Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 19 : July 2006 - Aug.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunflower1 said:
I read on another royal website that there was a concert in her honor..is that correct?

Does anyone else have any additional info on this? Who was there? What kind of music?

Thanks
:flowers:

No, it wasn't a concert for her, they just played the Happy Birthday song for her and then went on with their set list. It was the Monte Carlo Philharmonic, it was held in the Palais Princier, an outdoor concert in the courtyard. Princess Caroline, Prince Albert, his guest, Ernst and Charlotte's (ex?)boyfriend Felix were there among other people.

Ani

From the concert, yes, you can find them here in the currenteventsthread of the Princely family of Monaco.
From a private birthdayparty, no, not that I know.

i read an article in an american gossip magazine that there was a kidnaping threat on char and her brothers, did anyone hear about it?

imane44 said:
i read an article in an american gossip magazine that there was a kidnaping threat on char and her brothers, did anyone hear about it?

Ummm yeah......we might have heard something about that.. :).

We had a whole thread devoted to it I believe, it was a topic of great discussion for a while.

Ani

yeap, and the person planned to kidnap the trio was arrested by the police. he was mentally disturbed according to the article.

Charlotte on the cover of Novella 2000 current issue.

Last edited:
It just looks like he's blowing his nose and nope, I have no idea who that guy is. Sorry..

Ani

gabby_windsor said:
I agree. But i would take it a step further and suggest that she's not stylish at all. She wears designer clothes which is all i can really say for example the numerous Chanel outfits she's worn are usually worn exactly as they were worn on the runway, she doesn't mix in her own point of view in at all. She dresses nicely but certainly not an icon in the making. She's a beautiful girl who looks dignified and classic but nothing out of the ordinary in style department.

I fully agree with you. She wears a lot of Chanel because Lagerfeld is a family friend, wether it suits her or not, and she wears the utfits with exactly the same accesories shown on the runway, Chanel from head to toe. That certainly is NOT a mark of style but rather of poor fashion sense.

Ariel said:
They said she broke off with him and make him cry, they have a picture of him on the cover and it looks like someone crying but this is very hard to believe.

They also have a picture of her with another guy, http://novella2000.corriere.it/archive/new/attualita/2006/charlotte.html. Do anybody know who is he?

To me, it's just stupid gossip. Felix was with her on her birthday, less than a week ago and we have seen many pic of them both together this summer. It's stupid to expect that they are going to be together all the time. I mean. The guy must have family and friends, he is not going to spend all his holydays with Char's family.
By the way, I hate it when they insinuate that she may be a bit overweigh. The girl is fine, slim, healthy. Why do always magazines insist in an anorexic look as the ideal?

he is not as rich as Tatiana but he neither is middle class. His family is rich (maybe not that rich compared to the Santo Domingos) but rich anyway. He's father is not just a lawyer, but a very prestigious one, and her mother is not just into the art business, she is an important collector herself, and for that you need to have a lot of money.
So, I will say that he is several steps bellow the Santo domingo and the Hannover but he still is a rich guy.

Last edited:
His dad is actually more than a lawyer. Antoine Winckler is a judge.:flowers:

parislibra said:
Charlotte has inherited her mother's fashion sense, not so much in what she wears, but how she wears her clothing. Be it jeans or a formal gown, both women have a terrific presence and a great sense of self. Needless to say, genetically, Charlotte has been blessed on both sides and now that she has come into her own, I think we're just seeing the beginning of the Charlotte era.

I'm sorry but I totally disagree with you. Charlotte had a terrific presence when she was 15 but now she is just the opposite of that. She's got a beautiful face, a nice body, an incredible wardrobre, and neverthless she does not shine. She seems shy and akward plenty of times, can't hold hrself properly, walks with her body half shrunken. To me, it is clear that she has not inherited her mother's presence.

anag said:
No no, you can't see them, she kept them covered. Good Charlotte!

Ani

iI've been on holydays and come a bit late to this discussion but I don't get it. Why is it so good that she managed to keep her nipples covered? Will we faint in shock and horror if we see them??
I mean, I think it's wrong that the paparazzi do things like that but, for god's sake! we are in summer! men walk around all the time showing their nipples and as long as I can tell they are not diferent from women's nipples!!! What charlotte should do is follow her top-less friend example and get rid of the bikini top to sunbathe as most young people in europe do, poor girl!

Tutú said:
and she wears the utfits with exactly the same accesories shown on the runway, Chanel from head to toe.

once again, a sweeping statement without any proof to back it up. Do you have comparison pictures to back up the statement that this is "Always" the case? If not, then the statement means nothing. What is the source because I can think of times when she wore original accessories.

Tutú said:
iI've been on holydays and come a bit late to this discussion but I don't get it. Why is it so good that she managed to keep her nipples covered? Will we faint in shock and horror if we see them??
I mean, I think it's wrong that the paparazzi do things like that but, for god's sake! we are in summer! men walk around all the time showing their nipples and as long as I can tell they are not diferent from women's nipples!!! What charlotte should do is follow her top-less friend example and get rid of the bikini top to sunbathe as most young people in europe do, poor girl!

Oh my, you misunderstood. I'm totally with you Tutú, I think Charlotte should be able to sunbathe just like anyone else. It's not that I'm applauding her for keeping her nipples covered, I'm saying that it's good that she kept them covered from the paparazzi! No we will not faint in shock or horror, I'm from Miami Beach, people sunbathe here everyday of the summer. It's a norm for me, I have nothing against it. I actually celebrate it, as do most people around me. In my opinion we are the closest thing to Europe in the US, mentality wise (Miamians I mean). So, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

Ani

Tutu, I think you should realize that everyone has their own opinion on that. It doesn't matter what mine is because the point is, you should just leave the topic alone because not every person will agree on that. Sometimes people can be really judgemental of others and it's very annoying. So what if some people have a problem with something? They have a right to their opinion.

CasiraghiTrio said:
once again, a sweeping statement without any proof to back it up. Do you have comparison pictures to back up the statement that this is "Always" the case? If not, then the statement means nothing. What is the source because I can think of times when she wore original accessories.

I did not say she does it always. She does it sometimes. But she does. And it's not very classy.

anag said:
Oh my, you misunderstood. I'm totally with you Tutú, I think Charlotte should be able to sunbathe just like anyone else. It's not that I'm applauding her for keeping her nipples covered, I'm saying that it's good that she kept them covered from the paparazzi! No we will not faint in shock or horror, I'm from Miami Beach, people sunbathe here everyday of the summer. It's a norm for me, I have nothing against it. I actually celebrate it, as do most people around me. In my opinion we are the closest thing to Europe in the US, mentality wise (Miamians I mean). So, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

Ani
I'm sorry too. I'm glad that we agree on that.

Tutú said:
Why is it so good that she managed to keep her nipples covered? Will we faint in shock and horror if we see them??

Personally I think it is indeed "good" that she managed to cover up some parts of herself and that she is not a "poor girl" at all for that. I recognize the cultural differences between us, and I totally respect your opinions, and I expect you to respect mine, thank you.

Now...
Anybody got the latest Vanity Fair? What does it say about Charlotte?? Tnx.

Vanity Fair put Charlotte on their best dressed list. Then they had some info that we already know (eg. birthdate, boyfriend,etc.).

^^^ That's priceless !!! :ROFLMAO: ^^^ Watch out though , ya might get sued ... :wacko:

felix and charlotte are still together. a spanish magazine has showed some recent pics of them both together just yesterday. you can see them doing some shopping in an italian harbour and sunbathing on felix parent's yatch with his family. charlotte is wearing nice clothtes on land but dresses like my grand-ma on the yatch

Tutú said:
felix and charlotte are still together. a spanish magazine has showed some recent pics of them both together just yesterday. you can see them (...) sunbathing on felix parent's yatch with his family. charlotte is wearing nice clothtes on land but dresses like my grand-ma on the yatch

Yes, I saw these pictures in Hola magazine. They were kissing, so I presume they are still together.

Regina said:
Yes, I saw these pictures in Hola magazine. They were kissing, so I presume they are still together.

You have new pictures of Charlotte and Felix you have not shared with us!!?? Hmmm, this is serious. We may have to think long and hard about your punishment.....

LadyEsquire said:
You have new pictures of Charlotte and Felix you have not shared with us!!?? Hmmm, this is serious. We may have to think long and hard about your punishment.....

Who told I wouldn't share them? ;) Punishment? ha ha, aren't you in the wrong forum? :rolleyes: :lol:

(scanned from Caras magazine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom