Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 18 : May 2006 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful pics! Did she cut her hair since the rose ball? I think she looks very pretty with this "length" of her hair!

Spending weekend at Côte D'Azur..

Thanx for pics, Nina!;)

Yeah, I hope both Char & Felix are at the GP together, so we can get a lot of photos of the two of them.

Does Charlotte have a bodyguard because I've never seen pics of him/her.

i dont know if she does..but you would think she does wouldnt you? Maybe just like one or something?

All members of the Princely Family have security personnel whether or not they hold a royal title. Princess Stephanie has two and her kids have one each so it's safe to assume that Char has at least one.

char looks great...i really like that hot pink colour on her.....i haven't seen char with juliette since last year i think......it's nice to see she still talkes to her because they go way way back.

Last edited:
she looked very beautiful with felix...and they both are beautiful couple...:) ..i like the hat, she looked nice with it...felix is really one handsome guy, don't you agree?:p

auroraDaniel said:
she looked very beautiful with felix...and they both are beautiful couple...:) ..i like the hat, she looked nice with it...felix is really one handsome guy, don't you agree?:p

totally agree...
i never really noticed befor how good looking he was...
he remindes me a lot of gaspard ulliel

She must have a bodyguard since she is always on the move from trains to airplanes.I can imagine the surprise people have when they see her.What might be their reactions?

Daytona said:
She must have a bodyguard since she is always on the move from trains to airplanes.I can imagine the surprise people have when they see her.What might be their reactions?

I's say : none really . People wouldn't recognize her or her brothers unless they are extremly intereted in them and follow their lifes. But she has a bodyguard, like all members of the princely family.

i never knew that charlotte has a bodyguard...how come we have never actually seen her with her bodyguard (in pictures taken, i mean)? is the practice is looking from afar? or what? ...:confused:

The fact they aren't snapped and/or identified means they're doing their job very well.

Ann

yeah i was watching this show on royalty 1 day and it says that there not like the bodyguards Tom Cruise and Diddy have..where they stand out its more like they are paid to blend in so you dont know they are there...

oohh..okay.....now i understand :p :D .... thanks for answering my question:)

you see, i have never seen a bodyguard at work before but on movies..:(

oh really? the kids at my school..some of them have them

sebastian said:
I's say : none really . People wouldn't recognize her or her brothers unless they are extremly intereted in them and follow their lifes. But she has a bodyguard, like all members of the princely family.

A lot of people say that people would leave them alone and don't recognize them. But I'm curious as to why that is. We have a lot of pictures of her in public, the beach, airports, shopping, etc. so that means the photographers recognize her and take pictures. Wouldn't the average person on the street just be a little bit curious why a pretty girl was getting papp photos taken? And I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to find out that she's Princess Caroline's daughter. I'm just wondering how they get so much privacy and so much exposure at the same time.

Interesting question. I think some people would recognize Charlotte or figure out who she is, but she's not the type of celebrity where everyone wants her autograph or to be photographed with her or anything. What's cool is getting candid shots of her doing everyday things. So there's less hype around her.

Bodyguard?

one.jpg

These photos were posted by Nina, 2 weeks ago.
How you can see, the man of the first picture was digitally removed from the second one. And I ask: why? My deduction: he is the Charlotte’s bodyguard, and the magazines would have to keep his identity in secret (I don’t know if magazines have to do this…it’s my guess). The second magazine respected that, the first one didn’t. Is this a kind of cheap conspiracy or do I have some reason? Difficult question…hehe
Sorry for my bad English!:eek:
Auf Wiedersehen!

He needn't be a bodyguard, as long as he isn't a celebrity the magazine must not show his face. They usually make faces of people that happen to be in the background but are clearly visible like that man- well I don't know how to say in English - that you can't recognize them. Why remove him at all, I don't know. But you've made a good observation(probably wrong term, too) congratulations!

I think that the bodyguard are taught to remain invisible. There are so many pictures of celebrities, other royals... And you almost never see any bodyguard. Some month ago I've seen someone who is pretty famous in Germany and his looks are quite unique (Thomas Gottschalk) with his son. My friends later asked me whether I've seen any bodyguard and when I said no they were sure that it wasn't Gottschalk., but I think that it's not that easy, they probably look like people that happen to be there, keep a certain distance...

About Charlotte being recognized: Most paparazzi pictures look like they a taken from a distance, I don't think that they are standing right in front of her, so people maybe don't notice them.

Hello everybody! :)

This is my first posting - after having done a bit of reading...:)

But you're speaking of something which has made me wonder for a long time! Most public people complain of the paparazzi following them around - and I remember a picture of Princess Diana coming out of a gym where someone pictured her side: 25 photographers right in her face. Terrible!
Caroline of Monace belongs to those fighting against it. However, if you really consider it - how many times are there pictures of her/her family outside official/public functions?
I mean, if pararazzi were really after her and her children all the time, as they often claim, wouldn't we know what Charlotte does, where she lives, who her boy-friend is etc. (and not just speculate)? Instead, there are regular pictures of her from the Rose Ball (public function), from skiiing (they go to the same place/same time every year - if they don't want to be seen, why don't they change?), from shopping (how do photografers find out, I wonder...). And that's about it. We don't see a picture of Charlotte in a school room/university environment. We don't see her leaving/entering a house. We don't see her hanging around friends - on a regular basis. We don't see her grocery shopping. I mean, if there were photographers following her around, wouldn't they know where to find her?

So I am just wondering, whether some public people are not feeding the dogs at the same time they are claiming to be bitten by them...

Natti

natti said:
Hello everybody! :)

This is my first posting - after having done a bit of reading...:)

But you're speaking of something which has made me wonder for a long time! Most public people complain of the paparazzi following them around - and I remember a picture of Princess Diana coming out of a gym where someone pictured her side: 25 photographers right in her face. Terrible!
Caroline of Monace belongs to those fighting against it. However, if you really consider it - how many times are there pictures of her/her family outside official/public functions?
I mean, if pararazzi were really after her and her children all the time, as they often claim, wouldn't we know what Charlotte does, where she lives, who her boy-friend is etc. (and not just speculate)? Instead, there are regular pictures of her from the Rose Ball (public function), from skiiing (they go to the same place/same time every year - if they don't want to be seen, why don't they change?), from shopping (how do photografers find out, I wonder...). And that's about it. We don't see a picture of Charlotte in a school room/university environment. We don't see her leaving/entering a house. We don't see her hanging around friends - on a regular basis. We don't see her grocery shopping. I mean, if there were photographers following her around, wouldn't they know where to find her?

So I am just wondering, whether some public people are not feeding the dogs at the same time they are claiming to be bitten by them...

Natti

actually we have seen pictures of charlotte and caro grocery shopping quite a few times. and we've seen pictures of andrea in his apt balcony and leaving his house (other houses) as well. so they do push it. and they have also gone as far as to hide behind a bush in a park to take pictures of andrea and tatiana just sitting and talking in a bench. i could name a lot of other occasions but you get the idea

I agree with natti. We don't know where she lives. Do we? No we don't so I think the paparazzi and magazines are respecting them in some way. I know there were pictures of andrea and her entering a bilding but the address was not giving. And hallo we want pictures of them al the time, when they are shopping or skiing, etc. some girls here are goingh crazy when they see new pictures of charlotte.

pwroble said:
I agree with natti. We don't know where she lives. Do we? No we don't so I think the paparazzi and magazines are respecting them in some way. I know there were pictures of andrea and her entering a bilding but the address was not giving. And hallo we want pictures of them al the time, when they are shopping or skiing, etc. some girls here are goingh crazy when they see new pictures of charlotte.

Well, I think the laws in France about paparazzi and celebrity privacy are extremely strict, so I am guessing that the paparazzis' holding back is more due to the laws than to any 'respect' they may have for the trio. Magazines cannot legally reveal a private address without the permission of the person/people who live there.
On the other hand, the magazines/paparazzi have revealed to us much more about the trio than I think anyone would reasonably know about unknown persons, if that makes any sense at all. That they are ever photographed grocery shopping (and Charlotte has been at least twice, once in Corsica in 2003, and again in Paris in 2005!) says a lot.

What is truly unfortunate is that the paparazzi and tabloids have published enough information through articles and photographs that it would not be hard to stalk them.

Its not enough to put people on pedestals and enhance their fame but in showing everything about their lives, they also tear them down. Its not just royals this happens to either.

Ann

about security

I also believe there are people who are trained in security that continue to keep an eye on the Casiraghi trio, but they are discreet and don't let themselves be noticed in pictures. They may not even be noticed by the trio at all times. I think often the trio don't even realize these people are keeping an eye on them. I'm sure the trio like it that way because it allows them to feel normal and relaxed.

.....................oh sorry MY ( oh) GOD .........do you saw CHARLOTTE MARIE POMELINE CASIRAGHI GRIMALDI OF MONACO what kind of beauty she's too ?

michaelcamel said:
.....................oh sorry MY ( oh) GOD .........do you saw CHARLOTTE MARIE POMELINE CASIRAGHI GRIMALDI OF MONACO what kind of beauty she's too ?
i must be really stupid because i really do not understand your question:eek: ..do you mean to ask if charlotte is a beauty? or what kind of things she's into? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom