The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 03:22 AM
Gentry

How does that headline on PDV translate? The 100 most beautiful (blank) on the planet? I wonder if Chapters gets PDV. I may have to stop in and flip through it. :)

Old 07-26-2006, 09:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Principessa Cano
How does that headline on PDV translate? The 100 most beautiful (blank) on the planet? I wonder if Chapters gets PDV. I may have to stop in and flip through it. :)
I think it translates "The world's most beautiful/best matches":)

Old 07-26-2006, 09:27 AM
Majesty

Bruno Press

Quote:
Charlotte Casiraghi, figlia di Carolina di Monaco al ristorante 'Anema e Core' di Capri con alcune amiche. Carolina di Monaco ha lasciato l'isola a bordo della barca Pacha III e Charlotte ha passato la serata nel famoso locale di Capri fino a notte fonda cantando e ballando sui ritmi partenopei. La principessa non era in compagnia del fidanzato Felix (si vocifera che tra i due il rapporto sia ormai finito).
google translation:

Quote:
Charlotte Casiraghi, daughter of Carolina di Monaco to the restaurant “Anema and Core” of Goats with some friends. Carolina di Monaco has left the island to edge of the boat Pacha III and Charlotte has passed the evening in the famous premises of Goats until deep night singing and dancing on the partenopei rhythms. The prince was not in company of the fiancèe Felix (vocifera that between the two relationship by now she is ended).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Charlotte01.jpg
Views:	1531
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	256945   Click image for larger version

Name:	Charlotte04.jpg
Views:	688
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	256946   Click image for larger version

Name:	Charlotte05.jpg
Views:	1463
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	256947   Click image for larger version

Name:	Charlotte08.jpg
Views:	450
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	256948  

Name:	Charlotte10.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	256949   Click image for larger version

Name:	Charlotte12.jpg
Views:	426
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	256950   Click image for larger version

Name:	Charlotte14.jpg
Views:	1278
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	256951   Click image for larger version

Name:	Charlotte16.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	256952  

Name:	Charlotte18.jpg
Views:	380
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	256953  
Old 07-26-2006, 09:37 AM
Courtier

So the relationship between Charlotte and Felix is over?
i can't believe it lol if is it good or bad, I don't know :p
but, i hope she enjoys her friends now and go out a lot, have fun e stuff...

btw, thank you tbhrc for the new pics
Old 07-26-2006, 10:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula**
So the relationship between Charlotte and Felix is over?
i can't believe it lol if is it good or bad, I don't know :p
but, i hope she enjoys her friends now and go out a lot, have fun e stuff...

btw, thank you tbhrc for the new pics
He was not there, that does not mean that they broke, he may be working for his studies somewhere, or he may be with his family.

And for me in this disco pic, kissing, it is Felix.

They seem so in love in the Monaco Jumping competition
Old 07-26-2006, 11:00 AM

The restaurant looks nice, looks very "normal." No wonder Eugenie seems uncomfortable! haha, just KIDDING! Poor Eugenie, she is not getting very nice treatment by some of us lately. I'll do my best to be nice about her. She hasn't done anything to me, so I guess it's kinda wrong to be otherwise. :)
Old 07-26-2006, 11:30 AM
Courtier

Little information for the non Italians: "Anema e Core" is both a restaurant and sort of night club where a big band plays traditional songs to entertain the customers; often customers are invited to join in the singing (even on stage) and dance around or on tables. It's quite typical so a lot of people go there when they are in Capri (it's often fully booked, because it's quite small).
As for Capri and Ponza, they are both entertaining, but Ponza is "hipper" and full of teenagers, because it is less expensive and posh. In Capri there are slightly "older" people (many 30 something) or families, because as I've said it is more expensive, and because Ponza being smaller, teenager prefer to go in a place when they are likely to be less controlled by the parents...
Old 07-26-2006, 11:35 AM

Charlotte does seem kinda sad in a lot of the new pics though. More than sad, really. Distracted. But that could just be her missing him because he is with his family or busy with something else, as fandesacs2003 and Beatrice suggest could be the case.
Old 07-26-2006, 11:40 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by anag
Is she number one? She's got the biggest picture on the page? Do tell....

I'd buy PDV, but I can't get it here in Miami, and I'm not in Europe anymore so I can't buy any till Christmas time. I'd love to read it SO much!!!

Ani
Well if you go to your local Barnes and Noble or Borders, I'm sure you'll be able to find it there. Those bookstores usually have an international section!! But it if they do have an international section then they might be a week or two late, well that's the way it is here where I live (then again I do live on the other side of the continent )
Old 07-26-2006, 12:05 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_rain3075
Well if you go to your local Barnes and Noble or Borders, I'm sure you'll be able to find it there. Those bookstores usually have an international section!! But it if they do have an international section then they might be a week or two late, well that's the way it is here where I live (then again I do live on the other side of the continent )
Thanks for the info, I've never noticed if Barnes and Noble has international magazines, I've only seen international newspapers. I'll be sure to check though, THANK YOU.

As for Charlotte, she looks like a one mean tambourine player... ! And I have to agree, just because Felix wasn't there doesn't mean anything, I still have faith!

Ani
Old 07-26-2006, 01:22 PM
Aristocracy

Are there any pictures from the Monaco jumping competition?I believe that she is very young to meet the love and warmth in the eyes of one man.Why the persistance that Felix is working and other excuses?
I would like to remind that the girl named Eugene Niarchos carries the name of a greek legend,not just a tycoon.Who is hte other girl?
Old 07-26-2006, 02:23 PM
Majesty

You can find tons of pictures of this years Jumping Event in this thread:

International Jumping de Monte-Carlo - June 2006
Old 07-27-2006, 07:10 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daytona
Are there any pictures from the Monaco jumping competition?I believe that she is very young to meet the love and warmth in the eyes of one man.Why the persistance that Felix is working and other excuses?
I would like to remind that the girl named Eugene Niarchos carries the name of a greek legend,not just a tycoon.Who is hte other girl?
Hey Daytona if you mean the one who was in Italy with Charlotte and Eugenie she is her friend Vanina Mandeli
Old 07-27-2006, 08:48 AM
Nobility

OOOppsss !
Charlotte involontary nude
( http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/gossip/...lo320692.shtml )

Old 07-27-2006, 08:58 AM
Commoner

I'm not one to rave about privacy for royals. I mean, I love having new pics of them as much as anyone. But this last one above really bothers me. The sight of a young girl having to try to hide under a towel as photographers do their best to shoot pictures of her exposed breast is kind of heart breaking.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyEsquire
I'm not one to rave about privacy for royals. I mean, I love having new pics of them as much as anyone. But this last one above really bothers me. The sight of a young girl having to try to hide under a towel as photographers do their best to shoot pictures of her exposed breast is kind of heart breaking.
Fully agree. I do not see where is the interest, to catch her on pic in these situations........ she did not made on purpose, end even if... she is free to. She is in her private place (the boat) and not inthe 5th avenue....
Old 07-27-2006, 09:56 AM
Aristocracy

I also agree.Clearly in any case photographers are violating her privacy.It is really a shame for any individual not to be able to enjoy private moments.The only way to protect her privacy is to file a suit like Caroline did (Hannover versus Germany).
Old 07-27-2006, 11:44 AM
Courtier

there are pictures of her at that wedding, of her cousin's. i dont know if im allowed to post the link here...she looks pretty in pink. may i copy the link here?

here are the link. credit goes to the website :eternalmuse.co.uk. i dotnknow who the photographer is.
http://eternalmuse.co.uk/slides/char..._2006_001.html
http://eternalmuse.co.uk/slides/char..._2006_002.html
http://eternalmuse.co.uk/slides/char..._2006_003.html
http://eternalmuse.co.uk/slides/char..._2006_004.html
http://eternalmuse.co.uk/slides/char..._2006_005.html
http://eternalmuse.co.uk/slides/char..._2006_006.html
Old 07-27-2006, 12:31 PM
Majesty

You can find all those pics in this thread:

Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 1

The owner of that site, Carlos , got those pics from this forum..... The sign whereby you can recognize those pics is my pink watermark.......
Old 07-27-2006, 12:44 PM
Commoner

Wow, that dress is a very flattering cut for her - the chest, the waist, everything about it. This looks so much better on her than those maternity dresses she sometimes wears.