The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 09:06 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by victoria_89
Do you think that Charlotte and Felix are heading on to the Pacha after the horse show because they were walking around with a bunch of luggage and heading towards the boat docks in a couple of the pictures in the other thread.
I don't know but tomorrow charlotte will get the results of her exams and if she passed she will have to go back to paris, so I don't think she has her summer luggage with her yet.

Old 06-27-2006, 01:35 PM
Nobility

http://fr.news.yahoo.com/23062006/32...compagnie.html
From today's Yahoo!France.They still don't know who is Felix!

Old 06-27-2006, 03:21 PM
Commoner

I dont speak french and i guess im not the only one, so: What is the text saying in the speech bubble ?
By the way: Does anybody happen to know, what mobile charlotte has ?
Old 06-27-2006, 03:44 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by prana
I dont speak french and i guess im not the only one, so: What is the text saying in the speech bubble ?
She is saying "they spotted us!" LOL

It seems that whoever wrote that article has only just noticed she has a boyfriend lol
Old 06-27-2006, 03:54 PM
Nobility

Wow and the site is from france so you would guess since they have been featured in Point De Vue so many times the writer would have known lol.
Old 06-27-2006, 07:54 PM
Commoner

Yeah, the pics at Getty of Charlotte from the horse jumping keep referring to Felix as an "unidentified friend" which threw me off, and made me think that was not him (for some reason, he is hard for me to recognize anyway - he is so nondescript). At rexfeatures, they refer to him as Pierre Casiraghi. I wonder why all of a sudden, the news agencies don't seem to know him anymore.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prana
By the way: Does anybody happen to know, what mobile charlotte has ?
Hi, prana, I posted the info. about her mobile in the jumping thread. It's on page 2 or 3, I think. sorry I can't get the link now because I have to run. but if I remember correctly it is the nokia 6130 or something. I had the precise info. at the original post in the said thread. sorry I couldn't help more.

Oh well, here you go, I went ahead and procured the post. I remembered wrong before. It's the Nokia 6103 that she has now. Her first flip phone, ever. Very exciting, haha: International Jumping de Monte-Carlo: 2006 - 2014
Old 06-27-2006, 10:53 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by soCal girl
Charlotte has so much of her mother it's sometimes scary...
I think she was actually cloned! :p Charlotte is so identical to her mother we could get confused with the pictures of a young Caroline and Charlotte in the present. Who can tell them apart? They are like twins born in different generations.
The closest pairs that are like them are Sarah, Duchess of York and her older daughter. And I could add Queen Elizabeth and her daugther Princess Anne as another set of mother-daugther look-alikes.

But back to the Monacos': both Charlotte and Caroline look like their paternal grandmother with a slight variation on the chin, Charlotte and Caroline have a softer chin line than grandma Grimaldi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
char dosn't look to trilled to be there.....i think her time in cannes and monaco wasn't a plesant for her, i mean in all the pics she didn't seem happy....i wonder whats going on with her
I think she is just, as Madonna would say, stricking the pose. Charlotte does not seem to be the type to show a big ear to ear smile or grin when the camera focuses on her. She is just being lady-like and knows her serious-but-not-angry picture looks better. And if you notice her facial muscles seems she was about to smile but the camera click got her first.
Old 06-28-2006, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toledo
I think she is just, as Madonna would say, stricking the pose. Charlotte does not seem to be the type to show a big ear to ear smile or grin when the camera focuses on her. She is just been lady-like and knows her serious-but-not-angry picture looks better. And if you notice her facial muscles seems she was about to smile but the camera click got her first.
Very good body-language observations, Toledo. My opinion is that what you are saying is true most of the time. I think it's possible she was distracted during these last couple of Monaco appearances (Jumping, Grand Prix) due to the ENS exams. Her friends (Julie, Felix at the jumping; Tatiana, Hubert, her brothers) helped her to have fun a little bit but it worked better at the jumping. She seemed pretty miserable in most pics at the Grand Prix, whereas at the jumping Felix and Julie (and that other chick, who knows who she is) really made her happy. Being around the horses may have contributed to her better state as well! Charlotte prefers horses to race cars anyday! :)
Old 06-28-2006, 01:31 AM
Nobility

I agree!! As we did not have many pictures of Charlotte as events (other than the recent Red Cross Ball), most of the pictures we had before (during her studies & exam, I mean) were of her seemed distracted and not really happy.... When I saw her pictures at the Grand Prix, I went "wow, Charlotte's here" but then I felt uneasy and kinda sad because she looked uneasy and sad and angry and bla bla...and I went "what's wrong with my favourite girl?"

i am just so relief that she is happy and laughing and enjoying her holiday:) :) :)
i love this girl to pieces:)
Old 06-29-2006, 05:56 AM
Aristocracy

New pictures of the Casiraghi family

I've just seen, on the cover of GENTE, new pictures of Charlotte, Andrea and Pierre at the wedding of their Italian cousin Fernanda
Old 06-29-2006, 06:42 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by covdm
I've just seen, on the cover of GENTE, new pictures of Charlotte, Andrea and Pierre at the wedding of their Italian cousin Fernanda
Scan and post them!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-29-2006, 08:04 AM
Aristocracy

I'm going to buy the magazine and than I will post them! They are fabulouse! There are Charlotte, Andrea with Tatiana, Pierre, Caroline, Ernst, the little Alexandra, Christian etc.
Old 07-11-2006, 06:29 PM
Royal Highness

Found those on Polfoto site, dated on May 27th 2006, day before GP F1.
Don't know if they were already posted somewhere (didn't find in F1 thread), so I post it here.
It seems Charlotte was at beach club with Eugenie, Cecile, and one girl that was also present at GP.

Old 07-11-2006, 06:41 PM
Serene Highness

That bubble skirt the Char is wearing is very trendy. She's showing a lot of skin, eh? :p

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 07-11-2006, 07:58 PM
Nobility

sweet, great find..i was getting board here with no new pics...
i wonder why they didn't photograph char in the pool...i would have loved to see her swimsuit
i really like what cecile is wearing..i like the skinny jeans with a simple white tank
thanks again for the pics Ianna
Old 07-11-2006, 08:37 PM
Nobility

A lot of skin indeed louisgarrel, . I have a weak spot for polka dots and love to see Charlotte sporting the dots.

Ani

Hopefully we'll see a lot more of her this summer.
Old 07-12-2006, 03:51 AM
Nobility

thanks for the pic Ianna....love to see Charlotte wearing skirt again, and i particularly like cecille's top and glassess...trendy indeed
Old 07-12-2006, 05:07 PM
Nobility

Charlotte in holidays in St remy en Provence ..........and she reads Point de Vue !!
The mag is very happy because she buy PDV !! LOL:p
(PDV)

Old 07-12-2006, 05:27 PM
Royal Highness

Thanx Nina on scan!

Love Charlotte's look!:) Maybe she bought PdV 'cause her aunt Stephanie has pretty nice editorial there:p

Closed Thread