Tatiana's family.

Nevermore - Believe In Nothing

http://www.myspace.com/mveronicass
Old 08-01-2006, 03:39 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veroka
I thought Felix belonged to a wealthy family I mean, a rich family like, let's say, Tatiana's family.
A good family, wealthy, but not like Tati. Tati's family ows more than half of Columbia
this is more that rich !!!!

Closed Thread