Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 19 : July 2006 - Aug.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does that headline on PDV translate? The 100 most beautiful (blank) on the planet? I wonder if Chapters gets PDV. I may have to stop in and flip through it. :)

Principessa Cano said:
How does that headline on PDV translate? The 100 most beautiful (blank) on the planet? I wonder if Chapters gets PDV. I may have to stop in and flip through it. :)

I think it translates "The world's most beautiful/best matches":)

Bruno Press

Charlotte Casiraghi, figlia di Carolina di Monaco al ristorante 'Anema e Core' di Capri con alcune amiche. Carolina di Monaco ha lasciato l'isola a bordo della barca Pacha III e Charlotte ha passato la serata nel famoso locale di Capri fino a notte fonda cantando e ballando sui ritmi partenopei. La principessa non era in compagnia del fidanzato Felix (si vocifera che tra i due il rapporto sia ormai finito).

google translation:

Charlotte Casiraghi, daughter of Carolina di Monaco to the restaurant “Anema and Core” of Goats with some friends. Carolina di Monaco has left the island to edge of the boat Pacha III and Charlotte has passed the evening in the famous premises of Goats until deep night singing and dancing on the partenopei rhythms. The prince was not in company of the fiancèe Felix (vocifera that between the two relationship by now she is ended).

Attachments

• Charlotte01.jpg
    Charlotte01.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,718
  • Charlotte04.jpg
    Charlotte04.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 848
  • Charlotte05.jpg
    Charlotte05.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1,638
  • Charlotte08.jpg
    Charlotte08.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 640
  • Charlotte10.jpg
    Charlotte10.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 614
  • Charlotte12.jpg
    Charlotte12.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 759
  • Charlotte14.jpg
    Charlotte14.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1,723
  • Charlotte16.jpg
    Charlotte16.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 527
  • Charlotte18.jpg
    Charlotte18.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 604
So the relationship between Charlotte and Felix is over?
i can't believe it lol if is it good or bad, I don't know :p
but, i hope she enjoys her friends now and go out a lot, have fun e stuff...

btw, thank you tbhrc for the new pics :D

Paula** said:
So the relationship between Charlotte and Felix is over?
i can't believe it lol if is it good or bad, I don't know :p
but, i hope she enjoys her friends now and go out a lot, have fun e stuff...

btw, thank you tbhrc for the new pics :D

He was not there, that does not mean that they broke, he may be working for his studies somewhere, or he may be with his family.

And for me in this disco pic, kissing, it is Felix.

They seem so in love in the Monaco Jumping competition :eek:

The restaurant looks nice, looks very "normal." No wonder Eugenie seems uncomfortable! haha, just KIDDING! Poor Eugenie, she is not getting very nice treatment by some of us lately. I'll do my best to be nice about her. She hasn't done anything to me, so I guess it's kinda wrong to be otherwise. :)

Little information for the non Italians: "Anema e Core" is both a restaurant and sort of night club where a big band plays traditional songs to entertain the customers; often customers are invited to join in the singing (even on stage) and dance around or on tables. It's quite typical so a lot of people go there when they are in Capri (it's often fully booked, because it's quite small).
As for Capri and Ponza, they are both entertaining, but Ponza is "hipper" and full of teenagers, because it is less expensive and posh. In Capri there are slightly "older" people (many 30 something) or families, because as I've said it is more expensive, and because Ponza being smaller, teenager prefer to go in a place when they are likely to be less controlled by the parents...

Charlotte does seem kinda sad in a lot of the new pics though. More than sad, really. Distracted. But that could just be her missing him because he is with his family or busy with something else, as fandesacs2003 and Beatrice suggest could be the case.

anag said:
Is she number one? She's got the biggest picture on the page? Do tell....

I'd buy PDV, but I can't get it here in Miami, and I'm not in Europe anymore so I can't buy any till Christmas time. I'd love to read it SO much!!!

Ani

Well if you go to your local Barnes and Noble or Borders, I'm sure you'll be able to find it there. Those bookstores usually have an international section!! But it if they do have an international section then they might be a week or two late, well that's the way it is here where I live (then again I do live on the other side of the continent :D )

acid_rain3075 said:
Well if you go to your local Barnes and Noble or Borders, I'm sure you'll be able to find it there. Those bookstores usually have an international section!! But it if they do have an international section then they might be a week or two late, well that's the way it is here where I live (then again I do live on the other side of the continent :D )

Thanks for the info, I've never noticed if Barnes and Noble has international magazines, I've only seen international newspapers. I'll be sure to check though, THANK YOU.

As for Charlotte, she looks like a one mean tambourine player... :D! And I have to agree, just because Felix wasn't there doesn't mean anything, I still have faith!

Ani

Are there any pictures from the Monaco jumping competition?I believe that she is very young to meet the love and warmth in the eyes of one man.Why the persistance that Felix is working and other excuses?
I would like to remind that the girl named Eugene Niarchos carries the name of a greek legend,not just a tycoon.Who is hte other girl?

Daytona said:
Are there any pictures from the Monaco jumping competition?I believe that she is very young to meet the love and warmth in the eyes of one man.Why the persistance that Felix is working and other excuses?
I would like to remind that the girl named Eugene Niarchos carries the name of a greek legend,not just a tycoon.Who is hte other girl?
Hey Daytona if you mean the one who was in Italy with Charlotte and Eugenie she is her friend Vanina Mandeli

OOOppsss !:eek:
Charlotte involontary nude
( http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/gossip/articoli/articolo320692.shtml )

origc0articolo320692listatakesitemtake1immaginetakenz8.jpg

I'm not one to rave about privacy for royals. I mean, I love having new pics of them as much as anyone. But this last one above really bothers me. The sight of a young girl having to try to hide under a towel as photographers do their best to shoot pictures of her exposed breast is kind of heart breaking.

LadyEsquire said:
I'm not one to rave about privacy for royals. I mean, I love having new pics of them as much as anyone. But this last one above really bothers me. The sight of a young girl having to try to hide under a towel as photographers do their best to shoot pictures of her exposed breast is kind of heart breaking.

Fully agree. I do not see where is the interest, to catch her on pic in these situations........ she did not made on purpose, end even if... she is free to. She is in her private place (the boat) and not inthe 5th avenue....

I also agree.Clearly in any case photographers are violating her privacy.It is really a shame for any individual not to be able to enjoy private moments.The only way to protect her privacy is to file a suit like Caroline did (Hannover versus Germany).

Wow, that dress is a very flattering cut for her - the chest, the waist, everything about it. This looks so much better on her than those maternity dresses she sometimes wears.

Daytona said:
I also agree.Clearly in any case photographers are violating her privacy.It is really a shame for any individual not to be able to enjoy private moments.The only way to protect her privacy is to file a suit like Caroline did (Hannover versus Germany).

Yeah, but we're being hypocrites (I am guilty as anyone else) because we are soaking up these pics of them on their private boats (their private property!!)
:mad: Angry at myself, not anyone else! Very bad. This gives me a lot of ponder.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Yeah, but we're being hypocrites (I am guilty as anyone else) because we are soaking up these pics of them on their private boats (their private property!!)
:mad: Angry at myself, not anyone else! Very bad. This gives me a lot of ponder.
Don't blame yourself,we all love this family that's why we search for their photos.It's the paparazzi's fault.On the other hand this is his job and the Grimaldis are not only celebs but royalty so people will always be interested in them and they'll always be hunted by the press people.They can't avoid it:rolleyes:

Beatrice said:
Don't blame yourself,we all love this family that's why we search for their photos.It's the paparazzi's fault.On the other hand this is his job and the Grimaldis are not only celebs but royalty so people will always be interested in them and they'll always be hunted by the press people.They can't avoid it:rolleyes:

No, it's not really the paparazzi's fault. It goes back to us in the end. We have the demand. The paparazzi do it because they make money from it. the agencies buy their photos, the magazines buy the agency photos, and we buy the magazines. they wouldn't do it if we didn't buy the magazines.

CasiraghiTrio said:

NO that's no true. We like them. we look for their pics, but we do not ran behind their intimate pics, we do not especially care about Char' bra colour:eek:

Beatrice said:

Your thoughts were also the thoughts of the German court but the court said that every individual has some privacy no matter how much popular they are and how often exposed to the press because of their lifestyle,titles.

Daytona said:
Your thoughts were also the thoughts of the German court but the court said that every individual has some privacy no matter how much popular they are and how often exposed to the press because of their lifestyle,titles.
I think it was the European Court of Human Rights in France.Yes i know that but as we can all see nothing has changed after the Court's desicion.

LadyEsquire said:

I agree. Charlotte is keeping a low profile by wearing normal clothes, doing normal things girls her age do. I think she is doing everything to prevent getting attention. And it is as if we are even more mesmirised by her for these things. And the paparazzi reacts to that by taking more pictures, because they obviously sell. I think all of us Charlotte admirers should really think about the consequences of our admiration. Maybe we shouldn't want to see a new picture of Charlotte everyday. Because if we do, the paparazi will get nastier and nastier. And we don't want Charlotte to change into someone who's paranoid of the press do we... Maybe we shouldn't support this and only want to see pictures of her taken at official happenings, even if that means we get to see less of her. But is that such a high price to pay? Just because we love Charlotte and don't want her to change!

Beatrice said:

I don't agree Beatrice. The paparazzi only takes pictures they know we will want to see. So indirectly yes WE are responsible and CasiraghiTrio is very right. Aren't you hungry for new pictures of Charlotte every time you log into this forum? If we wouldn't buy magazines because Charlotte is in it, the paparazzi would definitely leave her alone, because they don't make money then. It's very easy to point your finger to others, but we definitely have a hand in this as well!

fandesacs2003 said:
NO that's no true. We like them. we look for their pics, but we do not ran behind their intimate pics, we do not especially care about Char' bra colour:eek:
'
I repeat because obviously you missed this very important point: No, it's not really the paparazzi's fault. It goes back to us in the end. We have the demand. The paparazzi do it because they make money from it. the agencies buy their photos, the magazines buy the agency photos, and we buy the magazines. they wouldn't do it if we didn't buy the magazines.

It is our fault. It does all go back to our buying the magazines. That's why the paparazzi do it. our demand fills their pockets.

Beatrice said:
I think it was the European Court of Human Rights in France.Yes i know that but as we can all see nothing has changed after the Court's desicion.

The case ended to the European court just after all internal legal means were used, you are right.Here is the case for those who are interested

http://cmiskp.echr.coe.int/tkp197/view.asp?item=1&portal=hbkm&action=html&highlight=Caroline%20%7C%20of%20%7C%20Monaco%20%7C%20versus%20%7C%20Germany&sessionid=7922458&skin=hudoc-en

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom