Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 18 : May 2006 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this was the firs time he saw Charlotte and was swept of his feet!:D

Bob Sacamano said:
View attachment 243433

These photos were posted by Nina, 2 weeks ago.
How you can see, the man of the first picture was digitally removed from the second one. And I ask: why? My deduction: he is the Charlotte’s bodyguard, and the magazines would have to keep his identity in secret (I don’t know if magazines have to do this…it’s my guess). The second magazine respected that, the first one didn’t. Is this a kind of cheap conspiracy or do I have some reason? Difficult question…hehe
Sorry for my bad English!:eek:
Auf Wiedersehen!
I think its just becuase the person in the background "disturbes" the photo. The second, edited photo looks better and the focus is entirely on Charlotte

But I have to admit, your theory is much more exiting :)

OMG i just returned from a trip to the south of France iand i just realised that Charlote was in Nice Airport the same as me...ON THE SAME DAY!!!! shame we didnt run into each other...:(

michaelcamel said:
.....................oh sorry MY ( oh) GOD .........do you saw CHARLOTTE MARIE POMELINE CASIRAGHI GRIMALDI OF MONACO what kind of beauty she's too ?

I don't think that's her correct name there buddy.

It's Charlotte Marie Pomeline Casiraghi, without the Grimaldi, and since she doesn't carry a title, I don't think "of Monaco" is used.

M|L said:
I don't think that's her correct name there buddy.

It's Charlotte Marie Pomeline Casiraghi, without the Grimaldi, and since she doesn't carry a title, I don't think "of Monaco" is used.

her name was hyphenated as well in 2002 adding on the grimaldi but no 'of monaco'

Please remember that this is a Current Events Thread. So please get back on topic.

tbhrc

in this week's point de vue there is a pic of char carrying a miu-miu bag from the collection for next autumn! the thing is I think she is dressed the same way she was at the miu-miu party so... I don't really know where the pic has been taken! and unfortunately I can't scan it, so if anybody else has the picture and could scan it... :)

Here's the scan from Point de Vue. It is indeed the same jacket as the one on the Miu Miu show but didn't she wear her hair in a ponytail on that event ? (you could see this big blue earrings, remember ?)
I like the bag, I was wondering where she got it from, maybe a gift for good clients or vip ?

Attachments

• charcasiraghi2.jpg
    charcasiraghi2.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 588
Thank you very much Coquine.
I really love Charlotte's style, I could hear myself all this beautiful bag jacket n stuff, they're beautiful ;)

Coquine said:
Here's the scan from Point de Vue. It is indeed the same jacket as the one on the Miu Miu show but didn't she wear her hair in a ponytail on that event ? (you could see this big blue earrings, remember ?)
I like the bag, I was wondering where she got it from, maybe a gift for good clients or vip ?
Nice find Coquine ;)

Yeah, the same grey jacket from the Miu Miu show is being reworn here in Coquine's scan. Also, the brown overcoat from the Paris Modern Art Museum party in January. The bag is awesome. I like Charlotte's white one better than the other color.

thank you coquine! we had two pictures of char from that evening so far on one she wore the hair in a pony tale on the other one she didn't so she must have changed it during the evening, she always likes to be comfortable and often just puts up her hair when she wants to

You're all welcome ! I wonder what she's doing these days. The last pictures date from two weeks ago. Is she finally taking her exams ? Anybody knows ? I'm so curious to know whether she will be admitted to the ENS. Maybe we'll never know. :(

Coquine said:
You're all welcome ! I wonder what she's doing these days. The last pictures date from two weeks ago. Is she finally taking her exams ? Anybody knows ? I'm so curious to know whether she will be admitted to the ENS. Maybe we'll never know. :(

In the thumbnail Coquine attached, they said she's a brilliant student so she is probably doing fine. Hopefully we will hear some positive news regarding her schooling.

Coquine said:

Probably she got it because she is a celebrity and kind of a fashion icon for young people. fashion houses usually offer to celebrities some of their stuff in advance because they know it will appear on magazines and this way they will get free publicity.

Last edited:
Tutú said:
Probably she got it because she is a celebrity and kind of a fashion icon for young people. fashion houses usually offer to celebrities some of their stuff in advance because they new it will appear on magazines and this way they will get free publicity.
So true Tutu!

does anyone know if she finished her exam already? or is it still ongoing?

Tutú said:
Probably she got it because she is a celebrity and kind of a fashion icon for young people. fashion houses usually offer to celebrities some of their stuff in advance because they know it will appear on magazines and this way they will get free publicity.

Oh yeah, just like the deal Mama and Karl have had for years. ;)

auroraDaniel said:
does anyone know if she finished her exam already? or is it still ongoing?
I have the same question.I'm curious to learn if she's going to be at the Grand Prix in Monaco.

Please remember that this is a Current Events thread. And as long as you can't provide the source of your information about Charlotte's exams, it is just gossip. So please take a look at the TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines and you will find this:

Gossip is hearsay and these forums are dedicated to providing credible information to its members. Therefore, we ask our members to have reliable sources for any information which they may provide.

tbhrc
Monaco Moderator

Okay, please get back on topic, this thread is about Charlotte Casiraghi and not about the french school system. This has been discussed several times in Charlotte's Current Events Threads. If you need more information about this, please take a look at this site. Or feel free to open a thread in the members corner.

tbhrc
Monaco

Anybody knows if Charlotte attended the gp Monaco or even better are there any pictures to post?

I've seen a video of Charlotte arriving at D&G party in Cannes (the one where Andrea was all dressed in white); she had her hair up and a nice black dress. I wonder why we didn't get any photo, probably one of the reasons is that she didn't stop on the red carpet.

No sorry, I saw it on tv...and anyway, it was mainly about Italian vips arriving at the party; Char was shown very briefly, while entering with a bunch of people (they seemed bodyguards). And they didn't show Andrea...major disappointment!

Grace said:
I've seen a video of Charlotte arriving at D&G party in Cannes (the one where Andrea was all dressed in white); she had her hair up and a nice black dress. I wonder why we didn't get any photo, probably one of the reasons is that she didn't stop on the red carpet.

How recent was the video? Was it just after the F1 GP or was it before? I have not heard of her going there! :confused:

Carlos said:
How recent was the video? Was it just after the F1 GP or was it before? I have not heard of her going there! :confused:

That party was held last Friday, 26th May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom