Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 18 : May 2006 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the boulevard st germain is half in the 6e and the 7e arrondissement and she lives in the 7e

I'm wondering why nobody is asking for her address... :D <removed off topic part -tbhrc>

Last edited by a moderator:
LouAnne said:
the boulevard st germain is half in the 6e and the 7e arrondissement and she lives in the 7e

When I was in Paris in March, I was on this rue hoping to catch a glimpse of one of the trio. I didn't, though. :eek:

I've been in paris for the beginning of Roland Garros and I have seen a few matches! At the occasion I also made a turn around the saint-germain des prés quartier but I saw nobody of the casiraghis! but as it seems I've been in the wrong quartier as I've always been in the belief she was living in the 6th arondissement...

I have heard that the most elegant street in Paris is the avenue Fauche.Anybody from Paris can confirm that?

Last edited:
Yes It's a wonderful street very class !! but th real name is Foch !:)

The Grimaldi had/have a flat in Avenue Foch (I think they lived there when Caro and Steph studied in Paris), but I'm pretty sure the Casiraghi don't live there...

Paris is a big town and the Casiraghis are busy, jet-setting people, so even if they are in Paris at the same time as you are, the chances of 'bumping into them' at random is.....well, a needle in a hay stack.;) Whether they in 6e or 7e, they have places that they go that are in all different parts of the city. So expecting them to be confined to one neighborhood or one street is a bit silly, don't you think?:p

CasiraghiTrio said:
Whether they in 6e or 7e, they have places that they go that are in all different parts of the city.
That's for sure.But i'd LOVE to see them.Especially Charlotte.:)

Nina8675 said:
Yes It's a wonderful street very class !! but th real name is Foch !:)
Yes and their appartment is very close to the appartment that Aristotle Onassis has lived and died at the number 78.

tigerlilly2005 said:
no new pics of charlotte? :(

People mag. has a D&G pic if anyone has a scanner. You see the whole dress.

why are there no pics on the net recently? only in the magazines that's pretty strange... in the Spanish magazine Semana is apparently another picture of her! would be nice if somebody could scan all those pics ...

cath85 said:
why are there no pics on the net recently? only in the magazines that's pretty strange... in the Spanish magazine Semana is apparently another picture of her! would be nice if somebody could scan all those pics ...

There are a couple of possible reasons;

1) The Picture Agencies didn't think them important enough to put on the Internet.

2) The Pictures were taken by a freelance Paparazzi not connected to any Picture Agency-they contact magazines directly.

It is most probably reason 2.

Carlos said:
There are a couple of possible reasons;

1) The Picture Agencies didn't think them important enough to put on the Internet.

2) The Pictures were taken by a freelance Paparazzi not connected to any Picture Agency-they contact magazines directly.

It is most probably reason 2.

But People Magazine is not a tabloid. Nor is Point du Vue. Tabloids are usually the only publications that buy directly from paparazzi, I think. The more "respectable" publications go through the agencies. Is that right?

Hi CT,
I think generally you are right but there are bound to be exceptions to the rule- if the paps have missed a photo and the mags want it, I think they are likely to buy it if it is offered them.

Okay, I have deleted several post in this thread because they were so called 'empty posts'. Please take a look at the TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines #3:

Please refrain from making “empty” posts that don’t contribute to discussion at the forum. We consider the following kind of comments “empty” posts:
  • I agree
  • Thanks for the pics.
  • Cool!
  • I haven’t heard anything about it
  • interesting
  • That’s what I thought
  • I Don’t Know
  • Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
  • Me either
  • I believe so
  • I didn’t think they were
  • Just what I Was about to say
  • OK I get it now
  • Can’t wait
  • Very Stunning !!!
  • The Princess is sooo beautiful!
  • You never know
  • What????????!!!!!!!!
  • LOL
  • Not sure
  • Amen!
  • Any pics yet?
  • I love Prince/Princess X!
  • Anything new?
  • What is she doing these days?

As we strive to have a forum that encourages and fosters discussion and furthers our knowledge of royalty, history, social causes, culture, etc., the above kind of comments do not further a discussion or make a thread interesting reading for other members. The success of TRF rests on the opinions and contributions from our members. We would ask that posts add to the discussion and that members give their reasons for thinking as they do. For example, it’s nice to thank members for posting pictures. We all like to know that our efforts are appreciated by others and it makes us happy to continue to post more pictures. However, just saying “Thank you for the pictures” can be empty. Instead, comment on which you picture you like the most and why. Such a comment can foster more discussion or generate questions rather than just looking at endless pictures.

Thanks for your cooperation,

tbhrc
Monaco Moderator

Do you think that Charlotte and Felix are heading on to the Pacha after the horse show because they were walking around with a bunch of luggage and heading towards the boat docks in a couple of the pictures in the other thread.

I don't think so as charlotte will received her exams results.If she pass it she will have to prepare her oral, so no time for a trip.

victoria_89 said:
Do you think that Charlotte and Felix are heading on to the Pacha after the horse show because they were walking around with a bunch of luggage and heading towards the boat docks in a couple of the pictures in the other thread.
I don't know but tomorrow charlotte will get the results of her exams and if she passed she will have to go back to paris, so I don't think she has her summer luggage with her yet.

I dont speak french and i guess im not the only one, so: What is the text saying in the speech bubble ?
By the way: Does anybody happen to know, what mobile charlotte has ?

prana said:
I dont speak french and i guess im not the only one, so: What is the text saying in the speech bubble ?

She is saying "they spotted us!" LOL

It seems that whoever wrote that article has only just noticed she has a boyfriend lol

Wow and the site is from france so you would guess since they have been featured in Point De Vue so many times the writer would have known lol.

Yeah, the pics at Getty of Charlotte from the horse jumping keep referring to Felix as an "unidentified friend" which threw me off, and made me think that was not him (for some reason, he is hard for me to recognize anyway - he is so nondescript). At rexfeatures, they refer to him as Pierre Casiraghi. I wonder why all of a sudden, the news agencies don't seem to know him anymore.

Last edited:
prana said:
By the way: Does anybody happen to know, what mobile charlotte has ?

Hi, prana, I posted the info. about her mobile in the jumping thread. It's on page 2 or 3, I think. sorry I can't get the link now because I have to run. but if I remember correctly it is the nokia 6130 or something. I had the precise info. at the original post in the said thread. sorry I couldn't help more.

Oh well, here you go, I went ahead and procured the post. I remembered wrong before. It's the Nokia 6103 that she has now. Her first flip phone, ever. Very exciting, haha: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/462855-post46.html

Last edited:
soCal girl said:
Charlotte has so much of her mother it's sometimes scary...

I think she was actually cloned! :p Charlotte is so identical to her mother we could get confused with the pictures of a young Caroline and Charlotte in the present. Who can tell them apart? They are like twins born in different generations.
The closest pairs that are like them are Sarah, Duchess of York and her older daughter. And I could add Queen Elizabeth and her daugther Princess Anne as another set of mother-daugther look-alikes.

But back to the Monacos': both Charlotte and Caroline look like their paternal grandmother with a slight variation on the chin, Charlotte and Caroline have a softer chin line than grandma Grimaldi.

louisgarrel said:
char dosn't look to trilled to be there.....i think her time in cannes and monaco wasn't a plesant for her, i mean in all the pics she didn't seem happy....i wonder whats going on with her
I think she is just, as Madonna would say, stricking the pose. Charlotte does not seem to be the type to show a big ear to ear smile or grin when the camera focuses on her. She is just being lady-like and knows her serious-but-not-angry picture looks better. And if you notice her facial muscles seems she was about to smile but the camera click got her first.

Last edited:
Toledo said:
I think she is just, as Madonna would say, stricking the pose. Charlotte does not seem to be the type to show a big ear to ear smile or grin when the camera focuses on her. She is just been lady-like and knows her serious-but-not-angry picture looks better. And if you notice her facial muscles seems she was about to smile but the camera click got her first.

Very good body-language observations, Toledo. My opinion is that what you are saying is true most of the time. I think it's possible she was distracted during these last couple of Monaco appearances (Jumping, Grand Prix) due to the ENS exams. Her friends (Julie, Felix at the jumping; Tatiana, Hubert, her brothers) helped her to have fun a little bit but it worked better at the jumping. She seemed pretty miserable in most pics at the Grand Prix, whereas at the jumping Felix and Julie (and that other chick, who knows who she is) really made her happy. Being around the horses may have contributed to her better state as well! Charlotte prefers horses to race cars anyday! :)

I agree!! As we did not have many pictures of Charlotte as events (other than the recent Red Cross Ball), most of the pictures we had before (during her studies & exam, I mean) were of her seemed distracted and not really happy.... When I saw her pictures at the Grand Prix, I went "wow, Charlotte's here" but then I felt uneasy and kinda sad because she looked uneasy and sad and angry and bla bla...and I went "what's wrong with my favourite girl?"

i am just so relief that she is happy and laughing and enjoying her holiday:) :) :) ;) ;)
i love this girl to pieces:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom