Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 18 : May 2006 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 18 of the thread to discuss the current events of Charlotte Casiraghi. Please remember to give credit to the source of your pics.

So Happy Posting!

You can find the old thread here.

I Find News pics of Charlotte in Avignon with felix

(carlota casiraghi yahoo group.hola)Thanks to this great group !!;) :)

charlotte is lovely !:)
escanear00045we.jpg

escanear00034or.jpg

escanear00019ps.jpg

thanks Nina8675 char looks great...i think felix looks extra cute in the pics too....do u know what the artical says...

She looks very relaxed having a good time with her boy ;)
The hat is very funny :p Geez I can't believe she will turn 20 in august :eek:
Times goes by so fast ;]

Thanks for the pictures Nina8675. They are beautyfull.

lose the hat char. otherwise, she looks pretty.

I'm no expert in spanish but from what i can understand it talks of Charlotte's Bohemian Chic style. She gets her style from her mother it goes on to say. Then it talks about Felix's dad being a lawyer and so on.

Thanks for the pics. I'm starting doubting that Char is going to take any of her exams in May this year: she is really travelling around too much for a girl under pressure and preparing for very important exams...Any opinion of our French friends?

Kisses

Last edited:
does anyone know why they were in Avignon? I honesty can't read spanish! Maybe someone can translate!

acid_rain3075 said:
does anyone know why they were in Avignon? I honesty can't read spanish! Maybe someone can translate!

it just says they were waiting for a train. perhaps it was just a stop like when you're flying somewhere, you sometimes stop at different cities before reaching your destination.

Maybe I'm completely off the mark, but Avignon is the city they usually land in when they fly to St. Remy; it might also be the closest train station (for fast trains at least)...Just a wild guess,

Kisses

You're probably right. Avignon is the next bigger town around St Remy. Avignon is close to the motorways that go from Paris to the sea, to Cote D'Azur and spain. St. remy is more in the "back". The railway lines are probably similar.

Great photos! They are really sweet couple...Thanx for pics, Nina!;)

they're sharing the same hat! I don't care what others say, Felix is hot! I'll bet he looks even better in person!

maybe they're going to St Remy for solitude and to study.

I have to wonder, how did he land her! That's got to be the catch of the century!

petritheturtle said:
I'm no expert in spanish but from what i can understand it talks of Charlotte's Bohemian Chic style. She gets her style from her mother it goes on to say. Then it talks about Felix's dad being a lawyer and so on.

That's right. My rough translation in addition - that Charlotte participates in official functions in Monaco, like the recent Rose Ball. And how Felix is a good friend of Pierre. It also mentioned their circle of friends and Tati and Andrea in Paris. Then how the pair (Char and Felix) are photographed at the train station, carrying bags.

The headlines say that Char and Felix (novio- boyfriend) are inseparable and that they are both very chic travellers.

Last edited:
hahaha, she makes him carry all the bags! :eek::D:D

can anyone make out what magazine she is carrying in the bag...it looks like a girl with brown hair and a green shirt...it would be cool to read the same magazine as her

I was wondering the same hihi
but to me it looks like a man with dark hair...

Grace said:
Thanks for the pics. I'm starting doubting that Char is going to take any of her exams in May this year: she is really travelling around too much for a girl under pressure and preparing for very important exams...Any opinion of our French friends?

Kisses
I was thinking the same Grace.Who knows maybe she's too confident for herself.I really wish her the best though..

Or maybe she has a learning technique which allows her to do all the things together, including the fun side. What works for one person might not work for the other. Some people prepare one exam for months, some for a few weeks. Some stay in their rooms for days and nights, others can easily go out almost every night. Who knows maybe she has a really good memory so she doesn't need to much time to rememer. I think it's great if you can allow yourself to relax even when you prepare for an important exam. Pushing your brain overtime can do a lot of harm. That being said, I almost destroyed myself 2 years ago with my exams and I wouldn't wish that for anyone!

in the picture she is reading something, perhaps she is studying while traveling. ahe looks very concentrated on the book she's holding.

I normaly don't like those hats, but it looks really cute on her. she keeps getting prettier. Alot of people loose the looks when they get older, but she isn't.

Thanks for the new and old pics Nina.
About Avignon pics: Nice cowboy hat!! She looks like a Texas Ranger. Look out, Chuck Norris! Hehe...:D
Talking seriously: she is still very charming. God bless Charlotte!! (more? yes)

And just when I thought that he was disappeared (perhaps taken by aliens), Felix Krueger comes back from the dead. A nightmare with no end, unless… never mind.:rolleyes:

Kisses

PS: Monaco GP is coming. Charlotte will be there. Want to bet?

will charlotte be there:) I hope so..maybe even felix?

NEWS PICS of Charlotte at nice airport with Juliette Maillot.
(brunopress)

fr4ol.jpg
g6oo.jpg
gvgf9rb.jpg
thghft2gj.jpg
ht3ka.jpg
b3jl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom